40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The drug interatction network

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post
    Get a bunch of girls to hang with. Have them smoke some glass. Your just about guaranteed a great time
    Whats glass? is it same as ice?
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by CFH View Post
    Get a bunch of girls to hang with. Have them smoke some glass. Your just about guaranteed a great time
    Crystal meth I believe.
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post
    ummm yeah....good luck with all that
    I wouldn't smoke that shit...
    Nobody said you got to smoke it. Get the girls to smoke it. It make them really horny. Trust me on this.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes

Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post
    ummm yeah....good luck with all that
    I wouldn't smoke that shit...
    Nobody said you got to smoke it. Get the girls to smoke it. It make them really horny. Trust me on this.
    I smoked it a couple of times when I was younger and I can't imagine how that shit would make anyone horny. Not that I disbelieve that it could affect others differently, but the way it affected me there is no way I could've had sex. I was lucky if I was able to go to the bathroom without pissing all over myself.

El Kabong Guest

And it makes them lose their teeth, have open sores on their face, and go bat shit crazy.

Not to mention the type of girls which may do that sort of thing just MAY have numerous STDs...call it a hunch

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Im not pro drugs or anything but its fucked up the way booze is just openly available anywhere. Cigarettes are all over the place too. Why are these okay and other substances arent? There is no logic to it.

I dont want to take illegal drugs and these days dont...but its so sad the way governments act. Everything I take is legal and is just as "bad". Its lies and halftruths all the way. Even if not designated as bad the doctor just hands it over. It is after all legal.

Not much rational logic behind it, and seemingly a step beyond political coherance.

Mentioned
    430 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post
    Im not pro drugs or anything but its fucked up the way booze is just openly available anywhere. Cigarettes are all over the place too. Why are these okay and other substances arent? There is no logic to it.

I dont want to take illegal drugs and these days dont...but its so sad the way governments act. Everything I take is legal and is just as "bad". Its lies and halftruths all the way. Even if not designated as bad the doctor just hands it over. It is after all legal.

Not much rational logic behind it, and seemingly a step beyond political coherance.
    You know what blew me away when I moved Here?They have drive thru daiquiri stands selling some major league liqueur mixes.You drive up,place an order for a say.......mixed pineapple/mango mash with 190 proof grain alcohal.........and you drive off down the road The crazy thing its it legal to buy it,drive with it.....but it is illegal to put the straw in and drink it.Yeah...right wink wink.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli surfs 'Nawlins View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post

You know what blew me away when I moved Here?They have drive thru daiquiri stands selling some major league liqueur mixes.You drive up,place an order for a say.......mixed pineapple/mango mash with 190 proof grain alcohal.........and you drive off down the road The crazy thing its it legal to buy it,drive with it.....but it is illegal to put the straw in and drink it.Yeah...right wink wink.

But you are prefectly entitled to go to the store and buy booze every day and do that for 30 years and drink yourself to death. Thats perfectly okay. It will rot the liver it will probably increae your chance of cancers ten fold, but hey, its legal, thats okay. Drinking is perfectly legal and therefore totally okay.

I almost give up on this planet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by RP33 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cortez The Killer View Post
    If any of you are like me, the word "drug" brings to mind new possibilities opposed to social stigmas

In many cases this can turn out wrong, but those of us who are not abusing drugs, but do appreciate the different windows they open up to our lives can relate here!

I recently came across quite a few klonopin. Whilie like many benzos it can be addictive, but from my research it is the least additive of all (ie you xananx and atvian takers)

I've been fucking around with it for a few days, doing fairly common interactions with it coupled with marijuana and alcohol (I've had time off between classes, figured it was the perfect time to experiment with myself)

I think klonopin is a nice drug. I havent dosed more then 2mgs at a time. Though I dont suffer from social anxiety or seizures, which is what it is commonly presribed for, I have noticed a lack of general inhibition in a way which is purely beneficial..no crazy things that I didnt mean, simply opening up a different part of me which is usually inhibited from general social meetings.

I have noticed it's greatest benefits coupled with marijuana. You know that dank herb that gets you stoned as fuck but also makes you a little paranoid? When coupled with Klonipon it makes it pure euphoria...definitely some kind of positive interaction between the two.

All in all it makes me more mellow. I like it. Now I must visist a doc and use my conniving trickery skills to get a prescription, which in the unlikely (doubt it) chance I use is "as directed" it would be a great additive to my general life. Knowing myself, chances are I will be addicted as fuck within a few months

Benzos in my opinion are great meds for those who feels anxeity in general or who suffer from panic attacks. However, I think they can also be very beneficial to the general populous. But that is if everyone had complete control over themselves. Which none of us do even though we'd like to believe so.

But still, if you come across some of these and make a vow not to become addicted, couple it with another common substance or two, and reap the benefits

None of us get to experience euphoria very often, mighty be worth a little risk to feel it once and a while
    i have so many klonopin it's ridiculous.. my doctor prescribed them and he's like, i'm just gonna write 60 on the prescription because you'd be paying the same if i wrote 10.. haha..

but i wasn't a fan of them.. i'd feel REALLY weird the next day, and sometimes when i was on it.. like i was in a dream, and everything was all not really happening and stuff.. i don't know what it was..

anyway.. i'm pretty sure i'm close to being addicted to pain killers.. I worked two days this week, and i normally take one when i'm at work if i have any on me cause it makes it so much better, and tonight i worked and i was like, damn i could really use a vike right now, but didn't do it.. and it sucked..

Pain killers are my favorite, i'm just a real mellow and happy guy when taking them.. same with muscle relaxers..

my favorite drug as far as effectiveness goes, is adderall.. it's just simply amazing how effective it is. it made film class so much better.
    Im usually a pretty early riser, but consecutive mornings after using klonipon I didnt wake up until noon.

Figures I also didnt really remember making this thread

In your experience how addictive are they?

My dream is to become a psychiatrist and prescribe herb, shrooms, and meditation to cure all of the mental maladies that come up in life. I'm serious about that too. But it will never happen because I dont think I have the drive to get a degree in psychiatry and would be getting lawuits up my ass

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I remember my sophmore year of college my roommate brought up a bunch of oxycotin to use and sell one weekend. I'd never done oc's at the time (actually never done them since) but he convinced me it was alright and all the bad things you hear about them were exaggerated. We were crushing and blowing all week

OC's were without a doubt my favorite prescription med that I ever tried. Only problem was it was I couldn't piss. I'd go to take a leak, stand there for 5 minutes, and then leave with still having to piss

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    You all need to try eating cannabis, not smoking it. Smoking it loses 90% of the high and screws up the 10% you do get. Eating it the right way(s) gives you five hours of a euphoric high and other benefits.
    Brownies my friend.Had a real bad experience around 92' or so when We decided,Hey lets make some brownies and see what all the talk is about .We ground up about a solid half ounce of some nice KB until it was almost dust.Made about 2 or 3 trays to spread it out.Needless to say I went without Lunch that day and when late night party time rolled around was starving....I ate 7 big brownies and proceeded to party on with minimal effects with a workday set for about 9 am the next Morning.I went to bed,slept VERY well and woke up ready for the morning....well,I WAS TRIPPING BALLS.It felt like I was on boo-koo sid and had the feel of tripping hard.I am hard pressed to recall a time when I was that wasted for that long of a duration.The entire day at work was ....lets just say slooow motion and freaky.You know that feeling?When you are under the effects of Paper/cubes or the like and you are living in that 'moment',You are not recalling or focused on what you did just prior or just after but That moment to moment feeling is so 'live and happening'.I do not know how I got through ,in hindsight it was pretty stupid but damn dude If I was not Fried hard Best part there were no Stomach cramps ,cold sweats and Grinding teeth.

Dont do drugs, Ecspecially Acid (Or OD on brownies),Of course now a days I dont think alot do anymore....GOOD.Bad shit!!
    Had some assorted BAKED goods with herb myself.

That reminds me of this hilarious video. This cop and his wife made marijuana brownies. He was tripping so hard he calls 911 and asks what the score of the red wings game is

YouTube - Dumb Cop Brownies

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Cortez The Killer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    You all need to try eating cannabis, not smoking it. Smoking it loses 90% of the high and screws up the 10% you do get. Eating it the right way(s) gives you five hours of a euphoric high and other benefits.
    Brownies my friend.Had a real bad experience around 92' or so when We decided,Hey lets make some brownies and see what all the talk is about .We ground up about a solid half ounce of some nice KB until it was almost dust.Made about 2 or 3 trays to spread it out.Needless to say I went without Lunch that day and when late night party time rolled around was starving....I ate 7 big brownies and proceeded to party on with minimal effects with a workday set for about 9 am the next Morning.I went to bed,slept VERY well and woke up ready for the morning....well,I WAS TRIPPING BALLS.It felt like I was on boo-koo sid and had the feel of tripping hard.I am hard pressed to recall a time when I was that wasted for that long of a duration.The entire day at work was ....lets just say slooow motion and freaky.You know that feeling?When you are under the effects of Paper/cubes or the like and you are living in that 'moment',You are not recalling or focused on what you did just prior or just after but That moment to moment feeling is so 'live and happening'.I do not know how I got through ,in hindsight it was pretty stupid but damn dude If I was not Fried hard Best part there were no Stomach cramps ,cold sweats and Grinding teeth.

Dont do drugs, Ecspecially Acid (Or OD on brownies),Of course now a days I dont think alot do anymore....GOOD.Bad shit!!
    Had some assorted BAKED goods with herb myself.

That reminds me of this hilarious video. This cop and his wife made marijuana brownies. He was tripping so hard he calls 911 and asks what the score of the red wings game is

YouTube - Dumb Cop Brownies

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That video is hilarious one of my favorites. So funny he was TRIPPING BALLS, hahahah. That is honestly the funniest video of all time I think hahahah

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"I think we're dead"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"Can you please send rescue?"

hahahah this is so great oh man that reminds me of the time we smoked Maui Waui, it was absolutely ridiculous it was the first time out of my new bubbler, went to Subway and the guy looked like he was going to kill us, my jaw wouldn't stop moving it was out of control. This is so great that he actually called 911 that is the most tweaker thing of all time.

Thread Information