Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Romney vs. BO - Tuesday night Election chat thread

Lyle just told me to eat a dick in another thread. Clearly not a happy camper.

I actually agree with him on the awfulness of Obama, but US politics is doomed and that is where we differ. I think a tipping point is where we are at. I will be happy just to reach a moderate age before the horror is done.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Well, a game based upon the truth somewhat. Well, yes.

Genocide is genocide! You fuckers killed many of the different cultured and skinned ones. That is a documented fact. So on the basis of history I must be so unstable.

And thus we must say that miles is not stable. I am honest. I tell the truth on how I interpret history. It is also a fact that America was created on genocide. You don't need to interpret that.

Do you have a point, Lyle? I don't see one.
    You poor little bleeding heart, if it makes you feel any better we also kill off millions of zombies in video games too or is that genocide as well?
    You are so beyond stupid, Lyle.

I don't play games with people and unfortunately you do. This is no game.

Do you have a point? Well, come on Lyle. Let's debate some facts. Currently you are just being a puerile idiot.

El Kabong Guest

I get tired of you attempting to tell me about the past of my country. "Your country is built on genocide"....too right and YOUR country is built on gum drops and unicorn smiles and happy rainbows or don't you have a country? England was built on what? and if you don't claim England then South Korea......please miles, please tell me about how the evil Americans DIDN'T carve out your homeland from the grasp of the Communists....yeah South Korea could have handled the millions of invading Chinese easily right miles?

El Kabong Guest

Do you have a point? Well, come on Lyle. Let's debate some facts. Currently you are just being a puerile idiot.
    Why don't you whine about the Nazis we killed while you're bitching about video games. I mean if it weren't for America you could have finally been rid of the Jews and had no Israel and everything would have been awesome for you right miles?

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So I'm supposed to be here 24/7? So Obama won and people are wanting to gloat, ...
    hahaha, well Lyle, in fairness you have to know it is all good in this area. And had Romney won you guys would be on a massive obnoxious troll too. I'm guessin for at least 4 years.

Can you give me your thoughts on the other elections last night, the house or w/e? I didn't really pay attention to it too closely so not sure how things went, or what it means. Only one I was clued to was Bachmann, because of all the interest in her and the crazy eyes and xenophobia. I know she won.
    Last edited by Youngblood; 11-07-2012 at 04:36 PM.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why don't you whine about the Nazis we killed while you're bitching about video games. I mean if it weren't for America you could have finally been rid of the Jews and had no Israel and everything would have been awesome for you right miles?
    Oh my God!

Lyle, this is madness.

Britain and America invented Israel. Do you not know this? And no Israel should never have been invented. But now it is there, I don't see destroying Iran as a solution.

You talk about Nazi's, but today you are the Nazi's and that is how we all view you. Nobody likes you. We hate your accents, we hate you dictatorship, we hate your torture, we want you out, we think you are freaks with big shiney teeth. We know you brutatilise your own people, we know that you are done for.

All you have is force and threat, and none of that commands respect. We hate you, in time it will return and get you.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Youngblood View Post
    So I'm supposed to be here 24/7? So Obama won and people are wanting to gloat, ...
    hahaha, well Lyle, in fairness you have to know it is all good in this area. And had Romney won you guys would be on a massive obnoxious troll too. I'm guessin for at least 4 years.

Can you give me your thoughts on the other elections last night, the house or w/e? I didn't really pay attention to it too closely so not sure how things went, or what it means. Only won I was clued to was Bachmann, because of all the interest in her and the crazy eyes and xenophobia.
    No, I'd just move on like a reasonable person, Mars may have gloated a little, but whatever I'm not in control of other posters. But hey, I hope Kirkland gets 100% of what he wants and miles gets 100% of what he wants because their guy....oh I'm sorry that might come across as racist their candidate.....meh...the human they supported in this election.....still kind of racist, but I'll continue. The person they supported won and what happens Kirkland gloats like he's some great lover of Obama (whom he said on multiple occasions will be no different than Romney in terms of where he will take America) and miles whines about America being built on genocide....so what's changed exactly? It's like we never had an election at all but Kirkland and miles are on their periods and want me to suffer their jabs and I won't because unlike them I'm an American citizen and their views of my country mean fuck all.....and you're Canadian so we act like we care but whatever you give us another Nickleback or Justin Beiber and we'll nuke the shit out of you.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I didn't start referring to computer games here. Lyle did and that as because there was a serious situation and he was absurd. When I talk computer games it is seldom during election time. Only now did it happen and that was because it was all that he could refer to.

Lyle lost and big time. Computer games was how he lost to me. He lost to others too. He didn't accept defeat. He should say sorry and end graciously.

El Kabong Guest

I didn't start referring to computer games here. Lyle did and that as because there was a serious situation and he was absurd. When I talk computer games it is seldom during election time. Only now did it happen and that was because it was all that he could refer to.

Lyle lost and big time. Computer games was how he lost to me. He lost to others too. He didn't accept defeat. He should say sorry and end graciously.
    Why should I say sorry? Sorry for what exactly miles?

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Romney vs. BO - Saddo's kids race mongering thread

the butthurt is strong in this one. lol

So what you are saying is the house remains the same then? I'm really not trolling now, I don't know. I am hoping the clog in the machine which keeps seeing election first, people second of that last 4 years starts to move a bit. As in, much as we all know NJ and the storm and Christie was in part show...it still was bipartisan and good for the situation.

Once the butthurt settles down across the land, and no one feels like nuking anything any more or starting any more angry wars. who knows, maybe these guys can pretend to get along for a bit, get some shit done.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wait did Miles say something about debating facts
    Most bad government has grown out of too much government. Thomas Jefferson

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by VictorCharlie View Post
    Wait did Miles say something about debating facts
    Don't be such a facecious piece of shit. You deserve a bullet in the head as much as anyone. Not that a life paid for by taxpayers would mean a thing to a murderer such as yourself.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why should I say sorry? Sorry for what exactly miles?
    Of course, sorry doesn't cross the lexicon of Lyle.

And I am sorry for what too? I am sorry. I was always right though.

Do you have a point?

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Stay classy bro. Thankfully you have Saddos to act out your internet tough guy and faux intellectual personas.
    Most bad government has grown out of too much government. Thomas Jefferson

El Kabong Guest

I've told miles he can carry on talking about me however he wants and I won't respond. I can only hope that appeases him. Apparently miles is of the belief that because the election went the way it did that my views and beliefs are not valid (eventhough my state voted for Romney and for a new Republican Governor, 1st one in over 20 years).

But hey I'm going to let miles have the floor and he can debate VC or Mars or just continue on his usual rants. If miles asks me for a response I might give him one, but other than that I'll just leave this political discussion to him and him alone.

Thread Information