I had a day off from work today had some things to take care of and I called a good friend who is a boxing writer from Mexico was gonna ask him a question about Cazares next fight, and it just so happened that he is staying out here for the Margarito-SSM fight so I asked him if he wanted to meet up for lunch.

I'll leave his name and the site he works for unknown just for the sake of it.

Now take this how you like. I didn't want to post this on the main board as I know he confines in me that I wouldn't go crazy posting this allover the net so thought I'd post it here.

According to "someone" within Arces camp, he has a fractured hand. They took X-rays about 2 weeks ago and he was advised NOT to fight.
Regardless of that Arce is still training as much as possible. He's also saying he wants to go on and he'll fight like that. His manager is also advicing him to postpone the fight for late March but he's not having it.

Now can this just be Arces "pre-fight" excuse so that if he loses (which I think he will) he'll then expose and say that he had a fractured hand which is why he lost? The source is a reliable source but then again I feel like this is an act within the camp. Can this be an act just to spread the news around?

Anyway just wanted to share that with you. Also incase your asking yourself Hugo Cazares is slated to fight next month out here in Los Angeles on the same card will be Urbano Antillon.