Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  24
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Has Wilder suddenly become the “A Side” against AJ?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Has Wilder suddenly become the “A Side” against AJ?

Wilder is still not the A-side but he definitely improved his standing in the negotiation side of things.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I haven’t changed my stance. The purse should be split 50/50 and it should be fought in the UK. AJ really isn’t that great either. He isn’t bad, but I haven’t ever been super impressed by his skills. Maybe he will prove me wrong, but at the moment, I feel like he is basically on the same level as Wilder.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Joshua is clearly the #1 heavyweight, and will absolutely destroy Wilder, if The Windmiller is ever brave enough to step into the ring with him. He's the real deal, a true elite heavyweight who fights the best prime heavyweights (such as Parker). He'll soon have unified three world titles.

Wilder, in contrast, is a deeply flawed boxer who has fought only old men, shot boxers and journeymen. Poor old out-of-shape Ortiz was not even cleared to fight until Friday due to high blood pressure.
    You are aware Wilder has been quite clear he wants the fight and Eddie and AJ have been quite clear they don't right? Even to the point of being caught lying and then doing exactly what I said they would do months before they did it. Exactly what Eddie told everyone they would do. Before he lied because people didn't like his plan. He still stuck to his plan.

AN is the best but they want no risk before collecting collecting collecting collecting collecting. As Eddie said if people would listen.
    Ok, the heading of this thread is “whether Wilder is suddenly the A side”. It’s not “is AJ or Hearn scared of Wilder.” It’s not “He said,she said.”
    Because Wilder “wants the fight”, does that mean he wins it does it? I have heard Joshua and Hearn say “the fight will happen in 2018.”
    At the end of the day, if Wilder “wants the fight” and is the “A side” and “wants a 50/50 spilt” and “wants the fight in the U.S.” (excuse all the speech marks) , then fine. All he needs to do is get his people to put a better proposition on the table than Joshua’s people have put to him.
    Like that’s gonna happen!
    That’s Boxing business at the end of the day whether we like it or not.
    I don't care about A side. I want to see the fight. So if people ignore that Eddie said "I don't want the fight this year but the fans may demand it" and Wilder begs for it and fans blame Wilder, that gives Eddie what he flat said he wants. Eddie has his out. Fans need to demand it by Eddie's own words. And if fans demand and Eddie agreed to it I think we all know it happens. Because Deontay can't make AJ money with anyone but AJ. AJ can get rich fighting anyone.

I don't think highly of Wilder, I just want to see the fight. Autocorrect switched my comment AJ is the best to AN is the best, I would edit it but when I edit for some reason my posts disappear so I left it as is.

Understand while I say AJ is the best and I firmly believe that, Wilder is easily the biggest threat to him because of that eraser. He only needs one. I think AJ takes Wilder out but maybe Wilder lands that one. And then those easy 25 million dollar become easy 10 million dollar fights(or whatever silly numbers he's making, point being they drop precipitously)

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Joshua only gets those purses because the Brits will watch anything. They watch Coronation Street. They watch Big Brother. They buy Ed Sheeran albums. There is no accounting for taste. Wilder flattens him in 4.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wilder can never be the A side.

He might own the best belt but AJ might own all the others in a month.

Wilder still has an issue with his boxing..a bit like Eubank JR but unlike JR..wilder has KO power.

AJ should continue to rack up wins and arrange the fight in late 2019..in that time Fury would have had a few fights and would be ready for both.

Fury is the best boxer.

Wilder has the best power.

AJ is a mixture of the two.

Depends on what Fury comes back but I see him as the real threat with his whiskers being the real test for 12 rounds.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Joshua only gets those purses because the Brits will watch anything. They watch Coronation Street. They watch Big Brother. They buy Ed Sheeran albums. There is no accounting for taste. Wilder flattens him in 4.
    Fuck all wrong with Ed Sheeran!
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Joshua gets all those purses because your wives, birds and boyfriends secretly want to be fucked by him. Same as with Haye and Ali. My mate MC calls it the "jungle effect" (he doesn't seem to realise it's a bit racist considering black women want him to fuck them too).

Big, strong, handsome, hunky, successful rich black men. Men like them for their sport whilst women fantasise over what Joshua will do to them. So everyone tunes in. Jackpot.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Fuck all wrong with Ed Sheeran!
    Galway Girl is just wrong. What kind of tune is that? He will be guesting on the next Lady Gaga album knowing him. Yuck.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Joshua gets all those purses because your wives, birds and boyfriends secretly want to be fucked by him. Same as with Haye and Ali. My mate MC calls it the "jungle effect" (he doesn't seem to realise it's a bit racist considering black women want him to fuck them too).

Big, strong, handsome, hunky, successful rich black men. Men like them for their sport whilst women fantasise over what Joshua will do to them. So everyone tunes in. Jackpot.
    Wow, I never knew that women were the ones buying all the fights because they want to be screwed by black men. Excellent analysis Fenster.

Mentioned
    1684 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wow, I never knew that women were the ones buying all the fights because they want to be screwed by black men. Excellent analysis Fenster.
    This is what happens when you keep putting extremist right wing links on here. It is bound to affect us sooner or later.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's been proved Joshua has the highest number of female ticket buyers/viewers/fans in boxing, destroys everyone else barring Haye.

I have no real idea why females love watching Joshua, maybe it's because he plays the nice guy role so well, or maybe because he's a vicious sparko machine, however, my mate MC thinks it's because they want a bit of "jungle." Whenever he breaks up with a bird he always tells me - "she just wanted a bit of jungle, Fen."

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post

This is what happens when you keep putting extremist right wing links on here. It is bound to affect us sooner or later.
    MC isn't a member here and hates extremist right wingers.

El Kabong Guest

Anthony Joshua still beats Wilder because 1. He has better style technique and 2. He's not going to be winging out arm punches like Ortiz did. Ortiz should have had Wilder done and dusted but he just didn't have the pop in his punches, maybe he's off the juice, maybe he's old, but he had the opportunity to end it and he didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post

What's right wing about Fenster laying out his friend's good old fashioned racism? I mean he's a Mod here, if anyone is to dictate the tone of the forum it's the Mods.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Here is the thing. Wilder fought who everyone considered a real threat and still won. I feel like people just keep discrediting him. I definitely agree that he lacks tons of skill, but he has passed every test to at least prove that he belongs with AJ. AJ to me hasn’t really proven much more than Wilder.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by powerpuncher View Post
    Here is the thing. Wilder fought who everyone considered a real threat and still won. I feel like people just keep discrediting him. I definitely agree that he lacks tons of skill, but he has passed every test to at least prove that he belongs with AJ. AJ to me hasn’t really proven much more than Wilder.
    AJ beat Wladimir Klitschko...like it or not that means a great deal more than a decision over Stiverne or this win over Ortiz. AJ also got up to win, that's a big deal.

Thread Information