Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
They are saying Tyson broke his nose in the 7th round and was bothered by it.

Do not know if Usyk did have a broken jaw.
I was the one who said it first. I said it live in the stream. You could see the punch sent a strong effect up the artery that goes from the nose underneath the eye. That's why people get black eyes when they get punched in the nose or the nose breaks I should say. If it wasn't for that one punch on the tip of his nose he would not have been affected like that and the ninth round would never have taken place the way it did.

But that's boxing one punch can change everything. Credit to the Ukrainian for fighting a guy as gigantic as the Gypsy King and beating him even though I have it scored 114 to 114 a draw. There's no question that it was a draw if you score the second round even 10 to 10 and if you give Tyson Fury 3 4 5 6 7 and 12 and you score the 9th round 10 to 8 and give the rest of the rounds to the Ukrainian one eight eight nine 10 11 then it is a draw and that is the way it should have been scored.
It’s a big word “if” isn’t it? If my Auntie had bollocks she’d be my uncle. And if Granny had wheels, she’d be a motorbike!
Now I tried to be super generous to Fury and had it 115-113 to Usyk. I gave a 10-10 for the 2nd playing Devils advocate, but Usyk won the 3rd . And that’s where your logic falls down.