Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMick View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli surfs 'Nawlins View Post
...Ewww...Hollier Jeezeez......I'm smelling bets.
Spicoli,
If you haven't noticed this "mickyluvsu" character is sooo into me he even chose a name related to mine.
I think he's a fag.

Spicoli, actually "mickyluvsu" he's like my brother. My mom and his mom grew up together. He and I lived in the same apartment complexes our entire childhood and into our teens. We did the whole "Stand by Me" thing where we went camping, vandalizing in our early teen years. We went to the same Jr. High & H.S. and we party'ed our asses off in H.S.
Matter a fact Spicoli, 1st day of our senior year in H.S. I'm walking past his house on the way to school (where we usually met) and this fucker already has a lit joint at 6:45 in the fucken morning 1st day of school. I looked at him and said you fucken high mutha' **er got damn! it's fucken 6 in the morning all he said (while holding his breath) was "So you gonna hit this?"
I said yeah!

Besides I ain't betting with his ass anymore took his as almost half a year to pay me when I kicked his ass for Super Bowl XXVII.
Dude...sorry for tha slight on family values .... Luv la familia long time bro & Micky....... sounds like a sweet tart Lol

He is keen on 1 point.....Margarito is putting it on Cotto, Bigtime