User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  31
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: plan to confront Black Lives Matter protesters in London next Saturday

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: plan to confront Black Lives Matter protesters in London next Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    The Tory Party is full of racists. The cabinet, everywhere. They are vocal and explicit and if you voted for them you can not pretend that their racism is not being validated by your vote.
    But nary an anti-Semite in Labour right? Rare as unicorns eh?

Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: plan to confront Black Lives Matter protesters in London next Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    The Tory Party is full of racists. The cabinet, everywhere. They are vocal and explicit and if you voted for them you can not pretend that their racism is not being validated by your vote.
    But nary an anti-Semite in Labour right? Rare as unicorns eh?

As somebody from a Jewish family, most of whom have supported Labour for years i can tell you honestly that racists like you who love to follow racists like Murdoch ( and you have the arrogance to call yourself a Liverpool fan) have no depths to which they will not stoop. That is why such a disgusting campaign to smear a life long anti-racism campaigner like Corbyn, by calling him an anti-semite is your first excuse trotted out to hide your own fascist beliefs. That an American like you should be repeating it like a racist boot licking lapdog is also no surprise. That again even now after what is going on in America and the world, you are claiming that Neo Nazi supporters like yourself are rare as unicorns, shows exactly how desperate you are to avoid change

You are still claiming that George Floyds murder had nothing to do with race. Your hood has gone.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

As somebody from a Jewish family, most of whom have supported Labour for years i can tell you honestly that racists like you who love to follow racists like Murdoch ( and you have the arrogance to call yourself a Liverpool fan) have no depths to which they will not stoop. That is why such a disgusting campaign to smear a life long anti-racism campaigner like Corbyn, by calling him an anti-semite is your first excuse trotted out to hide your own fascist beliefs. That an American like you should be repeating it like a racist boot licking lapdog is also no surprise. That again even now after what is going on in America and the world, you are claiming that Neo Nazi supporters like yourself are rare as unicorns, shows exactly how desperate you are to avoid change

You are still claiming that George Floyds murder had nothing to do with race. Your hood has gone.
    Behold the rantings and ravings of an absolute lunatic.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So much wromg with that post. 😁🧠💣

Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No wonder you were not allowed to practice as a Psychologist or counselor and ended up selling insurance. Can you imagine the damage someone who gaslights like you do could do?

It is not ranting . It is the truth.

When Johnson said Liverpool fans were hooked on grief and said that Hillsborough was caused by drunken fans you said nothing. You are happy to call him a lad and laugh at this antics even after thousands of Brits are dead now because of his actions. You do the same with Trump. They are not good people, and yet you bow to them every day, rather than standing with the people, telling us all how you are winning as your own citizens are beaten down for expressing their democratic rights. You are rubbing in a stain on America and Britain because your arrogance has made it impossible for you , a Donkey, to walk backwards down your own twisted spiral staircase.

You have nothing but logical fallacies and all they do is expose your own irrelevance and illegitimacy.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

No wonder you were not allowed to practice as a Psychologist or counselor and ended up selling insurance. Can you imagine the damage someone who gaslights like you do could do?

When Johnson said Liverpool fans were hooked on grief and said that Hillsborough was caused by drunken fans you said nothing. You are happy to call him a lad and laugh at this antics even after thousands of Brits are dead now because of his actions. You do the same with Trump. They are not good people, and yet you bow to them every day, rather than standing with the people, telling us all how you are winning as your own citizens are beaten down for expressing their democratic rights. You are rubbing in a stain on America and Britain because your arrogance has made it impossible for you , a Donkey, to walk backwards down your own twisted spiral staircase.

You have nothing but logical fallacies and all they do is expose your own irrelevance and illegitimacy.
    You assume a great deal. Keep on with your personal attacks and accusations against me, do those make you feel better?

Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You assume a great deal. Keep on with your personal attacks and accusations against me, do those make you feel better?

Of course it doesn't make me feel better. It is beyond saddening. They are not personal attacks or assumptions, they are observations based on your own comments and attitudes. You are not interested in facts or observations because you are wedded to an ideology. You are far more virulent and toxic in your insisting on adhering to that religious fanaticism then most people i have met on the left. It blinds you.

You like many seem to think that political correctness is an expression of what you so stupidly call 'Leftism'.

It is not. It is just as prevalent in those who say they are from the right. In fact often more so. You are so ruled by it that even when someone is killed in front of you toeing the party line is more important than the rule of law or the idea of justice. So how worthless does that make your fucked up twisted values? You and your mates here are twisted by this idea that you are different from everybody else. It is your fantasies, fake victimhood and weird adherence to exceptionalism that will render you irrelevant in the end.

Where are you going to draw the line? If Trump asks you to start shooting people in their beds or now before the guy turns you against your neighbours and the very rights he has snatched from you?
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

Of course it doesn't make me feel better. It is beyond saddening. They are not personal attacks or assumptions, they are observations based on your own comments and attitudes. You are not interested in facts or observations because you are wedded to an ideology. You are far more virulent and toxic in your insisting on adhering to that religious fanaticism then most people i have met on the left. It blinds you.

You like many seem to think that political correctness is an expression of what you so stupidly call 'Leftism'.

It is not. It is just as prevalent in those who say they are from the right. In fact often more so. You are so ruled by it that even when someone is killed in front of you toeing the party line is more important than the rule of law or the idea of justice. So how worthless does that make your fucked up twisted values? You and your mates here are twisted by this idea that you are different from everybody else. It is your fantasies, fake victimhood and weird adherence to exceptionalism that will render you irrelevant in the end.

Where are you going to draw the line? If Trump asks you to start shooting people in their beds or now before the guy turns you against your neighbours and the very rights he has snatched from you?
    Well that's a reasonable and rational response

Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well that's a reasonable and rational response

You told me to leave my own country for expressing an opinion. You made jokes after terrorist bombings of teenagers. You boasted about not feeling anything about the death of an innocent toddler washed ashore on a beach. So don't pretend to be reasonable or rational. You would do anything for Trump. He fits perfectly like a glove in your love for a ideological creed that is used for social control. Look at you here avoiding the obvious.
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

You told me to leave my own country for expressing an opinion. You made jokes after terrorist bombings of teenagers. You boasted about not feeling anything about the death of an innocent toddler washed ashore on a beach. So don't pretend to be reasonable or rational. You would do anything for Trump. He fits perfectly like a glove in your love for a ideological creed that is used for social control. Look at you here avoiding the obvious.
    Don't stop now, tell us how you REALLY feel and don't be so stingy with your assumptions of me being the absolute lowest of the low, oh quite dastardly indeed.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz
    You told me to leave my own country for expressing an opinion.
    I informed you of a very close and culturally similar nation to your own which was still in the EU.....just in case you truly wanted to stay in the EU. that's horrible?

You made jokes after terrorist bombings of teenagers.
    So you think I was making jokes at the expense of the victims? Please do clarify what exactly you thought I did wrong there. I would like to see you work it out to where you can be so offended. Show your work.

You boasted about not feeling anything about the death of an innocent toddler washed ashore on a beach.
    Would you care to expound upon HOW exactly that toddler wound up in that situation?

So don't pretend to be reasonable or rational.
    You've just accused me of various hateful things, why? All because I merely disagree with your politics.

You would do anything for Trump. He fits perfectly like a glove in your love for a ideological creed that is used for social control.
    Anything? Doubtful. President Trump is by no means perfect, but I understand who he is and what he does.

Look at you here avoiding the obvious.
    And what is that Beanz? Reading your little article which made Brockton cry? Why should I bother, you've already stated your view of me quite clearly.

Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You told me to leave my own country for expressing an opinion.
    I informed you of a very close and culturally similar nation to your own which was still in the EU.....just in case you truly wanted to stay in the EU. that's horrible?

You made jokes after terrorist bombings of teenagers.
    So you think I was making jokes at the expense of the victims? Please do clarify what exactly you thought I did wrong there. I would like to see you work it out to where you can be so offended. Show your work.

You boasted about not feeling anything about the death of an innocent toddler washed ashore on a beach.
    Would you care to expound upon HOW exactly that toddler wound up in that situation?

So don't pretend to be reasonable or rational.
    You've just accused me of various hateful things, why? All because I merely disagree with your politics.

You would do anything for Trump. He fits perfectly like a glove in your love for a ideological creed that is used for social control.
    Anything? Doubtful. President Trump is by no means perfect, but I understand who he is and what he does.

Look at you here avoiding the obvious.
    And what is that Beanz? Reading your little article which made Brockton cry? Why should I bother, you've already stated your view of me quite clearly.
    I actually feel sorry for you right now. You have at least stopped denying things...

Well some things.

Not the Elephant in the room though.

What a control freak.
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

I actually feel sorry for you right now. You have at least stopped denying things...

Well some things.

Not the Elephant in the room though.

What a control freak.
    Well I am certain you know how deeply I care about how you feel Beanz.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Part of the issue is that Beanz himself is an ideologue and very much part of a cult. The Labour Party at this stage fits the very definition of cult. The result is that anyone who steps out of line must be considered a heretic or evil. Lyle has the 'wrong views therefore he has to be attacked. A rational person can see that it is not so black and white. The left occasionally has the glimmer of a reasonable idea, but conservative values are also very tenable too.

To be conservative is to be by nature self responsible. How could anyone be against that unless they do not genuinely think people are capable of running their own lives? Beanz refuses to countenance the notion that Lyle might actually have anything valid or meaningful to add or that Beanz himself might have got things wrong. Is,Lyke against helping others? No, but he does not think government, which is inefficient, needs to hold everyone's hand. Why should it?

The state of the West today is not because Cultural Marxism is making it better. It is destroying it and I can say that myself from the position of an ethnostate where you do not have the same social problems. The borders should never have been opened, crazed ideologues not have been allowed to ruin the humanities, single motherhood should not have been promoted. The result of these things and others is social calamity.

I know because in places where common sense does prevail, where social conservatism exists, you do not get the same chaos. You don't want to start on that journey. Yes, it is change. However, society can be irreparably destroyed. Why would you ever allow that. ..unless....? And I will let you fill in your own blanks.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Beanz does not need the labor party to formulate his own opinions.

Thread Information