So I decided after a few days that I couldn't just let this situation die off and I was gonna make a statement to the whole gym, so I challenged Dave to another 2 rounds of sparring and I realized that boxing is about being disciplinned but sometimes you have to let your dark side come out and I just looked to Bernard Hopkins because he's a great fighter who can fight dirty and I came up hard just like him so I knew what I had to do. So the first punch I throw was a low blow right to the cup and I sent him a message that you don't disprespect someone who spars with you and he stepped back to take a breather for a few seconds, then we started up again. Then he caught me with the exact same body punch that he dropped me with the first time but this time I didn't go down, I just let the animal loose from inside and was throwing punches like Roberto Duran to the head and body, and non stop. Dave has a longer reach so he was able to stay on the outside but I had him backpeddling this time and I was coming forward and then I used my best punch the left hook but instead used it to his body and I could see him wince from the pain. He caught me with a few good punches but I was throwing non stop and didnt stop throwing to his body and if this one went to a decision it would have either been a draw or I would have won. It just goes to show that sometimes you have to be a man and take it the hard way.