Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: 22 dead in Manchester

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Total pussification
    I dare you to come and say that on the street to any man in Britain. Cunt.
    I will definitely say that right to the face of every SJW apologist politically correct idiot you have over there. And I will also definitely join ranks with every great Patriot you have over there as well. Get the story straight you little pussy.
    Praise The lord and pass the ammunition England is saved. Problem solved. Brocks on his way to chew bubble gum and take names.

You'll do nothing Brock, save for rambling on the keyboard and digging up fukwit "news" clips to make a case. Really no need to class any Brit as pussified or other nonsense giving the day just witnessed. You two want to knock heads have a go but don't sit there and believe you speak for or can speak to Nations Brock. Btw, exactly how many deferments did Potus get to avoid a fight.
    was clearly referring only to apologists who are paralyzed by fear of being non-politically correct, as Lyle has also pointed out about the "Run, Hide, and Tell" silliness.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: No reason to be alarmed

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    I think the real question here is why the POTUS deems it necessary to engage with the Mayor of London, when there is a higher political figure in Britain's governmental structure. It's like Lebron James picking a fight with the other team's waterboy. Not to mention the fact that Trump has plenty of things to worry about in his own country other than Tweeting about a foreign mayor's comments.
    mehhh, I think he can do both.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Kellyanne Conway's husband apparently didn't get the memo about not criticizing whatever Donald does, no matter how asinine.
    Hmmm..... I smell trouble in the Conway household.

Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is just another example of asinine comments made by somebody unwilling to engage their brain before hitting the send button. It seems for Trump that there is no such things as allies, only competitors. There is no such thing as empathy or solidarity only a chance to grandstand and demonstrate how much of a blowhard someone with such great responsibility can be.

This was the first thing he tweeted. Long before any respects or condolences it seems it was more important to mock and goad much like two of his despicable disciples on here. Then after completely misquoting Khan and taking his words out of context in order to gain political traction and profit from this tragedy, he then has the temerity to turn into a debate about gun law. Now whichever side of the Gun debate you fall on in America, I think it is pretty clear that the UK is not America, and the least we would hope to expect from a supposed friend and ally is the right to make our own domestic policy, without interference from a President who continues tolie about putting America first.

It's Donald first.

Donald's ego and Tweet account first

Donald's big mouth and bigotry first

Donald's alternating between meaningless platitudes and offensive remarks first

People on the left , right and center around the world are not impressed, not even bemused by him anymore. He is little more than a joke, much like his very early trip to collaborate with the extremist house of Saud and nail his NWO colours very firmly to the mast.

Business as usual for Donald and the usual suspects.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Business as usual for you too because you are simply a liar and a twister of words as that was not Donald Trump's very first comment on the issue at all but go ahead and continue to lie to fit your Lefty agenda.

Continue to be disingenuous and miss the point after I burned your ass pretty badly. Are you alarmed are you personally alarmed to see policemen out on your streets protecting you? If so you're just as asinine as Khan

Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Business as usual for you too because you are simply a liar and a twister of words as that was not Donald Trump's very first comment on the issue at all but go ahead and continue to lie to fit your Lefty agenda.

Continue to be disingenuous and miss the point after I burned your ass pretty badly. Are you alarmed are you personally alarmed to see policemen out on your streets protecting you? If so you're just as asinine as Khan
    Bullshit. Like you your President was opportunistic. I have great respect for his Office but not him, he is a fool and he disgraces that Office and the USA.

His first tweet

We need to be smart, vigilant and tough. We need the courts to give us back our rights. We need the Travel Ban as an extra level of safety!

Could he not let go of his agenda for one moment and show some solidarity? Could he fuck

Then he can do anything but use it as a political opportunity

• Donald J. TrumpVerified account @RealDonaldTrump 23h23 hours agoMore

Pathetic excuse by London Mayor Sadiq Khan who had to think fast on his "no reason to be alarmed" statement. MSM is working hard to sell it!

68,834 replies27,229 retweets86,632 likes

Retweet

Direct message

• Donald J. TrumpVerified account @RealDonaldTrump 24h24 hours agoMore

.@foxandfriends Dems are taking forever to approve my people, including Ambassadors. They are nothing but OBSTRUCTIONISTS! Want approvals.

30,437 replies19,417 retweets70,898 likes

Retweet

Direct message

• Donald J. TrumpVerified account @RealDonaldTrump Jun 5More

In any event we are EXTREME VETTING people coming into the U.S. in order to help keep our country safe. The courts are slow and political!

22,107 replies19,071 retweets81,291 likes

Retweet

Direct message

The Justice Dept. should ask for an expedited hearing of the watered down Travel Ban before the Supreme Court - & seek much tougher version!

8,900 replies14,190 retweets59,844 likes

Retweet

Direct message

The Justice Dept. should have stayed with the original Travel Ban, not the watered down, politically correct version they submitted to S.C.

10,784 replies14,710 retweets65,022 likes

Retweet

Direct message

People, the lawyers and the courts can call it whatever they want, but I am calling it what we need and what it is, a TRAVEL BAN!

16,006 replies20,761 retweets81,922 likes

Retweet

Direct message

• Donald J. TrumpVerified account @RealDonaldTrump Jun 4More

Do you notice we are not having a gun debate right now? That's because they used knives and a truck!

65,928 replies49,713 retweets163,687 likes

Retweet

Direct message

At least 7 dead and 48 wounded in terror attack and Mayor of London says there is "no reason to be alarmed!"

55,246 replies63,557 retweets159,986 likes

Retweet

Direct message

We must stop being politically correct and get down to the business of security for our people. If we don't get smart it will only get worse

36,993 replies74,705 retweets237,861 likes

Retweet

Direct message

• Donald J. TrumpVerified account @RealDonaldTrump Jun 3More

Whatever the United States can do to help out in London and the U. K., we will be there - WE ARE WITH YOU. GOD BLESS!

Fuck off with your gun law and travel ban agenda and then an outright lie pretending that Khan had double tracked and went back to make up an excuse for a statement the Trump himself misquoted out of context.

The first thing Khan did was condemn them as cowards but Trump, you and Lyle will not admit it because Khan is a Muslim who had the bottle to call out Trump on his bullshit. Khan was democratically elected as Mayor of one of the world's greatest cities.

Fuck you and fuck Trump for hiding behind free speech and then using it as an excuse to discredit anyone who dares use it to call people out on their ignorant bullshit.

You go on about shame, but that is all you are worried about, an old and frankly shallow fake Muslim value that they could do well with shedding. You are more worried about saving face than admitting you are wrong.

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That was not his first tweet but nice try

Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That was not his first tweet but nice try
    Yes it was you lying cunt go and check his official timeline
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You know you Red Coats in 1776 had the same exact problem as you still have now. Obsession with formalities and moralities. Did you know you people used to play music and blow trumpets and wear bright red uniforms while marching into battle? Thousands and thousands of red coats got picked off by snipers due to this kind of pomp and nonsense and attention to etiquette and formality.

now you care about in which order Trump tweeted his comments.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Fuck off with your gun law and travel ban agenda and then an outright lie pretending that Khan had double tracked and went back to make up an excuse for a statement the Trump himself misquoted out of context.

The first thing Khan did was condemn them as cowards but Trump, you and Lyle will not admit it because Khan is a Muslim who had the bottle to call out Trump on his bullshit. Khan was democratically elected as Mayor of one of the world's greatest cities.

Fuck you and fuck Trump for hiding behind free speech and then using it as an excuse to discredit anyone who dares use it to call people out on their ignorant bullshit.

You go on about shame, but that is all you are worried about, an old and frankly shallow fake Muslim value that they could do well with shedding. You are more worried about saving face than admitting you are wrong.
    Yes, keep bringing me up because it ALWAYS works out so well for you.

We have guns, we like guns, we enjoy them, and England has missed it's opportunity to dictate their gun policy to us....hate to break that to you Beanz. A travel ban would have been nice if England had that for the Manchester attacker who traveled to Libya before attacking.....but hey fool me once shame on you, fool me 85 times shame on me right Beanz?

Siddiq Khan, the guy who said and I quote "terrorist attacks are part and parcel of living in the big city".....run, hide, tell Beanz, run, hide, tell

Hiding behind free speech? Please explain that for me will you? I know I've asked a million times but please explain how that works.....hiding behind free speech lol....I know you won't answer, but I'll keep on asking.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    https://ricochet.com/435184/face-ter...run-tell-hide/

What a difference a few decades makes

from this

to this
    Well actually we here in the us who work in a large place are given active shooter training and they tell us the same thing but they do include fight as the final option.

El Kabong Guest

One of the London attackers literally told police at an Italian airport last year, “I’m going to be a terrorist" ....so the Italians accomplished the TELL part of Run, Hide, Tell in telling the British aaaaaand, well we're still talking about the attack this guy carried out aren't we? Big ups British authorities, way to let your people down! Useless fucking bastards.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

One of the London attackers literally told police at an Italian airport last year, “I’m going to be a terrorist" ....so the Italians accomplished the TELL part of Run, Hide, Tell in telling the British aaaaaand, well we're still talking about the attack this guy carried out aren't we? Big ups British authorities, way to let your people down! Useless fucking bastards.
    Hey come on Lyle, you're dividing their community with that shit.

El Kabong Guest

Hey come on Lyle, you're dividing their community with that shit.

I know, I know, I'm just so hateful.....rather than say #PrayersforLondon I'm demanding that the authorities in England get off their asses and ACT before something similar happens, but hey maybe let's wait it out again, maybe the Islamists are getting tired of attacking?

I'm frustrated with these attacks, I am sure everyone (other than Beanz) is too....apparently Beanz is more concerned with the horrible threat me and my free speech pose rather than Islamists who are known to the authorities but allowed to walk freely among the populous to attack them at will. He's a man with his priorities in straight order.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

#Theresa May shows more energy in her tired old ass to criticize Trump's tweets than she does to arrest Islamic militants and stop them from coming in to the UK

Thread Information