Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hype of Danny William, Hype of Audley harrison and now Hype of David Haye?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Hype of Danny William, Hype of Audley harrison and now Hype of David Haye?

Are u trying to say Ross Puritty is a worthy opponent to have lost to?
    u do know he has a record of 31-20-3
    Sanders fought for 2 world title (WBU is a piece of shit)
    beating Wlad then losing his very next fight, not exactly a world great now either. U pretty much summed Brewster up there yourself.
    As for Haye having a glass chin, yeah I agree with u, but Wlad's
    done pretty well for himself with his glass chin, so why can't Haye?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Smile Re: Hype of Danny William, Hype of Audley harrison and now Hype of David Haye?

Though I dont agree with this dudes theories, I think its premature to hand the keys to the Heavyweight division to Haye, I been a fan of Haye for about a year now since Smashup was talking him up to me and the Hayemaker hasnt dissapointed me at all. I think the kid has tremendous upside and potential to do great things especially in this weak era wear its just begging for someone to leave their mark of greatness instead we have Captain jab and hold Klitschko

Haye is 10x more exciting and marketable than Klitschko and I hope he is the real deal

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Hype of Danny William, Hype of Audley harrison and now Hype of David Haye?

Quote Originally Posted by leftylee View Post
    Yes he ain't won a title at heavy but did Ray Austin win a title when he thought Wlad NO, did Matt Skelton win a title when he fought Chagaev NO, but Haye did beat a monster in Tomasz Bonin KO'ing him in over a minute knocking him down 3 times in the process?? Yes. Big wow Williams had a WBU or a British but he beat no-one, titles don't mean everything in boxing, Manny Pacquiao ain't got a title (Or a small title in WBC International if you wanna count that) and yet he's number 2 P4P, it's the opposition that counts and your title theory is just stupid. Beating Tomasz Bonin is worth more than beating Audley Harrison for the British title.

Your balance theory is pathetic also. Haye lost his balance while moving out the way of a shot. That is normal Kevin Mitchell lost his balance in the Johnasson fight and went on his ass, that's like saying if Kevin Mitchell's next opponent connects with a jab he will be KO'd as he went on his ass without anybody even connecting. You know how stupid that sounds ?? Lots of fighters lose their balance in fights especially with the advertisements on the ring floor and even the commentator talked about Haye's footweear are slipperey.
    That's got to be the funniest shit i read.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah anyone who gets knocked out by Audley Harrison is no monster !

To anyone whos interested , Herbie Hide is about to fight live on eurosport

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by DaxxKahn View Post
    Haye was not in serious trouble but Enzo clearly sent him back with that shot...Nothing to do with Balance...
    That a cool ko but it cooler the way oleg maskaev ko rahman out of the ropes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post
    That's got to be the funniest shit i read.
    Go on google and time his name in and he is a monster .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by DaxxKahn View Post
    Haye was not in serious trouble but Enzo clearly sent him back with that shot...Nothing to do with Balance...
    Get me a vid of Enzo landing coz I'm sure that he was off balance and had nothing to do with a punch.,

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Go on google and time his name in and he is a monster .
    So is Ty Fields. What's your point?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So is Ty Fields. What's your point?
    To blow out someone like that knocking them down 3 times inside the first minute and KO'ing him on your first step up to heavyweight is fuckin good.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Get me a vid of Enzo landing coz I'm sure that he was off balance and had nothing to do with a punch.,
    Agree with you for once, it did look clearly like a stumble to me Daxx. Got caught his feet caught up as he was trying to move. He was in no danger at all and Enzo clearly thought not either otherwise he would have made a move on him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    Are u trying to say Ross Puritty is a worthy opponent to have lost to?
    u do know he has a record of 31-20-3
    Sanders fought for 2 world title (WBU is a piece of shit)
    beating Wlad then losing his very next fight, not exactly a world great now either. U pretty much summed Brewster up there yourself.
    As for Haye having a glass chin, yeah I agree with u, but Wlad's
    done pretty well for himself with his glass chin, so why can't Haye?
    sanders was beaten by his bro in the next fight, am not saying wladimir had to lose to purity and by the way purity had 13 losess when he fought wladimir not 20 losses, purtiy also broke morrison jaw and obviously knock him down, but he wasn't 42 year old like carl thompson, and neither he had a weak chin like thompson and after 11 round wladimir ran out of steam against durable purity comparing to 5 round of haye being ko by thompson.
    I can understand a 22 yrs old wladimir not knocking out durable heavyweight purity but thomson has been stopped by many soft puncher, where was haye power

I will not go in circle so I will not waste any more time on this nonsense

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Althugz View Post
    Agree with you for once, it did look clearly like a stumble to me Daxx. Got caught his feet caught up as he was trying to move. He was in no danger at all and Enzo clearly thought not either otherwise he would have made a move on him.
    EXACTLY!! thank you Althugz, Enzo never touched him.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

To blow out someone like that knocking them down 3 times inside the first minute and KO'ing him on your first step up to heavyweight is fuckin good.
    Fraudly Harrison knocked him out. How good can he be?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fraudly Harrison knocked him out. How good can he be?
    Harrison TKO'd him after 9 rounds and it was a premature stoppage after an even bout and he was rated WBC number 12 before the haye bout.

ICB Guest

I can't believe people are responding to this moron, no offense folks but this guy keeps coming back under different accounts sucking up to Wlad, by the way Truthandhonesty you should try a little bit better and not speak broken English its a bit of a give away.

Thread Information