Froch just owned AA last night....It is not that I never thought Froch had the ability to win or did I ever think he was not an elite fighter but I figured AA would be able to expose Froch chin but he had zero chances to do so....Great win for Froch.......Credit is deserved and I give it when due....

I actually became a fan of his after the fight due to his post fight comments...It was the first time I ever witnessed Froch humble and show respect to other fighters....He admitted that he did not want to stand and trade with AA and it would have been a mistake to do so and he gave AA his due....I also liked the fact he gave GJ respect for thier upcoming bout and the fact that he was not making claims about walking through Johnson....

Kudo's to Carl Froch.....Though my main 168lb man Lucian bute would still beat him in a fight if/when they meet...

Bute can do everything Froch did last night and more....But before I go spouting off at the mouth I better not make any predictions...

It must be something about the SMW division because when Calzaghe was the King I gave him zero respect for the opp he fought and superior attitude hoping every fight would be the one he lost but once he started beating legit guys like Kessler etc he earned my respect...Especially for his win over Hopkins....

Lets not forget to give Ward his respect for his win in a tough bout