Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Wladdy vs. Thompson - Talk and Free For All!!! Pics & vids.

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Wladdy vs. Thompson - Talk and Free For All!!! Pics & vids.

Lefty who's Haye fighting next? Is he going to fight a heavyweight? And when will this mythical match up happen

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by boozeboxer View Post
    You brits have some kind of rabid fandom that is not present anywhere else. It defies all reason, logic, and common sense. It also makes you look stupid.
    We Brits are loyal to our fighters no matter who it is. Clinton Woods for example, he shit. But he a UK fighter, we get behind him. But we don't like cunts such as Junior Witter who can't back up their talk (Haye can and has). I can't believe Lyle wanted Slaphammer to beat his fellow countrymen boxer. Brits are loyal to their boxers and that will never change.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You are loyal to the point of ignorance. I am surprised you all have hospitals over there, with all this faith you have.
    "If there's a better chin in the world than Pryor's, it has to be on Mount Rushmore." -Pat Putnam.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post
    Lefty who's Haye fighting next? Is he going to fight a heavyweight? And when will this mythical match up happen
    He's fighting in November at the O2. ATM it looks like Oleg Maskaev.

Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You brits have some kind of rabid fandom that is not present anywhere else. It defies all reason, logic, and common sense. It also makes you look stupid.
    You'd think Klitschko had just beaten a prime Ali. He was fighting an incredibly slow guy with zero head movement who came in in straight lines and he still looked incredibly underwhelming. Haye beats him easily, even with his china chin.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by leftylee View Post
    I can guarantee the Hayemaker will knock this boring, embarasing pawing cunt out cold. Haye is fresher, fitter has a better chin (Coz he ain't been down 10 times and when he got KO'd it was early in his career when he was inexperienced) and has better power. He is younger and has ambition, once Slaphammer feels Haye's power he will go down and the UK will have a NEW undisputed heavyweight champion.

Man, I'm so pumped for Haye, I now know he will smash Wlad to fucking shreds and I CANNOT wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Get really excited because I want to save your tears in a jar when Wlad demolishes Haye in the fight and AS A FIGHTER.

Has better power ARE YOU ON CRACK?!?!?! 51 wins 45 KO's vs a guy who has fought his entire career at cruiserweight oh but he beat Enzo Maccarinelli so he must be just totally awesome

Haye is a bitch and will get slapped like one when and IF he gets a shot vs Wlad
    Are you talking about the guy who couldn't KO the total great Sultan Ibragimov ? LOL

I can't wait for Haye to fucking slaughter Wlad. He's ducking him for Povetkin, if only it could happen this year. Wlad is a fukking joke, he neeeds to get KNFO, and will by the Hayemaker.
    This is just silly. I shouldn't be responding but really this is beyond the realm of absurdity, I don't know what it is but whatever it is it isn't right. OK, so you think Haye will beat Klitschko, fair enough. Anyone who honestly thinks Haye has a better chin or more power then Wlad probably needs to be sent to Guantanamo. Haye was a frail chinned cruiserweight, Wlad hasn't been knocked down since Peter.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    You'd think Klitschko had just beaten a prime Ali. He was fighting an incredibly slow guy with zero head movement who came in in straight lines and he still looked incredibly underwhelming. Haye beats him easily, even with his china chin.

Did I say Wlad could beat a prime Ali. No. So fuck yourself.

I will say that Wlad has a very, very good jab. Power in both hands, and boxes really smart now. He is very big and strong and would be trouble for many of the great heavyweights of the past. Not saying he would win, but he would be much more competitive than most would think. He fights, using his height to his advantage.....anyone like that is a very solid opponent.
    "If there's a better chin in the world than Pryor's, it has to be on Mount Rushmore." -Pat Putnam.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by amat View Post

Get really excited because I want to save your tears in a jar when Wlad demolishes Haye in the fight and AS A FIGHTER.

Has better power ARE YOU ON CRACK?!?!?! 51 wins 45 KO's vs a guy who has fought his entire career at cruiserweight oh but he beat Enzo Maccarinelli so he must be just totally awesome

Haye is a bitch and will get slapped like one when and IF he gets a shot vs Wlad
    Are you talking about the guy who couldn't KO the total great Sultan Ibragimov ? LOL

I can't wait for Haye to fucking slaughter Wlad. He's ducking him for Povetkin, if only it could happen this year. Wlad is a fukking joke, he neeeds to get KNFO, and will by the Hayemaker.
    This is just silly. I shouldn't be responding but really this is beyond the realm of absurdity, I don't know what it is but whatever it is it isn't right. OK, so you think Haye will beat Klitschko, fair enough. Anyone who honestly thinks Haye has a better chin or more power then Wlad probably needs to be sent to Guantanamo. Haye was a frail chinned cruiserweight, Wlad hasn't been knocked down since Peter.

Of course Haye has better power than Wlad and a better chin. You think Haye would let that fat slob Sam Peter floor him 3 times huh ? Do you think Haye wouldn't KO chinny Ibragimov in a FULL 12 rounds huh ? Of course he would. Fukkin Ray Austin even floored Sultan, yet Wlad couldn't so much for his amazing power.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Of course Haye has better power than Wlad and a better chin. You think Haye would let that fat slob Sam Peter floor him 3 times huh ? Do you think Haye wouldn't KO chinny Ibragimov in a FULL 12 rounds huh ? Of course he would. Fukkin Ray Austin even floored Sultan, yet Wlad couldn't so much for his amazing power.
    I feel like I'm talking to someone on acid, just completely disconnected from all reality.

Did you even watch Sultan-Wlad? The reason he didn't KO Sultan was because he didn't throw the right hand. Simple, end of. Won the fight behind the left hand. He didn't even try to KO him.

Only a total groupie could ever turn me into a Klitschko defender.

Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I will say that Wlad has a very, very good jab. Power in both hands, and boxes really smart now. He is very big and strong and would be trouble for many of the great heavyweights of the past. Not saying he would win, but he would be much more competitive than most would think. He fights, using his height to his advantage.....anyone like that is a very solid opponent.
    He's the least-worst guy in a garbage heavyweight division. looking at the current heavyweight division and deciding who your favourite fighter is is like looking at a bunch of dog turds and deciding which one you'd most like to step in. Just because somebody is the best of the current shower doesn't mean he's actually any good, it just means he's better than the competition. Thompson would have had trouble finding work as a sparring partner for the top guys in the seventies, right now he's the best America has to offer, which tells you everything you need to know about the division.

Thompson was absolute rubbish tonight, slow, predictable and ineffective. He looked like he wanted to give up after six rounds. But Klitschko wasn't much better.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post

Haye will use his awesome speed and move out the way. Pretty simple homie.
    What you think would happen if Wlad catches Haye flush?
    Haye would get knocked out or go on his ass. But what you gotta remember is that it won't happen. Cuz Haye will get to Wlad first. As I say Haye has great speed also. Wlad is scared of Haye's power, any fighter would be. Once Haye lands a bomb on Wlad it's good night god bless Mr Slaphammer.

Where have I heard this before...

Tua vs Lewis maybe?

The thing is Haye does have big power but how is he going to land that power on a 6'7 heavyweight with a long reach that knows how to jab. Wladimer is one of the hardest hitting heavyweights out there Haye is a hard hitting Cruiserweight but he has been hurt at Cruiserweight he's even been stopped at cruiserweight, so daying he wouldn't get knocked out by one of the hardest hitting heavyweights out there is a little silly. Espcially saying that Wladimer won't get to him when did Haye become the best defensive fighter of the last 20 years.

No heavyweight was more defensive on not getting hit then Chris Byrd, in this generation. And we saw what Wladimer did to him twice. Haye isn't nearly as defensive to not get hit so you can bet Wladimer will be landing.
    Life is still worth while If You Just Smile - MJ

Mentioned
    429 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lefty man,Hey Im all for Loyalty and fan frivolity but without even seeing him deal with heavyweight power and size aspects, it just rings hollow.Really.

Is this more Anti Wlad as opposed to Pro Haye for You?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He's the least-worst guy in a garbage heavyweight division. looking at the current heavyweight division and deciding who your favourite fighter is is like looking at a bunch of dog turds and deciding which one you'd most like to step in. Just because somebody is the best of the current shower doesn't mean he's actually any good, it just means he's better than the competition. Thompson would have had trouble finding work as a sparring partner for the top guys in the seventies, right now he's the best America has to offer, which tells you everything you need to know about the division.

Thompson was absolute rubbish tonight, slow, predictable and ineffective. He looked like he wanted to give up after six rounds. But Klitschko wasn't much better.

Honestly, if you don't have anything to say positive about the division: I think I speak for the majority of the posters (at least myself) to say that you don't really add anything to this thread.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I feel like I'm talking to someone on acid, just completely disconnected from all reality.

Did you even watch Sultan-Wlad? The reason he didn't KO Sultan was because he didn't throw the right hand. Simple, end of. Won the fight behind the left hand. He didn't even try to KO him.

Only a total groupie could ever turn me into a Klitschko defender.
    Even the worst fanboyism couldn't move me to defend Wlad. Sad but true.

I hope Haye beats him. Haye for all his talk is still my hope for an exciting heavyweight. I don't think he beats him though, unfortunately.

BTW Boozeboxer had an underrated line on this thread.

Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Honestly, if you don't have anything to say positive about the division: I think I speak for the majority of the posters (at least myself) to say that you don't really add anything to this thread.
    The heavyweight division is a shower of shyte. If you all want to go on pretending you were watching quality tonight then go right ahead, there's nothing wrong with being deluded. The fact that a glass-jawed cruiserweight is the most exciting prospect out there tells you everything you need to know about the division. The fact that outside a handful of hardcore fans nobody could care less about the heavyweight division tells you even more. You can't honestly watch that fight and tell me that it was impressive.

Thread Information