some of you might agree with this...i kinda agree cause the under cards are shitty and oscar is pretty greedy.

UFC President Dana White criticizes Oscar De La Hoya

“I used (boxing) as the blueprint of what not to do. Boxing doesn’t do what I would do if I was running one of these cards,” White said. “When De La Hoya and Mayweather had their pay-per-view with over 1 million buys, he could have stacked that card with all the talent Golden Boy has. You know why he didn’t? He didn’t want to give up the money. Nobody in boxing is willing to invest money back into boxing’s future. We do in the UFC. The money that we make we invest back into the business. We use it to help the grow the sport. Nobody in boxing is willing to do that. And because of that, in my opinion, they have no reason to sit around and (cry) their sport is dying. A lot of people love that De La Hoya is a fighter and the promoter but thing is, it leaves you short-sighted. And he only cares about himself. He knows he gets the pay-per-views when he fights but he doesn’t stack the card with fights that will build future fights. You have to invest in a company and De La Hoya is not willing to do that.”