Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: New GTA 4 News & Every screen shot that exist!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default New GTA 4 News & Every screen shot that exist!

http://www.rockstargames.com/IV/ The latest issue of Official Xbox 360 Magazine UK follows the Official PS3 magazine's GTA scoop with some more insider information on this year's most eagerly waited for game.

I am working to get you scans a soon as possible- in the mean time here are some more facts.

* According to the magazine, GTA IV is currently 66% complete.

* When Niko pulls out a pistol, a crosshair with a simple black cross within a circle shows up on the screen. This could be an indication of manual aiming being available in the game.

* Rockstar's humorous take on the number 69 makes an appearance yet again in GTA IV, the editors of the magazine saw a sign for a "69th Street Diner". Another building called "Twitchins", the GTA version of Brooklyn's Domino's Sugar Factory, is in the game.

* Niko will be able to climb and descend exterior fire escapes and some meetings will take place high in the office buildings of skyscrapers. It's said that from on top of them you'll be able to throw people off.

* Hand to hand combat is also being reworked on for GTA IV, and will feel "much more natural" than before.

* One of the radio stations includes an "Eastern European-sounding" dancing station.

* Players will be able to change their camera views whilst in a car according to their needs. This however is said to still being experimented on, and that Rockstar want to give better control and "immediacy" to players.

* One of the things that makes it easier for Rockstar setting GTA in a fictional New York is that they sometimes get a call from the developers at Rockstar North in Scotland, wanting to know more about a specific building or traffic flow in a certain area, for instance, and using their in-house researchers in NYC they can easily assist the guys back at R* North.

* Dan Houser is quoted saying that the Liberty City in GTA IV is bigger than any single city they've done before, giving a more clear indication of the physical size of the game. He continues saying that the "detail" of the game is the big thing.

* He also confirms Central Park to be in the game, though it's fictional name is still unknown to us.

* Dan says that they're "certainly evolving the way the radio works". He says the same for police behaviour and their reaction to crimes. Nothing further is said about this...

* For confirmation, boats will be making a return and the handling is "really nice".

* "Fun ridiculous" weapons is said to be in the game, because R* is not going too "naturalistic".

GTA IV: Secret Woman Revealed -Elizabeta

This month's issue of Official PlayStation Magazine - UK reveals a new character on the cover. The sexy & sultry woman is called Elizabeta who doesn't appear until later in the game.

Key Points from the article

* The star of the game is Liberty City itself, no-one has attempted to recreate an actual location of this size, and this much detail

* The new Liberty City spans 5 boroughs based on real locations, Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan, the Bronx, and New Jersey.

* The game features real life land marks such the Empire State Building.

* Work began on GTA IV in November 2004- As soon as San Andreas was released

*The game has been developed by Rockstar teams in Edinburgh, San Diego, and New York.

* The playable character is Niko Bellic and he has just arrived by boat from an unspecified Easter European country. Niko was lured here by his cousin Taxi firm owning cousing Roman, on the promise of the American dream: easy money and even easiere girls. But soon after Niko arrives he realises his cousin has overstated things, is in debt, and in trouble.

Dan Houser Vice President of Rockstar New York feels Niko an immigrant Niko fits the GTA design format because "you have to have someone who is either coming back from somewhere, or even better turning up somewhere they've never been." In this way the player can bond with the character via their shared experience.
    Link to the Screen shots!
    http://www.gta4.net/screenshots/inde...ge=1&order=new
    Hidden Content

Welcome to the 21st Century. No Sex, Drug and Rock'n'Roll. All we have nowadays is AIDS, Meth and Crap Music Hidden Content

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The Official Trailer for GTA 4!!!!!!!

Hidden Content

Welcome to the 21st Century. No Sex, Drug and Rock'n'Roll. All we have nowadays is AIDS, Meth and Crap Music Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Where is my fight?

I want to fight with you Duke 74 in person if u are not chicken to hit a woman.

post comment

thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by pleasure
    Where is my fight?

post comment

thanks

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TheDukeof74
    Where is my fight?

post comment

thanks

Beat me up! Lets fight let me know where and when. Like i said i live in Milw.
    break my nose and give me a black eye.

post comment thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Where is my fight?

post comment

thanks

Beat me up! Lets fight let me know where and when. Like i said i live in Milw.
    break my nose and give me a black eye.

post comment thanks

Are you off your effing tits or what?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Where is my fight?

post comment

thanks

I wouldnt Someone already beat up her muff :P
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The Official Trailer for GTA 4!!!!!!!(New Info 05-24-07)

Bump
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The Official Trailer for GTA 4!!!!!!!(New Info 05-24-07)

First Impression Grand Theft Auto IV Editor Impressions
    We gazed upon the next coming of GTA and lived to tell about it.
    by IGN Editorial Staff
    May 24, 2007 - Ever since the release of Grand Theft Auto III, gamers everywhere have been chomping at the bit for the true sequel to Rockstar's genre-creating title. Sure, Vice City and San Andreas were great follow-ups, but we've been waiting years now for Grand Theft Auto IV, and its release is finally almost upon us.

A few lucky IGN folks were able to catch a short glimpse of the game at a recent demo, and what we saw immediately sparked numerous conversations about its state, how we think it'll turn out and so forth. Let's face it, when you have a chance to see the latest Grand Theft Auto title, especially the first next-gen release, you can't help but talk about it.

So what follows are our impressions of the demo. For in-depth coverage on the details of what we saw, check out our preview right here, but be sure to head right back here for our individual takes.

Massive doesn't begin to describe GTA4's version of Liberty City
    Jeremy Dunham, Editor-in-Chief, IGN PlayStation Team
    I don't know what the hell it's called (nobody in the room did, actually), but the Russian pop song that plays when protagonist Niko Bellic drives the streets of his neighborhood hooked me immediately. Its bubbly female vocals were infectious and it turned out to be the perfect cruising song for an inspiring demo. More importantly, though, it was a great example of what struck me most about Grand Theft Auto IV -- that even in its early stages, its attention to detail and subtleties, typically missed in other genre pieces, are what make the game what it is.

Take for instance, the way that cars move as they roll over the pavement. These aren't flat surfaces; bumps and slight dips in the road force the car's shocks to adjust appropriately and the in-game physics capture these split-second modifications realistically. Pedestrians and bystanders have believable behaviors too. Whether they're sitting on stoops conversing amongst themselves, standing on a corner smoking, or just strolling around to take in the scenery, it appears that the NPCs are on their way to becoming as varied and unique as they're advertised to be (at least in terms of mannerisms, their appearances are still somewhat cookie-cutter).

Those are just some examples and, of course, there were grander and more impressive technological things going on in the demo, but for me it's the details that count. I'm anxious to see where it will go from here.

Hilary Goldstein, Editor-in-Chief, IGN Xbox Team
    This is not your daddy's Grand Theft Auto. Many of the changes that we've seen so far in GTA IV are subtle, but as a whole make for a "true sequel" to GTA III. The most crucial choice Rockstar made was in shooting for a far higher level of realism. The 3D GTAs of the past have all been connected to past eras in American culture. And as such, there was plenty of room for parody. There was a separation, a clear definition that this was a false world. The new Liberty City looks almost identical to New York. The detail is absolutely mind-blowing. The game is gorgeous, with a half-a-year left in development. But that attention to detail and the realism brought to GTA IV is a departure from the previous art style of the series. That's a risk. One I'm glad Rockstar is taking.

So how next-gen is the next-gen GTA? The draw distance is solid -- you can see detail on a faraway bridge, where in past GTAs you'd see the fog of war -- and the physics are greatly improved. It's the little details that proved impressive in the 15-minute demo Rockstar offered -- The unevenness of roads, the perfect recreation of a New York brownstone, the Doppler Effect from a speeding car.

Rockstar wouldn't show us any acts of violence. There were no bloody beatings, no explosions, and no shots fired. The more energetic aspects of GTA IV will have to wait for another day. But so far, the first next-gen Grand Theft Auto looks promising.

Click the image to watch the original trailer in HD.
    Chris Roper, Executive Editor, IGN PlayStation Team
    I've had fairly high expectations for GTAIV for a long time now, long, long before the game was ever announced. While it certainly still needs a little polishing (which I have no doubt it will get before release), what I saw was exactly in line with what I've been expecting all along. The atmosphere, look and "feel" already seem to have that classic GTA jive that no other comer has been able to touch.

The most impressive part of the demo for me was how well Niko fits into the world. He looks like he's a part of his surroundings rather than having been tacked into a static world. The way that his legs adjust to steps and changes in elevation and the way his body sways as he walks looks to give him a real sense of weight. Immersion has always been Grand Theft Auto's biggest strength, and so far GTAIV looks to deliver on that in spades.

We only got to see a small part of the world in a suburban area, but it very much seemed alive and breathing. It was early in the morning, evidenced by the way the sun's reddish hues bounced off buildings, letting us know what time it was even before the Rockstar rep told us. Indeed, Rockstar looks to have given life to Liberty City in a way that we've been hoping for since GTA3, and its scope looks both inviting and daunting at the same time.

In other words, I'm rather impressed.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The Official Trailer for GTA 4!!(Music Tracks Listed)

Flash FM - Top 40
    1. Fergie - Glamorous
    2. Gwen Stefani - Hollaback Girl
    3. Justin Timberlake - Sexyback
    4. Promiscuous - Nelly Furtado ft. Timbaland
    5. Sean Paul - Temperature
    6. taTu - All About Us
    7. Britney Spears - Toxic
    8. Destiny's Child - Survivor
    9. Akon - Don't Matter
    10. Omarion - Ice Box

- Metal/Rock/Alternative
    1. BYOB - System of a Down
    2. Woman - Wolfmother
    3. The Hand that feeds - NIN
    4. Fall to Pieces - Velvet Revolver
    5. Shadow on the Sun - Audioslave
    6. Can't Stand Me Now - The Libertines
    7. American Idiot - Greenday
    8. Cold Hard **** - Jet
    9. Just Because - Jane's Addiction
    10. I believe in a thing called love - The Darkness

Tha Hood FM - Rap/Urban
    1. Eminem - Just Lose It
    2. 50 Cent - Disco Inferno
    3. Bone-Thugs-N-Harmony - I Tried
    4. Snoop ft. Pharell - Drop It Like It's Hot
    5. Gorillaz - Feel Good Inc.
    6. Daddy Yankee - Gasolina
    7. Usher - Yeah!
    8. The Streets - Prangin Out
    9. Hey Ya! - Outkast
    10. We Takin Over - DJ Khaled ft. Akon

KLZX Talk

MOVE FM - Dance/Electronic hits
    1. Madonna - American Life
    2. Kerncraft 400 - Zombie Nation
    3. Depeche Mode - Precious
    4. Fatboy Slim - The Rockafeller Skank
    5. Daft Punk - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
    6. Basement Jaxx - Where's Your Head At
    7. Kylie Minogue - Can't Get You Out of My Head
    8. Dirty Vegas - Days Go By
    9. Lady Sovereign - Love me Or Hate Me
    10. The Pussycat Dolls - Don't Cha

Emotion - Adult/Lite Rock top 40
    1. Amy Winehouse - Stronger Than Me
    2. The Fray - How to Save a Life
    3. James Blunt - You're Beautiful
    4. John Mayer - Waiting on the world to change
    5. Dido - White Flag
    6. Coldplay - Fix You
    7. Snow Patrol - Chocolate
    8. Gnarls Barkley - Crazy
    9. Whitney Houston - I will Always Love You
    10. Matchbox 20 - If You're Gone
    Hidden Content

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer's Infection
    Flash FM - Top 40
    1. Fergie - Glamorous
    2. Gwen Stefani - Hollaback Girl
    3. Justin Timberlake - Sexyback
    4. Promiscuous - Nelly Furtado ft. Timbaland
    5. Sean Paul - Temperature
    6. taTu - All About Us
    7. Britney Spears - Toxic
    8. Destiny's Child - Survivor
    9. Akon - Don't Matter
    10. Omarion - Ice Box

- Metal/Rock/Alternative
    1. BYOB - System of a Down
    2. Woman - Wolfmother
    3. The Hand that feeds - NIN
    4. Fall to Pieces - Velvet Revolver
    5. Shadow on the Sun - Audioslave
    6. Can't Stand Me Now - The Libertines
    7. American Idiot - Greenday
    8. Cold Hard **** - Jet
    9. Just Because - Jane's Addiction
    10. I believe in a thing called love - The Darkness

Tha Hood FM - Rap/Urban
    1. Eminem - Just Lose It
    2. 50 Cent - Disco Inferno
    3. Bone-Thugs-N-Harmony - I Tried
    4. Snoop ft. Pharell - Drop It Like It's Hot
    5. Gorillaz - Feel Good Inc.
    6. Daddy Yankee - Gasolina
    7. Usher - Yeah!
    8. The Streets - Prangin Out
    9. Hey Ya! - Outkast
    10. We Takin Over - DJ Khaled ft. Akon

KLZX Talk

Emotion - Adult/Lite Rock top 40
    1. Amy Winehouse - Stronger Than Me
    2. The Fray - How to Save a Life
    3. James Blunt - You're Beautiful
    4. John Mayer - Waiting on the world to change
    5. Dido - White Flag
    6. Coldplay - Fix You
    7. Snow Patrol - Chocolate
    8. Gnarls Barkley - Crazy
    9. Whitney Houston - I will Always Love You
    10. Matchbox 20 - If You're Gone
    Nice update Duke

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer's Infection
    [youtube=425,350]o9OXmOv4Bw0[/youtube]

Hidden Content
    Original & Best: The Sugar Man

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: New GTA 4 News

McReary, the character we learned about in GamesTM, is a corrupt cop. He has "dirt on Niko's past." The mission they previewed is called "Call and Collect."
    Little Jacob (a caribbean arms dealer) is a good friend of Niko's cousin. When you buy weapons from him (which are kept in his trunk) you can scroll through them like you did in Ammu-Nation in the previous GTA games.
    Rotterdam Hill (the place where Niko agrees to meet Jacob) is in Alderney - the GTA IV equivalent of New Jersey.
    Niko kills Goldberg (the shady lawyer) because he owes a favour to somebody.
    Rockstar showed the sequence where he kills Goldberg twice. The first time he fell out of the window, the second time he merely crumpled on the floor.
    When purchasing clothes, you have to choose the items from the shelf individually.
    Determining which figures you need to kill requires perception - there are no arrowheads to direct you like in the previous games.
    Once you gain a wanted-level, the map flashes with circles of blue and red, with each circle representing the line of sight of the police chase. The circles differ in size depending on your wanted-level.
    The default camera view when driving rests around the left-hand side of the car above the road.
    Multiplayer is accessed via your mobile phone.
    The combat rests somewhere between Resident Evil 4 and Gears of War in terms of style, allowing you to roll, find protection and blind-fire from behind cover.
    Shooting different parts of the body has different impacts (e.g shoot a security guard in the foot at the top of the stairs, and he'll come tumbling down.)
    In GTA IV you have to develop relationships with other characters. Your relationship with Little Jacob, for example, is maintained through phone calls and loyalty. Developing good relationships with different characters can provide different rewards.
    Hidden Content

Thread Information