Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  41
Likes Likes:  419
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 134 of 312 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144184234 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 4666

Thread: last movie you watched (Flag Up SPOILERS)

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

I can't watch movies about animals....the only way they end are #1 The animal dies or #2 The owner has to give the animal up or let him go....or in the very rare cases #3 The animal is reunited with its owner(s) and in the end of all of them everyone cries.

I can't take it man

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default re: last movie you watched (Flag Up SPOILERS)

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    I can't watch movies about animals....the only way they end are #1 The animal dies or #2 The owner has to give the animal up or let him go....or in the very rare cases #3 The animal is reunited with its owner(s) and in the end of all of them everyone cries.

I can't take it man
    I like the ones where the animals die. I can't get emotionally invested in a film about an animal. At the end of the day its just a fucking animal. And its not even really dying, its just a film.

I just don't see the point of the films.

If Warhorse had ended with the horse sacrificing his life to save some humans I could have got behind it. Instead all the human deaths in the film were treated as irrelevant with no emotional weight attached at all.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post

I can't take it man
    I like the ones where the animals die. I can't get emotionally invested in a film about an animal. At the end of the day its just a fucking animal. And its not even really dying, its just a film.

If Warhorse had ended with the horse sacrificing his life to save some humans I could have got behind it. Instead all the human deaths in the film were treated as irrelevant with no emotional weight attached at all.
    Did you ever have a dog or anything growing up? I can honestly say that I like almost all dogs better than most people.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CFH View Post

I can't take it man

Did you ever have a dog or anything growing up? I can honestly say that I like almost all dogs better than most people.
    Same here.

On the whole people suck. If there were more dogs and less humans the world would be a better place. Koreans have got it all wrong. We should be eating humans and not dogs.

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Girl with the dragon tattoo.

Great film very confronting rape scene,horrific I thought. But the movie is 8.8 out 10
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I can't take it man

Personally I think Marley and Me would have been a much better film if it was Jennifer Aniston and Owen whatever dying at the end rather than the dog.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post

Great film very confronting rape scene,horrific I thought. But the movie is 8.8 out 10
    Not really into serial killer movies. I'll probably just download the rape scene.

El Kabong Guest

That's a great movie, Noomi Rapace is phenomenal in it....you did see the original Swedish one didn't you?

Bilbo, you're a sociopath that's why you don't care about animals

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post

I can't take it man

Same here.

On the whole people suck. If there were more dogs and less humans the world would be a better place. Koreans have got it all wrong. We should be eating humans and not dogs.
    agreed and we can start wıth the koreans on that good poınt of yours.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That's a great movie, Noomi Rapace is phenomenal in it....you did see the original Swedish one didn't you?

Bilbo, you're a sociopath that's why you don't care about animals
    Actually quite the opposite. I can be deeply moved by films and news involving people.

I just don't place animals on the same level as humans because I'm not an self species hating anthropomorphic hippy.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Watched Limitless on the weekend, thought it was good. Weak ending, but good idea and a decent watch.

El Kabong Guest

The Life Aquatic With Steve Zissou....its a pretty fucking funny movie. Its very odd but it made me laugh.

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bilbo Im disgusted with you. Dogs are people too you know!

When you get to the pearly gates the trap door is going to open on your dog hating arse and it'll be an eternity of red hot pokers up your jacksie. Im not sure if I've made a case for you rethinking your stance on dogs or encouraged you to persue your current hatred with more vigor?

I watched the Usual Suspects last night, Missy bullied me into it.

I was ultimately disapointed. The opening credits rolled, I didnt know who was in it, saw Kevin Spaceys name, for some reason was pleasantly surprised that he was in it, then my next thought was oh yes........thats him on the boat, the guy who's face you cant see.

Ive been told a hundred times how great it is, I didnt think it was great, I thought it was good.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    Bilbo Im disgusted with you. Dogs are people too you know!

When you get to the pearly gates the trap door is going to open on your dog hating arse and it'll be an eternity of red hot pokers up your jacksie. Im not sure if I've made a case for you rethinking your stance on dogs or encouraged you to persue your current hatred with more vigor?

I watched the Usual Suspects last night, Missy bullied me into it.

I was ultimately disapointed. The opening credits rolled, I didnt know who was in it, saw Kevin Spaceys name, for some reason was pleasantly surprised that he was in it, then my next thought was oh yes........thats him on the boat, the guy who's face you cant see.

Ive been told a hundred times how great it is, I didnt think it was great, I thought it was good.
    To be fair I like dogs a lot more than a horse.

I just couldn't get into Warhorse at all. All I could I think was so what, it's a fucking horse. It's like making a movie about a cow or a sheep.

Dogs are man's best friend. I like dogs.

Mentioned
    1678 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Watched Compass and it was good but it did not end, is there a Compass 2?
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Thread Information