Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  35
Likes Likes:  300
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 60 of 61 FirstFirst ... 105058596061 LastLast

Thread: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    @Master & @Kirkland Laing do either of you believe that some people might have been injured by the convid jabs?
    No. Although my dad is not taking any now. In fact no one is.
    so you believe these people claiming they were injured by the convid vaccine are lying or just trying to cash in?
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    1684 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Master & @Kirkland Laing do either of you believe that some people might have been injured by the convid jabs?
    so you believe these people claiming they were injured by the convid vaccine are lying or just trying to cash in?
    What injuries? I have heard people say they had adverse effects from the vaccine but nothing more.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What injuries? I have heard people say they had adverse effects from the vaccine but nothing more.
    these aren't my claims. just asking for your thoughts. do you believe these people were injured or do you believe they are just lying & trying to cash in?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...e-side-effect/
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Millions of people died or got permanently injured with leg clots, myocarditis etc, and other things like still bjrths/sudden loss of fetus etc, as 81% of pregnant women in the trials lost their fetuses. Imagine in the global population, just extrapolate that percentage. Of the first 90 trial days December 2020 to February 2021 Pfizers OWN NUMBERS showed 228 vaccine deaths out of 67,800 participants. That is 1/3 of 1%. It's on page 7 of Pfizers OWN report submitted to the FDA. SO if 1/3 of 1% died in the trials, now apply that percentage to 6 billion mRNA injections, WHICH CONSERVATIVELY represent
    2 billion people, you get 6 or 7 million vaccine deaths.

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Millions of people died or got permanently injured with leg clots, myocarditis etc, and other things like still bjrths/sudden loss of fetus etc, as 81% of pregnant women in the trials lost their fetuses. Imagine in the global population, just extrapolate that percentage. Of the first 90 trial days December 2020 to February 2021 Pfizers OWN NUMBERS showed 228 vaccine deaths out of 67,800 participants. That is 1/3 of 1%. It's on page 7 of Pfizers OWN report submitted to the FDA. SO if 1/3 of 1% died in the trials, now apply that percentage to 6 billion mRNA injections, WHICH CONSERVATIVELY represent
    can you tell me how you verified any of these claims?

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"The pharmaceutical watchdog has been urged to investigate after a string of celebrity doctors took part in discussions about the Covid vaccine but failed to declare they had been paid by AstraZeneca"

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...%20AstraZeneca.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah, I think that everyone making these claims is just making it up and lying through their scrounging teeth. I know the vaccines were safe, because - and some of you may remember this - I made COVID vaccines in my garage, and they were quite safe. I know this unequivocally because my cat told me so in a waking dream. That is all.

If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    Yeah, I think that everyone making these claims is just making it up and lying through their scrounging teeth. I know the vaccines were safe, because - and some of you may remember this - I made COVID vaccines in my garage, and they were quite safe. I know this unequivocally because my cat told me so in a waking dream. That is all.

you made covid vaccines? what is it you believe covid was again?

Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post

you made covid vaccines? what is it you believe covid was again?

Not "was". "Is".

COVID stands for coronavirus disease.

@X are you still making the vaccines in your garage? Let me know. I have an HVAC background, and can help you with establishing the clean room environment needed for vaccine production. Of course, you'll have to move any vehicles, SCUBA equipment, tools, and other such things out of the garage while we're doing this. It'll be a pleasure helping a fellow Saddo'er in such a noble task.

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

& what is it you believe this coronavirus disease does?

Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What do YOU believe it does?

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    this is your belief not mine

Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    this is your belief not mine

So no response on what YOU believe it does?

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

coronavirus disease is your belief, what is it you believe this coronavirus disease does? got nothing yeh? we can go round & round all you want but it won't change the fact that you can't prove your belief. that's why you're refusing to answer

Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

coronavirus disease is your belief, what is it you believe this coronavirus disease does? got nothing yeh? we can go round & round all you want but it won't change the fact that you can't prove your belief. that's why you're refusing to answer

So STILL no response on what YOU believe?

Thread Information