i' typing this out on my lap top which i forgot the "M" key sticks alot so watch for any Mistakes,and please 4give e for not capitalising and punctuation because i am not any type of professional interveiwer or even that good at editing lol

__________________________________________________ _____________________

Me: hey joe how u been doin?

joe: i been doin fine i soppose ...i feel strong ,how about u?

Me: haha i'm fine.. u Makin a comeback then? (we just laugh for a sec)

Me: since i'm here i'm asking these questions on behalf of my favorite boxing site Saddoboxing .com ,i told them id be here and it would be no proble so lets get started

Me: someone wanted to know about your very last fight against Mr jumbo cummings
they wanted to know if the body shots hurt you and if it prompted you to change your strategy

Joe:no i mostly changed my strategy cause hes a big guy and i was in my late 30s and didnt wanna ake any mistakes ..a smart boxer is one that can adapt
Me :what about the body shots did they hurt?

Joe : (laughs) getting punched does hurt,Man i know u been punched before right??
..but when u get up there in age your body get a little more tender i guess

Me: was foreman the hardest puncher you ever fought?

Joe: big george had a way of knocking you down by swingin at u ...he did hit me in the back of the head but u supposed to protect urself at all times so i got no hard feelings ,but hardest puncher or not he had a way of knocking people down and dropping those bombs so he was definatly one of the hardest punchers of his era ...next to me though!(grinning), he aint never knock muhamad down like i did

Me:someone asked what warmups did you do before a fight because u looked cold alot of times

joe: no i never came in cold,i' just always been a slow starter,i was always better in the late rounds like they say thats when i start smokin haha

Me: what was it like training people who didnt have as much skill or deterination as you ..was it frusterating?

Joe: you can get frustrated reguardless but no i think i' pretty pateint as long as they tried there hardest ....boxings not for everone ..and god blesses people in different ways ...one man might have a great chin and another an may think on his feet enough to cover his weak chin ...Stamina matters alot ..if u dont have to worry about gettin tired it can make a average fighter look real good ...in the end you always get what u put in to boxing

Me: speaking of which ,lol someone wrote me to ask if youd come back to whup audley harrison

Joe : haha i dont need to everyone else is doin it for me

Me:how would you have fought Mike Tyson

Joe :same way Holfeild did it ...i just wouldnt back down & just keep gettin my shots off ,if u go hit for hit w/ Mike he'll fold ,he got that bully Mantality,he like to whup on people but he dont wanna Actually FIGHT ,i was a fighter and i think id have held my own but dont get Me wrong u dont see many fighters as mean and dangerous as mike was for a while

Me: who are you picking for Mayorga - Delehoya?

Joe: Delehoya ,he a hell of a fighter,he aint no philly fighter but he got a real good chance