Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  34
Likes Likes:  295
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    The variants of the virus have already accumulated mutliple mutations that change its protein structure, and peoples' immune systems are already no longer recognizing them.

One big concern we are all seeing now is that these variants are escaping the immunity that we hope to acquire with immunization, so the antibodies that we have against specific targets are not working as effectively. They are already talking about a 3rd, 4th and 5th booster by September, December and February 2021.
    Ok. What do you suggest?
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

COVID vaccines: Tens of thousands of “breakthrough” infections after shots
    CDC reports 25,900 COVID-19 infections and 274 deaths in fully vaccinated people

and thats just in the US..... and its only April.

No wonder you loved liars like Clinton and Trump. What a misleading way to misrepresent truth and sensationalize things so that you turn reality on it's head.

It is not even surprising that you would pull that quote from an article and then neglect to also tell us the same studies show that in the 77 Million vaccinated in the US there were only 5,800 cases of breakthrough infections (that’s .0075 percent of vaccinations); 396 resulted in hospitalization, and 74 in death. So not even 0.1 % of Vaccinations.

You are talking about vaccines with 95 and 97% success rates as though they were abject failures or some kind of lucky dip.

It is an incredibly dishonest way to try and convince yourself that you don't need to have the vaccine. You have already admitted it is because you are scared of needles so there is no need to pretend it is because they are some random untested, unproven quack medicine like you and your mates used to buy off Alex Jones for fucks sake.

https://www.vox.com/science-and-heal...tion-explained
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    The variants of the virus have already accumulated mutliple mutations that change its protein structure, and peoples' immune systems are already no longer recognizing them.

One big concern we are all seeing now is that these variants are escaping the immunity that we hope to acquire with immunization, so the antibodies that we have against specific targets are not working as effectively. They are already talking about a 3rd, 4th and 5th booster by September, December and February 2021.
    Ok. What do you suggest?
    It is not even true. Most of the vaccines have been shown to be surprisingly effective against variants, especially the Pfzier vaccine.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I suggest vitamins and minerals and exercise and a good diet and wearing a mask and social distancing.

Sooner or later everyone has to die. The long-term effects of these experimental gene therapy so-called vaccines are not known and the people who are getting them now ARE the tests.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's true.

There is an informative podcast out there by a Dr. David Martin, who is a distant relative of Uncle Martin who... well, that's a long story.

Point is, Dr. Martin, who has advanced degrees in some sort of academic field, has stated unequivocally in his podcast that the COVID-19 vaccine is actually a form of gene therapy.

In the podcast, Dr. Martin states: “The problem is that in the case of Moderna and Pfizer, this is not a vaccine. This is gene therapy. It’s a chemotherapy agent that is gene therapy. It is not a vaccine.”

Ohhhh...... THAT makes it so much clearer.

Anyway, the guy goes by the title of "Dr."..... so how can we not believe him?

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Like beanz said you are ruining the forum with this nonsense. Don’t spread fud. I gotta take beanerschnitzels side on this one

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    COVID vaccines: Tens of thousands of “breakthrough” infections after shots
    CDC reports 25,900 COVID-19 infections and 274 deaths in fully vaccinated people

and thats just in the US..... and its only April.

No wonder you loved liars like Clinton and Trump. What a misleading way to misrepresent truth and sensationalize things so that you turn reality on it's head.

It is not even surprising that you would pull that quote from an article and then neglect to also tell us the same studies show that in the 77 Million vaccinated in the US there were only 5,800 cases of breakthrough infections (that’s .0075 percent of vaccinations); 396 resulted in hospitalization, and 74 in death. So not even 0.1 % of Vaccinations.

You are talking about vaccines with 95 and 97% success rates as though they were abject failures or some kind of lucky dip.

It is an incredibly dishonest way to try and convince yourself that you don't need to have the vaccine. You have already admitted it is because you are scared of needles so there is no need to pretend it is because they are some random untested, unproven quack medicine like you and your mates used to buy off Alex Jones for fucks sake.

https://www.vox.com/science-and-heal...tion-explained
    Schnitzel has you on the ropes now, he’s about to drop you

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tough to know what to think.

I just browsed this Dr. Martin and that led me to another Dr. Steven Hotze. Ok so it isn't a vaccine? The Hotze dude strikes me more as a politically charged, but just my opinion.

As the numbers are hard to dispute. If millions of vaccinations have occurred -it would seem inevitable that a few people would be unfortunate victims and have a bad reaction.

The fact that millions of people are ok after getting their shots, makes it hard to think this vaccine is intentionally bad.

My question is not knowing if there are certain blood types that respond better/worse. The studies I am hoping to come across.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/med...19/ar-BB15Fl2G

Am I to think every woman that got a blood clot or gushing menstrual period or men who died are all just random? Or the result of specific demographic that don't fare well?

Case for me is my mom, I don't think the flu vaccine is bad, but it is for my mother. She has had two bad reactions and I dont want her taking that shot anymore, Made her sick as hell.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I suggest vitamins and minerals and exercise and a good diet and wearing a mask and social distancing.

Sooner or later everyone has to die. The long-term effects of these experimental gene therapy so-called vaccines are not known and the people who are getting them now ARE the tests.
    yep, all very smart things to do. But to CONTROL this virus (because we’re never gonna be rid of it.) do you seriously think these things are gonna work ? And now you’re saying “wearing a mask”, last month you were saying people should have the choice whether to wear a mask. 6 months before that, you had Mask Paranoia! You wouldn’t take a shit without a mask !
    You are the flip flop backstroke World Champion.
    Heavy on long sentences with big words, and general criticism, but light on actual solutions.
    What next ? Brock’s cure for Cancer........ A good brisk walk!
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    Tough to know what to think.

I just browsed this Dr. Martin and that led me to another Dr. Steven Hotze. Ok so it isn't a vaccine? The Hotze dude strikes me more as a politically charged, but just my opinion.

As the numbers are hard to dispute. If millions of vaccinations have occurred -it would seem inevitable that a few people would be unfortunate victims and have a bad reaction.

The fact that millions of people are ok after getting their shots, makes it hard to think this vaccine is intentionally bad.

My question is not knowing if there are certain blood types that respond better/worse. The studies I am hoping to come across.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/med...19/ar-BB15Fl2G

Am I to think every woman that got a blood clot or gushing menstrual period or men who died are all just random? Or the result of specific demographic that don't fare well?

Case for me is my mom, I don't think the flu vaccine is bad, but it is for my mother. She has had two bad reactions and I dont want her taking that shot anymore, Made her sick as hell.

The Conspiracy Theory Crew decided the "chip implant in the syringe" story wasn't working for them........ so they went with "gene therapy."

Except this Martin character somehow injected the word "chemotherapy" in there..... obviously confusing his _____therapies as he tripped over his own two feet.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post

yep, all very smart things to do. But to CONTROL this virus (because we’re never gonna be rid of it.) do you seriously think these things are gonna work ? And now you’re saying “wearing a mask”, last month you were saying people should have the choice whether to wear a mask. 6 months before that, you had Mask Paranoia! You wouldn’t take a shit without a mask !
    You are the flip flop backstroke World Champion.
    Heavy on long sentences with big words, and general criticism, but light on actual solutions.
    What next ? Brock’s cure for Cancer........ A good brisk walk!
    Oh snap it’s a tag team now Brock completely ruined I almost feel bad for him

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I can also say since I had the vax I came into contact with someone who tested positive. They called and told me. Created a bit of confusion as I had to report it, I didn’t find out till several days after I met him so I had been to work and shitz. Anyway had to leave and get tested, I was negative. Now here is where I find it odd. Even after this vax which is over 90% effective, 97% or whatever it is, there is no return to normalcy. Either this thing is damn near 100% effective or it isn’t. I think that turns people off. You go take this ground breaking vax and nothing changes. The CDC actually stated after the vaccine you can’t get or transmit the virus and there was no need to wear masks. Several days later Fauci was on the news talking about the double death variant or whatever they call the most recent one and a day or two later the CDC walked back the no mask thing with no discussion that it was mentioned. Or maybe there was, but not much. Conflicting messages no “return to normal”. I get the variant thing, I know you get different opinions from different doctors but there are reasons why people react the way they do. There was fatigue going into the vaccine process, you get the vax and nothing changes. Well things change, then they quickly change again. Bailout packages reward locked down states. I see why people get pissed, annoyed or say “why bother even getting it”

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't think I've ever sparked such debate with one of my threads. Only taken me 20 years. Result
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That is a stupid argument. Your reason for not taking the vaccine was a supposed fear of their side effects but one of the possible side effects of covid is death. Premature death, blood cots, long term breathing difficulties etc. Now here you are welcoming death.

You calling one of, if not the largest and most well documented vaccine roll out in history "so-called vaccines" doesn't make it true.

It is a vaccine. That is how it works and has already been explained to you.

We are all sick to the back teeth of social distancing and the vaccine roll out is the only thing that will start to change that. It has already done so here where people are free to meet outside and by June all restrictions are due to be lifted.

It is ironic that the very people claiming to want to end the restrictions because of their 'rights' are in many cases the ones refusing to do the simplest of things to enable that.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    I don't think I've ever sparked such debate with one of my threads. Only taken me 20 years. Result

That it's taken you 20 years is a colossal feat.

Only on this forum does an innocent question about the weather, for instance, is enough to start an argument.

I'll be nice and call it "debate", like you did. But in all honesty it usually devolves beyond that.

That being said................ "Look at what you started!"

Thread Information