Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Supplements, do they work?

Flippin thru my Title boxing catalogs I noticed they sell supplements for boxers to help lose and gain weight. I'm lookin to lose a little bit of weight and get more ripped and cut. This stuff is only like 20 bucks, its called Super Cuts II with Chromimum. Anyone know if this stuff helps or is just snake oil?

Also there are "Super Fat Burners" offered on the site too. Would those work and would it be safe to take both?

Heres a link:

http://store.titleboxing.com/titlebo...s-supp-14.html
    "You knocked him down...now how bout you try knockin me down ?"

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Supplements, do they work?

Try eating better instead.
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by killersheep
    Nah fuk that. I can limit my eating, but I HATE health food for the most part. Good advice, but uh...that shat doesn't work for me. I figure between uppin my running, workout regimine, eating less, and gettin a little bit of help from this supplement shat, I ought to be able to drop at least 5 lbs like I want and keep it off, not just lose water weight.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk
    Nah fuk that. I can limit my eating, but I HATE health food for the most part. Good advice, but uh...that shat doesn't work for me. I figure between uppin my running, workout regimine, eating less, and gettin a little bit of help from this supplement shat, I ought to be able to drop at least 5 lbs like I want and keep it off, not just lose water weight.
    Well okay then, most of those Fat Burners will fuck with your metabolism, and make it go all over the map.
    Short term improvement for long term defecit. Even if you refuse to eat better, I would advise to not
    takes those kinds of supplements. If you're going to take anything take Tonalin CLA from GNC it's got
    good fatty acids that will make you process things more efficient. I think it's like $45 for a 3 month supply.
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk
    Well okay then, most of those Fat Burners will fuck with your metabolism, and make it go all over the map.
    Short term improvement for long term defecit. Even if you refuse to eat better, I would advise to not
    takes those kinds of supplements. If you're going to take anything take Tonalin CLA from GNC it's got
    good fatty acids that will make you process things more efficient. I think it's like $45 for a 3 month supply.
    CC. Thanks for the advice...it would make more sense to eat better and all...but what can I say I've been eatin junk food all my life...and I'm not gonna stop, I'll cut down on it, but not stop all together. I will have to check that Tonalin CLA stuff out, I ordered the Super Cuts II stuff, but not the super fat burners. Hopefully between eatin less garbage, workin out harder, and takin this supplement stuff I can reach my goal. I used to be able to stay in the mid to high 140s, but now my body just refuses to drop much below 152-4, its fukin frustrating as hell.

Thread Information