Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Mikkel Kessler - a tribute to the Viking Warrior

Well Mickey & Gamo...I agree with both of you in ways...but honestly...I think that Joe's got the advantage in speed & also awkwardness.

I know that sounds odd...but Joe has pretty much developed his awkwardness into an ability...one that most either have not experience, nor have the ability to overcome.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    Well Mickey & Gamo...I agree with both of you in ways...but honestly...I think that Joe's got the advantage in speed & also awkwardness.

I know that sounds odd...but Joe has pretty much developed his awkwardness into an ability...one that most either have not experience, nor have the ability to overcome.
    I see what your saying but Kess has fought some awkward opponents, have you seen his fight against Lucas the guy was throwing punches from odd angles. 2 years ago he beat Mundine hes a boxer and moves well in the ring (by NO means Am I comparing him with Joe) and Kess moved along with him and found ways to get in there this was 2 yrs. ago Kess moved on from that.
    The thing that I wanna see is IF Joe will pull off that 'hands to the side' sh*t! he tends to do cause I sure as hell would LOVE to see him try. Cuase the second Kess catches onto that I can see Kess coming in with combos. And let's be honest here WackOff Joe ain't KO'ing anyone soon. With those candy cane hands he has he certainly won't hurt Kess.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMicK

I see what your saying but Kess has fought some awkward opponents, have you seen his fight against Lucas the guy was throwing punches from odd angles. 2 years ago he beat Mundine hes a boxer and moves well in the ring (by NO means Am I comparing him with Joe) and Kess moved along with him and found ways to get in there this was 2 yrs. ago Kess moved on from that.
    The thing that I wanna see is IF Joe will pull off that 'hands to the side' sh*t! he tends to do cause I sure as hell would LOVE to see him try. Cuase the second Kess catches onto that I can see Kess coming in with combos. And let's be honest here WackOff Joe ain't KO'ing anyone soon. With those candy cane hands he has he certainly won't hurt Kess.
    Yep. Seen the Lucas fight.

Two things...Lucas as anywhere near as fast or accurate as Joe & he sure as shit aint as awkward.

I highly doubt that Joe drops his hands againts Kessler. Only after tasting Lacy's "power aint shit punches" did he do so to prove that he wasn't going anywhere.

I don't see where your'e coming from with the Calzaghe aint Ko'ing anyone dig.

He's knocked out plenty of men & the ones that he didn't had strong noggins or his hands were in the rut. Joe's got power & he's an accumulative puncher. Personally...Lacy has proven to be damned durable in his pro career up to the point that Joe dropped his ass after an all out night of beating.

Again...I say that Joe & his power is not respected enough.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yep. Seen the Lucas fight.
    Two things...Lucas as anywhere near as fast or accurate as Joe & he sure as shit aint as awkward.
    I know I was merely pointing out the fact that Kess has faced some awkward opponents. I agree not as awkward as Joe but both were.

I highly doubt that Joe drops his hands againts Kessler. Only after tasting Lacy's "power aint shit punches" did he do so to prove that he wasn't going anywhere.
    Hes done it in the Lacy, Bika & Peter fight. Thats 3 fights back to back IMO it looks like it's becoming a habit OR it could be his hands.

I don't see where your'e coming from with the Calzaghe aint Ko'ing anyone dig.
    He injured his hand slapping Manfredo we all know the issues hes been having with that hand if he hits Kess with a solid shot MY MONEYS on that he starts complaining about an injured hand and loses the fight due to that.

He's knocked out plenty of men & the ones that he didn't had strong noggins or his hands were in the rut. Joe's got power & he's an accumulative puncher.
    Whos the last guy hes REALLY stopped (cause I hope you sure as hell don't consider the Manfredo an actual TKO/KO)
    Mario Veit in 2005, this is 2007 now thats why I said that he ain't KO'ing anyone soon not with that hand injury he ain't.

Lacy has proven to be damned durable in his pro career up to the point that Joe dropped his ass after an all out night of beating.
    I'm with 'ya on that about Lacy people started knocking him off after the loss. The guys improving but AGAIN with his injury not sure if that will hold up. I personally don't think so.

Again...I say that Joe & his power is not respected enough.
    I respected his power PRIOR to the hand injury which If I'm not mistaken was BEFORE the Lacy fight now I don't due to the fact that the injury KEEPS arising fight after fight.

Thread Information