Quote Originally Posted by nuggetdotcom View Post
Quote Originally Posted by TonnnnUK View Post
I like how Povetkin can NEVER be discounted, even at is advancing age. He always had solid fundamentals and a clear decent dig in his punches.

I think this time round it will go as it was supposed to the first time round. Whyte was winning the fight and got caught by a peach of a shot, that's all it takes in the heavyweights. And if the same thing happened again, I wouldn't be all that surprised really.

While Whyte had a decent run of wins to get back into title shot contention, I don't think he is anything more than a glorified slugger somewhat. His success and standing in the division is probably more a refelection on the standard of today's heavyweights rather than the quality of Dillian.
Absolutely 100% agree, we are looking at the arse end of UK heavyweights here, all hoping for a lucky win that gets them Fury or Joshua, it was the same in the Klitschko era, all sorts of strange eastern Europeans getting shots looking for a lottery win.
A dodgy promoters draw ' lets keep both our boys in the lottery' at 25/1 is worth a shot.