I like the way he took the title from tony like how real champs do. I know he lost to quintana but he did what a real champ should do in a rematch and stop the guy that defeated him previously. Things like that don't happen often and fighters that pull it off are my type of fighters.

examples: roy gets dq'ed and k.o's oppenent in rematch, pac loses close decision to eric but ko him in rematch, isreal lose to rafa but ko's rafa in rematch. I love fighters like that!!! they the best!!!

I really hope paul has a huge future a head of him. His already have two great wins over tony and quintana. He took tonys best shots unlike cotto, and imo paul will beat cotto and even floyd. Tony is tony though and paul imo may lose a rematch with tony but it will be close to set up a trilogy.

Guys we really may have one great trilogy between paul and tony. lets all cross our fingers and hope for it. it could be like duran and leonard but a trilogy. the unstopable duran/tony vs the determined leonard/paul. ok maybe not but i like it