Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chris Arreola: Haye is a B--ch, fight Klitschko

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Chris Arreola: Haye is a B--ch, fight Klitschko

Quote Originally Posted by skel1983 View Post
    You just quoted me :

.....this is so tiresome the Brits circling the wagons around their yellow rat bastard of a heavyweight and then complaining about other heavyweights. Arreola may not be in shape but he's also not afraid of fighting anyone in the division.

But I must of got around 10 reps from people for my thread basically bashing Haye for being a fucking coward, but I seem to fall into your little category how? I haven't got a fucking clue.
    Well my apologies Skel, I didn't intend to lump you in with the WBA title holder supporters...it's just your video and comment seemed consistent with the likes of ono and Hornfinger is all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post
    You just quoted me :

.....this is so tiresome the Brits circling the wagons around their yellow rat bastard of a heavyweight and then complaining about other heavyweights. Arreola may not be in shape but he's also not afraid of fighting anyone in the division.

But I must of got around 10 reps from people for my thread basically bashing Haye for being a fucking coward, but I seem to fall into your little category how? I haven't got a fucking clue.
    Well my apologies Skel, I didn't intend to lump you in with the WBA title holder supporters...it's just your video and comment seemed consistent with the likes of ono and Hornfinger is all.

Fair enough mate .

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty View Post
    Arreola should fight Jenny Craig and lose.

Anyway I'd much rather see Arreola(or Adamek) vs Haye.

Klits beat every heavyweight out there, i'd rather these 6'1 6'2 smaller heavyweights fight each other. Tua Adamek Haye Arreola Peter Chambers I would love to see in matches against each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornfinger View Post
    I'm surprised arreola can talk.... I thought he always had food in his mouth..
    Quote Originally Posted by paddy448 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ono View Post
    Arreola is a fat twat. The end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post
    Just saw the weigh in, il post the video now what a disgrace that guy is look at the state of him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=152Pa...layer_embedded
    Lyle, I don't always agree with you, but I completely have your back on this one. Arreola wasn't ready for the Klitschko fight and he may never be even if he was in shape, but no one can say he has punked out or dodged any fighter. At least he fought Vitali. Haye had fights with both Klitchkos and now Vlad calls him out and still there is no fight? Come on now. Arreola is 100% correct. And it is about time another big name heavyweight comes out and says it. This may be Arreola posturing for a fight with Haye too...
    Last edited by Rantcatrat; 04-24-2010 at 04:06 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh yes yes let's have a round of applause!!!

A huge round of applause for vitali fighting and destroying a fat sad excuse for a hevyweight a couragous couragous move!

And let's also have a huge huge round of applause for Fatty Cissy Arreola who get's a shot at the greatest prize in the sport but can't be bothered to get into any kind of decent shape for it. And then crys his eyes out claiming he 'trained his ass off'. More like 'trained his ass on'.

Yes a huge round of applause to all!

People can slag haye when he offically turns down either klit. He hasn't done that yet. But that doesn't stop the band wagon jumpers....

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What can be said about Arreola. Oh ya, tough guy, blah blah...real hero when speaking of others and obv fan favorite (at the hamburger stand).

Meh, let me see what I remember most about Chris? What really sticks out in my mind?

Oh ya, I remember! His reaction to losing...

(begins at 13 seconds in)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee925OTFBCA

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

YB where do you get these video's that was funny as hell.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah well Arreola hasn't ducked anyone and he also does not spend all his time shit talking...Regardless of his undesirable build he will fight anyone...He has heart because he took a beating from Vitali and still wanted to fight....

Haye talks too much....fight and shut up...There is a limit to how much you shit talk...after a while it becomes nothing but talk....

ICB Guest

Chris Arreola is calling other boxers bitches, yet he's the one that was crying like a big girl after he got spanked by Vitali Klitschko.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ICB View Post
    Chris Arreola is calling other boxers bitches, yet he's the one that was crying like a big girl after he got spanked by Vitali Klitschko.
    At least he fought Vitali. And didn't build his reputation on arranging to fight a Klitschko.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by DaxxKahn View Post
    Yeah well Arreola hasn't ducked anyone and he also does not spend all his time shit talking...Regardless of his undesirable build he will fight anyone...He has heart because he took a beating from Vitali and still wanted to fight....

Haye talks too much....fight and shut up...There is a limit to how much you shit talk...after a while it becomes nothing but talk....
    I think there is also a limit to how many pies you can eat and still be classed as a pro athlete....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think there is also a limit to how many pies you can eat and still be classed as a pro athlete....
    Well I guess the second you get into shape find a weight class make a few million dollars build a 80% + KO ratio and challenge for a world title you can be that example....

So Arreola is not the physical example of what a fighter should be that much is obvious...Instead of using that as a way for you to join in a topic why not contribute something productive....ANYTHING...At least one thing to make your time here since you began valid

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm pulling for Adamek big time against Arreola. It would be cool for Adamek to get a HW belt. He's kind of a oldschool undersized HW, I don't know if he's enough of a boxer to pull it off, he seems like he's gonna mix it up. We shall see.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well I guess the second you get into shape find a weight class make a few million dollars build a 80% + KO ratio and challenge for a world title you can be that example....

So Arreola is not the physical example of what a fighter should be that much is obvious...Instead of using that as a way for you to join in a topic why not contribute something productive....ANYTHING...At least one thing to make your time here since you began valid
    No need to cry like a chris arreola about it....

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh yes yes let's have a round of applause!!!

A huge round of applause for vitali fighting and destroying a fat sad excuse for a hevyweight a couragous couragous move!

And let's also have a huge huge round of applause for Fatty Cissy Arreola who get's a shot at the greatest prize in the sport but can't be bothered to get into any kind of decent shape for it. And then crys his eyes out claiming he 'trained his ass off'. More like 'trained his ass on'.

Yes a huge round of applause to all!

People can slag haye when he offically turns down either klit. He hasn't done that yet. But that doesn't stop the band wagon jumpers...
    He's already done it twice. Damn that selective memory of yours. What you want a 3rd and 4th time? There coming.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Rantcatrat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ICB View Post
    At least he fought Vitali. And didn't build his reputation on arranging to fight a Klitschko.
    yeah he fought Vitali and got blown out. He didn't train his butt off he came to the fight out of shape still and got his butt kicked. Kirk Johnson came to the fight against Vitali was out of shape but at least he had the excuse of coming off of an injury. Arreola was fully healthy for MONTHS and had training for months and still didn't come in shape. He trained for Vitali like it was just another fight instead of the biggest fight of his career. If people are just gonna start getting credit for fighting Vitali and not get any flack for coming to the fight outta shape and not training their heart out then whats the point of anyone training at all if its just "taking the fight" that gets respect.

Fact is Arreola disgraced himself by coming to fight Vitali in the shape he was in point blank. Yeah he fought Vitali, but it didn't do him any favors to slack of training for it. Even when Bowe had to fight Holyfield he got into the best shape of his life and won. Arreola fought Vitali and came in the same way he came in when he fought journeyman.
    Life is still worth while If You Just Smile - MJ

Thread Information