Quote Originally Posted by Swice
Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo
Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMick
Quote Originally Posted by Myk_Myk
Yeah, I've come close to starting a post about this a couple of times, but figured everybody must take their rankings with a grain of salt. They also have Cory Spinks as #2 for instance, even with losing his last fight and 2 of his last 4.
Well Zabs 1-3 with 1 NC and somehow hes still ranked in the top 10 Welters just recently they dropped him to 11 but he was in the top 10 up until just recently. But other fighters who loose 1 fight they'll drop the S*** out of them into the 2nd pg.

I think Moras somewhere around 25 - 30.
He's higher than that Mick. He has wins over Manfredo and I:she Smith even if they were on the Contender. Archek Turmeliksetian was quite highly ranked when they ranked and had been in with Sechew Powell and Lorenzo both top 10 prospects for sure in his previous two fights. Eric Regan was coming off a win over Yory Boy Campas.

His quality of opposition is no worse than Kelly Pavliks was up until two fights ago and people are noe putting him on their p4p lists.

I'd say a position of around 10-15 is pretty accurate.
I'm curious to see your Top 10 middleweight rankings. Because there is a lot of guys I would rank higher than Mora and I'm curious to see who you would leave out to put him in.
Ok let me see.

1.Pavlik
2.Abraham
3.Winky
4.Taylor (almost certainly moving up to 168 lbs though now.
5. Sturm
6. Castillejo

After that the field is wide open. I don't count Miranda anymore seeing as he's moved up and is fighting in a couple weeks at 168 lbs.

The Ring has fighters like Wayne Elcock 18-2 at number 10, a barely known British fighter who got a suprise win over a shot Howard Eastman last month.

The rest of their top 10 consists of Sebastian Slyvester 26-2, Amin Asikainen 22-1 and Mariano Carrera 31-4

My question is who else would you put in the top 10 who isn't there that has done more than Sergio Mora, bearing in mind he's still unbeaten and has 2 wins over Peter Manfredo who has challenged for a world title and a win over Ishe Smith who is clearly a fringe world class fighter with wins over David Estrada and Randall Bailey and a controversial loss to Sechew Powell?

Like I say I reckon number 11 is about right for Mora, and certainly CutMeMick's estimation of 25-30 out of the current middleweights is rediculous.