OK, I realize this isn't exactly boxing related but whatever.

OK, so I just recently graduated from high school. I'm going out for the basketball team and I feel I need to add some weight. I'm not big, 6'1 150 lbs. I don't have much fat on me at all, that was my first goal was to get as trim as possible and I think I have done that. Earlier this year I started running regularly again, cut down on most of the extra cirricular stuff and started eating and drinking much healthier.

I didn't really have a program to do this, it just involved running whenever I felt like it and just tried to be as active as possible. Right now I'm probably in my best shape I've ever been in. I can go out and run the court for 3 hours at a time with really no problem at all. That's something I've never been able to do before.

But I'm a fairly wiry guy. 6'1 150 lbs and that fluctuates, sometimes I step on the scale and I'm 145 pounds sometimes I'm 10 lbsmore then that. But I don't have a whole lot of muscle on me, I want to be able to play the point in the post I have really been working on getting my game with my back to the basket improved but that is definitely my weakness as the bigger guys are having their way with me in the post.

So I need to bulk up. Not much, I just want to build some muscle so I'm not so wiry. I wish I had some pictures but I don't, but you can see my profile picture if that helps at all. I've made repeated attempts in the past at building muscle but it's just never worked out. My brother had virtually the same body type as my all throughout high school and then bulked up after high school pretty huge with the help of creatine. But I don't really want a whole lot of muscle mass, just want to get stronger.

The problem is I don't have any access to any sort of gym right now. I do have a set of dumbells and medicine balls and all the time in the world, but that's about it right now. I will in September when I start school and can use the school gym but I was wondering if there was any way using bodyweight excercises or something that I could help build strength?

Post kind of made in haste any questions please ask. Thank you.