Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Peter Fury talks about Tyson pulling out, Tysons wife also had a miscarriage.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Peter Fury talks about Tyson pulling out, Tysons wife also had a miscarriage.

World Boxing News - Peter Fury ‘disgusted’ at fake illness claims, reveals Tyson tragedy in fight build-up

I believe him, its unfortunate but these things happen. 5 months of pregnancy as well to have a miscarriage is a long time, that would have been hard for Tyson.

Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Peter Fury talks about Tyson pulling out, Tysons wife also had a miscarriage.

No Tam, its all bullshit, Tyson was scared of Ustinov

I did say that some would be made to look like twats after their comments about Tyson pulling out.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Peter Fury talks about Tyson pulling out, Tysons wife also had a miscarriage.

Why wouldn't this come out right when he pulled out? Why wouldn't they just say he pulled out for personal reasons rather than being so secretive? Maybe they did say something but I didn't hear it.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sounds as believable as Hayes cut , and shoulder injury to me.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post

I did say that some would be made to look like twats after their comments about Tyson pulling out.
    Had he "pulled out" the first time we would of had a fight.
    You say tomato,
    ‘n I say …… it correctly.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What type of statement were you expecting him to make?

"Fury didn't fancy the job against a bigger opponent with a solid record because he'd be giving up the only attribute that he has, so he took advantage of a family member having issues from a surgery we'd known about for months. Also his wife had a miscarriage so he's exempt from being held to his own standards, you should be ASHAMED"

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So he suffers a personal tragedy but has to explain to his own wife that he can't be by her side during likely the hardest moment of her life because he has to fight and doesn't want to let down the fans and he's been training hard for 4 months.

Bit of a slap in his Wife's face that he was willing to abandon her, but was quick to pullout for his uncle's brother.

Of course he hadn't sized up Ustinov in the flesh when he abandoned his wife...

Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by powerpuncher View Post
    Why wouldn't this come out right when he pulled out? Why wouldn't they just say he pulled out for personal reasons rather than being so secretive? Maybe they did say something but I didn't hear it.
    Have you ever experienced losing a child or having a misscarriage?

Its not the sort of thing you go out and tell your family and friends about imediately let alone put in the media! Peter may not have known himself until after the fight was cancelled.

Its not nice. After 5 months there is a real baby in there and an obvious real strong attatchment. Tyson and Paris had this happen in the last week and they must have been devastated!

Not only does he have to try and put losing his child to the back of his mind which he was prepared to do, he then had to deal with his uncle getting a blood clot and falling in to a coma.

Why do you lot try do hard to pin shit on Fury?

He hasnt faked an injury. In fact his last fight he fought with the same injury Haye pulled out of their first fight with!!

I see so much shit thrown at Fury but Haye still gets spoken about with glowing praise even though he ripped you idiots off 3 times just last year!

Dispicable, heartless assholes some of the members posting in here and I hope that Tyson or his wife Paris dont ever get to read any of it.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Its not the sort of thing you go out and tell your family and friends about imediately let alone put in the media! Peter may not have known himself until after the fight was cancelled.

Its not nice. After 5 months there is a real baby in there and an obvious real strong attatchment. Tyson and Paris had this happen in the last week and they must have been devastated!

Not only does he have to try and put losing his child to the back of his mind which he was prepared to do, he then had to deal with his uncle getting a blood clot and falling in to a coma.

He hasnt faked an injury. In fact his last fight he fought with the same injury Haye pulled out of their first fight with!!

I see so much shit thrown at Fury but Haye still gets spoken about with glowing praise even though he ripped you idiots off 3 times just last year!

Dispicable, heartless assholes some of the members posting in here and I hope that Tyson or his wife Paris dont ever get to read any of it.

Tyson fury isn't getting all of this negativity because he pulled out of the fight is he?

@ross you share his views on why haye pulled out of the fights against Tyson

he and you sounded pretty daft really when it comes to that

he is just getting exactly what he would have dealt out

I hope this whole thing changes his and your attitude
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ross who praises Haye? I hate Haye, hes a cunt. It doesnt change that I think he will beat Fury and it doesnt change that he is a bigger draw and earner than Fury. I havent defended what hes done but if he is injured he has every right to pull out of a fight as does Chisora. A broken hand, a cut or a damaged shoulder affect your ability to fight as you cant punch as hard or one punch on the cut could open the cut and mean you have a TKO loss.

Tyson Fury has merely got what he has dished out. He said he would never pull out of a fight but then pulls out not because he lost a kid a few days earlier but because his uncle was sick. Its pathetic. Luckily enough not many fans were out of purse like they were when Haye pulled out because fuck all people would be arsed to travel to see this.

Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post

Tyson fury isn't getting all of this negativity because he pulled out of the fight is he?

Haye makes a big show about why hes pulling out. He puts too much effort in to producing "hurt my selfies" to convince everyone.

What would you have Tyson do? Produce a photo of him bedside with his uncle in a coma, or his wife in hospital after her misscariage?

You lot are a joke.

What Tyson has been through is mentally fatiguging. He fought with a cut eye, Haye didnt.
    Last edited by ross; 08-04-2014 at 12:02 PM.

Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Silkeyjoe View Post
    Ross who praises Haye? I hate Haye, hes a cunt. It doesnt change that I think he will beat Fury and it doesnt change that he is a bigger draw and earner than Fury. I havent defended what hes done but if he is injured he has every right to pull out of a fight as does Chisora. A broken hand, a cut or a damaged shoulder affect your ability to fight as you cant punch as hard or one punch on the cut could open the cut and mean you have a TKO loss.

Tyson Fury has merely got what he has dished out. He said he would never pull out of a fight but then pulls out not because he lost a kid a few days earlier but because his uncle was sick. Its pathetic. Luckily enough not many fans were out of purse like they were when Haye pulled out because fuck all people would be arsed to travel to see this.
    Tyson is a family man. He may have given shit for the pull out but after finding out the truth he would now be apologising.

Stop bringing up a fucking cut eye! Tyson fought with exactly the same injury against the only fighter to drop Pulev.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post

Haye makes a big show about why hes pulling out. He puts too much effort in to producing "hurt my selfies" to fonvince everyone.

What would you have Tyson do? Produce a photo of him bedside with his uncle in a coma, or his wife in hospital after her misscariage?

You lot are a joke.

What Tyson has been through is mentally fatiguging. He fought with a cut eye, Haye didnt.
    No but if I was him I would have pulled out the week of the fight after my wife I had a miscarriage particularly after Chisora pulled out. I wouldnt take a fight on short notice only to pull out on the day of the fight because my uncle was sick. And would you stop repeating your bullshit about Fury fighting with a cut. SHow the picture and compare it to the picture of Hayes cut and its pretty obvious why one fought and the other didnt you cretin

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Silkeyjoe View Post

Tyson is a family man. He may have given shit for the pull out but after finding out the truth he would now be apologising.

Stop bringing up a fucking cut eye! Tyson fought with exactly the same injury against the only fighter to drop Pulev.
    Sp why didnt he pull out after his wife had a miscarriage?

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hold up, don't be trying to make out his head was in a mess over the miscarriage. It happened before they did a deal to fight Ustinov. If you look at the video footage days before the fight it's clear that it didn't "devastate" him.

Here he is laughing and joking and talking about getting pussy and being very disrespectful to his wife.

So he pulled out because his uncle got ill. Which was the original story.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Thread Information