Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Probably in a bigger version of the photograph you still look like a nut.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Trump says that family is lying about what he said in the phone call and says he has proof he didn't say what they say he said. Does anybody believe him?
    It's an ugly situation and could probably have been handled better. I'm surprised you are interested in it considering how Benghazi was handled.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Trump says that family is lying about what he said in the phone call and says he has proof he didn't say what they say he said. Does anybody believe him?
    It's an ugly situation and could probably have been handled better. I'm surprised you are interested in it considering how Benghazi was handled.
    Yes Lyle, I'm going to start twenty threads about it and post a million videos PROVING that Trump could have prevented the deaths and did nothing. Benghazi was handled like pretty much every incident where US diplomats are killed abroad apart from the ridiculous manufactured scandals by the GOP and some of the media. Trump keeps on lying about it too. You'd think he'd just shut up.

Clinton voters who believe accusations against Weinstein: 77% Trump: 83% Trump voters Weinstein: 66% Trump: 8%

How do you feel about having the tax deductibility of contributions to your 401k removed to pay for corporate tax cuts?

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

El Kabong Guest

Yes Lyle, I'm going to start twenty threads about it and post a million videos PROVING that Trump could have prevented the deaths and did nothing. Benghazi was handled like pretty much every incident where US diplomats are killed abroad apart from the ridiculous manufactured scandals by the GOP and some of the media. Trump keeps on lying about it too. You'd think he'd just shut up.

Clinton voters who believe accusations against Weinstein: 77% Trump: 83% Trump voters Weinstein: 66% Trump: 8%

How do you feel about having the tax deductibility of contributions to your 401k removed to pay for corporate tax cuts?

Trump could have prevented the deaths I am certain, but Obama got us into Niger so we are fighting there at the moment.

Only a fool would be big upping Hillary Clinton and then bring up "Who believes accusations of sexual misconduct"....because hers is not a track record you want to run on, bail out now Bernie Bro

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trump could have prevented the deaths I am certain, but Obama got us into Niger so we are fighting there at the moment.

Only a fool would be big upping Hillary Clinton and then bring up "Who believes accusations of sexual misconduct"....because hers is not a track record you want to run on, bail out now Bernie Bro
    This is a Trump thread Lyle, I'm not interested in discussing Hillary.

The deaths in Benghazi happened because the Ambassador got it into his head that everybody loved him and then there was a ridiculous politically motivated witch hunt to get all the idiot Republican voters riled up enough to go out and vote. Eight separate investigations timed to fundraise for elections and turn the base out to vote on election day.

Former Secretary of State Colin Powell described the investigation into the 2012 attack in Benghazi, Libya, as a "stupid witch hunt," saying the fault lies in part on the "courageous ambassador" who died in the assault, Christopher Stevens.In a hacked email exchange with his successor Condoleezza Rice, the December 2015 correspondence, first reported by BuzzFeed News, revealed that Rice agreed with Powell's assessment.
    "Benghazi is a stupid witch hunt," Powell wrote. "Basic fault falls on a courageous ambassador who (thought) Libyans now love me and I am ok in this very vulnerable place."

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/09/14/po...unt/index.html

The GOP had cut funding for diplomatic protection the year before Benghazi. Trump is making massive cuts to the State Department which will leave all diplomatic staff much more vulnerable. He couldn't even find Libya on a map.

Look how clueless he is with even basic things to do with his current agenda:

As a table setter, here is Trump attempting to tout a report by his own Council of Economic Advisers arguing that cutting the corporate tax rate to 20 percent will raise the average American household’s wages by $4,000:
    "And I think that there’s tremendous appetite. There’s tremendous spirit for it, not only by the people we’re dealing with in Congress but for the people out there that want to see something — $5,000, almost. It can be $5,000 average per individual — per group. And so I’m really looking forward to it. Let’s see what happens."
    Of course $4,000 and $5,000 are different amounts of money, as you will swiftly learn if you attempt to give someone $4,000 to discharge a $5,000 debt. And individuals aren’t households. Trump seems to have kinda sorta caught himself on this one and corrected himself from “per individual” to “per group.” But of course there are all kinds of groups.
    That is Trump’s grasp of his administration’s analysis of his own No. 1 policy priority — he can’t remember either the amount of money involved or the unit of analysis. A bit later, Trump shows a similar grasp of detail in describing his view of the bipartisan health care legislation from Sens. Patty Murray (D-WA) and Lamar Alexander (R-TN):
    Well, I’ve — I have looked at it very, very strongly........................

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...ium=social&utm
    Last edited by Kirkland Laing; 10-25-2017 at 09:29 AM.

El Kabong Guest

The deaths in Benghazi happened because the Ambassador got it into his head that everybody loved him and then there was a ridiculous politically motivated witch hunt to get all the idiot Republican voters riled up enough to go out and vote. Eight separate investigations timed to fundraise for elections and turn the base out to vote on election day.

Former Secretary of State Colin Powell described the investigation into the 2012 attack in Benghazi, Libya, as a "stupid witch hunt," saying the fault lies in part on the "courageous ambassador" who died in the assault, Christopher Stevens.In a hacked email exchange with his successor Condoleezza Rice, the December 2015 correspondence, first reported by BuzzFeed News, revealed that Rice agreed with Powell's assessment.
    "Benghazi is a stupid witch hunt," Powell wrote. "Basic fault falls on a courageous ambassador who (thought) Libyans now love me and I am ok in this very vulnerable place."

The GOP had cut funding for diplomatic protection the year before Benghazi. Trump is making massive cuts to the State Department which will leave all diplomatic staff much more vulnerable. He couldn't even find Libya on a map.

As a table setter, here is Trump attempting to tout a report by his own Council of Economic Advisers arguing that cutting the corporate tax rate to 20 percent will raise the average American household’s wages by $4,000:
    "And I think that there’s tremendous appetite. There’s tremendous spirit for it, not only by the people we’re dealing with in Congress but for the people out there that want to see something — $5,000, almost. It can be $5,000 average per individual — per group. And so I’m really looking forward to it. Let’s see what happens."
    Of course $4,000 and $5,000 are different amounts of money, as you will swiftly learn if you attempt to give someone $4,000 to discharge a $5,000 debt. And individuals aren’t households. Trump seems to have kinda sorta caught himself on this one and corrected himself from “per individual” to “per group.” But of course there are all kinds of groups.
    That is Trump’s grasp of his administration’s analysis of his own No. 1 policy priority — he can’t remember either the amount of money involved or the unit of analysis. A bit later, Trump shows a similar grasp of detail in describing his view of the bipartisan health care legislation from Sens. Patty Murray (D-WA) and Lamar Alexander (R-TN):

Well I'm sorry that your argument is so fragile that we have to pretend like Hillary Clinton didn't do what she did.

LOL so you admit that it wasn't a YouTube video that caused riots? Colin Powell LULZ.

Yeah they cut funding, and when funding is cut and you're in an unsafe place you.......stay and wait to be murdered by terrorists instead of pulling out like LITERALLY EVERYONE ELSE!

You know what else is happening in DC?
    House GOP chairmen announce probe of Obama’s Justice Dept
    https://apnews.com/b12bdce1e6e940c99743cc4f5fb296ec

Looks like that whole Russia angle has bitten the Dems in the ass

El Kabong Guest

Clinton campaign, DNC helped pay for work on dossier about Russia and Trump
    https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-...sia-and-trump/

The Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee (DNC) helped fund research that resulted in a now-famous dossier containing allegations about Donald Trump’s connections to Russia and possible coordination between his campaign and the Kremlin, people familiar with the matter said.

My my my how the tables have turned

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well I'm sorry that your argument is so fragile that we have to pretend like Hillary Clinton didn't do what she did.

LOL so you admit that it wasn't a YouTube video that caused riots? Colin Powell LULZ.

Yeah they cut funding, and when funding is cut and you're in an unsafe place you.......stay and wait to be murdered by terrorists instead of pulling out like LITERALLY EVERYONE ELSE!

You know what else is happening in DC?
    House GOP chairmen announce probe of Obama’s Justice Dept
    https://apnews.com/b12bdce1e6e940c99743cc4f5fb296ec

Looks like that whole Russia angle has bitten the Dems in the ass
    They actually captured the ringleader of the Benghazi attacks. He goes on trial at some point. He's testified that the thing that set them of was that video. The CIA said the same thing which is why the Obama administration told the media that their best guess was that the riots had been set off by some video.

The GOP investigative committee isn't anything other than a Trump message shop:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/republ...rump-or-russia

They're just looking for some new Benghazi-style manufactured scandal so that they've got something to show their viewers and listeners to distract from the train wreck happening in Washington.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Clinton campaign, DNC helped pay for work on dossier about Russia and Trump
    https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-...sia-and-trump/

The Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee (DNC) helped fund research that resulted in a now-famous dossier containing allegations about Donald Trump’s connections to Russia and possible coordination between his campaign and the Kremlin, people familiar with the matter said.

My my my how the tables have turned
    And this is a perfect example of what I'm talking about. Manufacture some scandal to distract from the Trump presidency. From last January:

The raw memos on which the synopsis is based were prepared by the former MI6 agent, who was posted in Russia in the 1990s and now runs a private intelligence gathering firm. His investigations related to Mr. Trump were initially funded by groups and donors supporting Republican opponents of Mr. Trump during the GOP primaries, multiple sources confirmed to CNN. Those sources also said that once Mr. Trump became the nominee, further investigation was funded by groups and donors supporting Hillary Clinton.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/01/10/po...sia/index.html

Paying for opposition research is something both political parties do. In this case people from both parties paid for this stuff. That's not the same as colluding with the government of a hostile power to alter the result of an election. We don't know if the Trump people did that yet but we know that efforts were made by the Russians to help Trump win. That's according to the CIA, FBI and so on.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

El Kabong Guest

They actually captured the ringleader of the Benghazi attacks. He goes on trial at some point. He's testified that the thing that set them of was that video. The CIA said the same thing which is why the Obama administration told the media that their best guess was that the riots had been set off by some video.

The GOP investigative committee isn't anything other than a Trump message shop:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/republ...rump-or-russia

They're just looking for some new Benghazi-style manufactured scandal so that they've got something to show their viewers and listeners to distract from the train wreck happening in Washington.
    I'm certain Ahmed Abu Khatallah was ready to admit to just about anything considering the conditions he was in...Following his capture, Khattala was kept in a cell where the lights were kept on for twenty-hours a day, and interrogated for five days before being given a Miranda advisory.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/01/u...BC962E&gwt=pay

Oh but you are ever the eager beaver to trust the Obama Administration...I mean not like there would have been any political incentive to have him to say what he said

And this is a perfect example of what I'm talking about. Manufacture some scandal to distract from the Trump presidency. From last January:

The raw memos on which the synopsis is based were prepared by the former MI6 agent, who was posted in Russia in the 1990s and now runs a private intelligence gathering firm. His investigations related to Mr. Trump were initially funded by groups and donors supporting Republican opponents of Mr. Trump during the GOP primaries, multiple sources confirmed to CNN. Those sources also said that once Mr. Trump became the nominee, further investigation was funded by groups and donors supporting Hillary Clinton.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/01/10/po...sia/index.html

Paying for opposition research is something both political parties do. In this case people from both parties paid for this stuff. That's not the same as colluding with the government of a hostile power to alter the result of an election. We don't know if the Trump people did that yet but we know that efforts were made by the Russians to help Trump win. That's according to the CIA, FBI and so on.
    The only thing manufactured in this case was the Dossier. Yes ESTABLISHMENT Republicans and of course Hillary and the DNC were all in on that. Hillary and the DNC robbed Bernie and they wanted to smear Trump whom ironically they thought was going to be easy to beat in the general election.....but that was not the case and Hillary is STILL not President of the United States and she never fucking will be.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Saul Alinsky would be proud of the clintons and Obama. They themselves are the ones who colluded with Russia and then they projected that upon their opponents and now it is Trump who is under investigation for collusion with Russia. That is right out of the Saul Alinsky Playbook

El Kabong Guest

Pennsylvania finds 544 possibly illegal ballots since 2000
    https://apnews.com/64ac234e5fad44d09...&utm_medium=AP

So it DOES happen and before you get all "Well that's not a lot".....every single illegal vote makes a legal vote disappear and also 'The illegal ballots were apparently cast by noncitizen immigrants who later reported themselves as having mistakenly registered, the department said.' think of all those who never reported anything and the number could be quite high.

El Kabong Guest

Lyle, can you copy the post about the IRS to your externam, hard drive please so you don't bring it up again. And take Beanz off ignore you fucking snowflake.
    @Kirkland Laing Yyyyyyeaaaaah, about that......

Justice Department settles IRS lawsuits from 400 conservative groups claiming discrimination
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ion/801891001/

......damn son

Thread Information