I believe this is the fight that Quintana had to pull out of because of an ankle injury.
Eromosele Albert 21-2-1 (10 KOs) vs. Germaine Sanders 27-6-0 (17 KOs)
Albert is looking desperate for a win after pulling a draw against hot/cold Ossie Duran and previous to that getting absolutely flattened in 10 punches from one Mr. James Kirkland. Sanders has made a career of being a live record padder for recent up and comers Shamone Alvarez, Mike Jones and Jesus Soto Karass. Sanders has decent pop in his punches, but usually tries to be the counter puncher which isn't his forte. I'm going to go with Albert based on workrate alone.
Sheeptake: Albert late TKO

Also on the card

Buddy McGirt Jr. 19-1-1 (9 KOs) vs. Angel Hernandez 28-7-0 (16 KOs)
Buddy Jr. has been a big dissapointment to me, he tends to let rounds slip away and doesn't seem commited to the fight I guess that's what happens when you fight soft competition for too long. Hernandez is trying to rebuild a career his record may seem a little deceptive he has been in with some of the best in the business Winky, Vanes Martirosyan, Joval (in his prime) and Ouma. I don't think Hernandez is a world beater and realize he's getting up in years, but I think he has enough left to win against McGirt.
Sheeptake: Hernandez UD