I saw the fight twice the other night, its really an amazing fight. You have Biggs, who had just been KO'd by Tyson 2 years before, making a comeback (don't know how I hit "bold", sorry) at age 30, and a young Bowe at only 23. Bigss was really nailing Bowe at will most of the fight with some hard, sharp left jabs, snapping Bowe's head back constantly. The way Bowe's head was snapping back, reminded me of how his head snapped back against Golota 8 years later. The amazing thing is how Biggs hit him with I'd say 100 jabs with authority, really rocking him it seemed, and setting up some great double left hooks off of it, but that Bowe was able to just keep absorbing it, and started landing those wild overhand rights behind the ear, eventually KOing Biggs. This fight made me realize how discouraging it would be to hit your opponent at will and really drill him, yet all to no avail. You could see by the 6th round Biggs just emotionally was drained, after landing so many shots, and Bowe is still there lumbering after him. I felt bad for Biggs how gallantly he got up from 3 knockdowns, fought with a badly broken nose and didnt quit. This fight was really interesting and Biggs just has this aura of sadness about him. I never realized though how talented he was until I saw that fight.