Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Stewart: talks about Cotto and Mayweather"

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Marvelous Rain
    Cotto is the real welterweight, his the one underfire there and still undefeated his been there through it all. floyd has been bouncing around trying to avoid having to fight the true weltwerweights. I won't be suprise if floyd fights at 140 next or back up at 154 just to avoid them bad asses at 147. Its weird cause peeps can say floyd is the best p4p but not all can really say his the best welterweight til he beats cotto. nevermind maybe floyd will just really retire, he may end up like roy jones so maybe he should.
    Floyd has beaten both the undisputed welterweight champ of the world in Baldomir, plus the previous undisputed welterweight champ of the world in Zab Judah.

He himself is now the undisputed welterweight world champ. He's not ducking anybody he's just waiting for Cotto to prove himself and expand his fan base so that he can get the most credit and money for beating him.

People used to moan that Floyd never faced the best in any division. Well he's face the best superfeatherweight in the world at that time in Coralles, arguably the best lightweight in Castillo, now the best junior welter in Hatton. He's also faced the biggest star and most decorated champion of our era in Oscar De La Hoya so what makes you think he won't face Cotto when the time is right?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo
    this is actually one of the rare times stewart is spot on. who has floyd fought at ww? Can anyone with the right mind set say he has beaten the best ww out there nope, but COTTO has. to mean shane was the best ww til cotto fair and square beat him.
    His last two fights he's beaten the undipsuted light welterweight champ and Oscar De La Hoya who despite the hate he gets was certainly the biggest star at light middle and probably the best of all the current 154 lb mediocre champs.

Cotto beat Judah, who Floyd already beat and Mosely which was a great win.

For me Zab Judah, De La Hoya and Ricky Hatton by KO is better than Judah by KO and Mosely points imo.
    YEA he beats oscar barely, then moves 7lbs down and challenges an undefeated champ to move up 7lbs so they can meet at 147. (14lbs differencial) then he knocks out the little guy, wow im so impress!!!!!!!!!Floyd really should be p4p best, i mean nobody knocks out a guy who basically is 2 division below where you were. Floyd is just damn great my golly. if floyd could hurt ricky like that shane and cotto would of killed ricky. floyd is not a big puncher, but obviously ricky had no business at 147 we all know that now. Great pick by floyd....I mean great win by floyd.
    Floyd is a superfeatherweight/lightweight fighter Rains. He's fought 4 divisions above his starting weight and won. Ricky moves up one division, gets a gift then gets knocked out.

Show me another fighter whose moved through 5 weight classes and beaten everybody he's ever faced.
    I can tell you about a guy who has moved up a lot more division and is going to be above 30lbs his starting weight. he has 3 lost been knock out twice by body shots for being drain and has taken out 2 legends, has knock down 3 top p4p guys and will retire his third hall of famer come march. his about 2 years younger then floyd and is mature in to a duel monster that is adapting to become a better boxer but still can crack guys bigger then him.

i think his a left but im not sure i do know he was very famous for being one demensional becuase of his straight left that whobble and whoop legendary fighter marco antonio barrera. yea he actually just moved up to face marco and he dominated him and was still raw and one demensional. funny nowadays i don't see those guys that called him one demensional back then.

Dont get me wrong FLOYD is a great GREAT FIGHTER. his the almighty of our sport this guy im talking about his nothing his just going to move up in weight after he knocks out another legend and take a title at 135 which is his 7 division i believe. Who knows if its either david or juan diaz, that he'll face. I really don't think it matters one way or the other he'll be undisputed superfeatherweight then undisputed lightweight. But ofcourse that is not better then floyd. cause floyd is undefeated and he has knock out undefeated little ricky. ooh and floyd has beaten zab who is very GREAT also ooh and ofcourse the goldenboy i mean these guys are just way up there and floyd has beaten them.

FLOYD IS UNDISPUTED P4P FIGHTER OF THE ENTIRE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!HIS JUST TOO GOOD HE'LL KNOCK OUT COTTO AND SHANE IN 1 ROUND AND AT THE SAME NIGHT

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cotto is the real welterweight, his the one underfire there and still undefeated his been there through it all. floyd has been bouncing around trying to avoid having to fight the true weltwerweights. I won't be suprise if floyd fights at 140 next or back up at 154 just to avoid them bad asses at 147. Its weird cause peeps can say floyd is the best p4p but not all can really say his the best welterweight til he beats cotto. nevermind maybe floyd will just really retire, he may end up like roy jones so maybe he should.
    Floyd has beaten both the undisputed welterweight champ of the world in Baldomir, plus the previous undisputed welterweight champ of the world in Zab Judah.

He himself is now the undisputed welterweight world champ. He's not ducking anybody he's just waiting for Cotto to prove himself and expand his fan base so that he can get the most credit and money for beating him.

People used to moan that Floyd never faced the best in any division. Well he's face the best superfeatherweight in the world at that time in Coralles, arguably the best lightweight in Castillo, now the best junior welter in Hatton. He's also faced the biggest star and most decorated champion of our era in Oscar De La Hoya so what makes you think he won't face Cotto when the time is right?
    YES FLOYD IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIKE I SAID HE WILL OWN EVERYONE THAT STEPS IN THE RING WITH HIM EVEN THE REF WITH THE RIGHT PRICE

FLOYD IS THE BEST UNBEATABLE UNDEFEATED UNDISPUTED BEST OF ALL, HANDS DOWN!!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Comeon Bilbo you all know that Cotto already proved himself with Mosley.
    And whoever says that the Mosley that fought Cotto was old and not himself I'm sorry but you should stay away from this forum or pay more atention. The Mosley that foguht Cotto was dangerous than the Mosley that fought Oscar, Since he had moooore power and mooore experience and still was fast.
    Que Viva Puerto Rico
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

OOH YEA THANKS BILBO I ALMOST FORGOT TO MENTION FLOYD ALSO BEAT BALDOMIR. BALDO IS SUCH A GREAT FIGHTER ALSO A LEGEND LIKE ZAB. FLOYDS OPPENENT ARE JUST ALL GREAT WELTERWEIGTHS. FLOYD CLEARLY NEVER EVER PICKS HIS OPPENENT TO STAY UNDEFEATED I MEAN HE'LL FIGHT ANYBODY ANYTIME ANYWHERE.......(with the right price)

wohooo go floyd go!!!!!!!

Thread Information