Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Adam Booth Says Wlad is refusing to sign a 50/50 split fight with Haye.

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Adam Booth Says Wlad is refusing to sign a 50/50 split fight with Haye.

Quote Originally Posted by Hornfinger View Post
    As usual you've avoided the point.

1) Are you telling me Klit is the one bringing of the bigger % of revenue to the fight?

2) If you are implying 'Yes' to the above why didn't the Klit agree to the origonal proposal of Haye having Uk money and klit having the russian/german/other cut?

3) You'd rather see Klit fight Chisora. Nuff said.
    1) He puts more asses in the seats...FACT

2) Because the UK PPV money is a lot of money, Wlad is the man of the division and of course he's going to get his fair share out of any contract. Your idea of Wlad giving up the British PPV money altogether is ridiculous.

3) I don't think there's that much of a difference to be honest...the WBA title holder is a bit more flashy but he'll get KO'd much like Chisora would...maybe earlier.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Adam Booth Says Wlad is refusing to sign a 50/50 split fight with Haye.

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

1) Are you telling me Klit is the one bringing of the bigger % of revenue to the fight?

2) If you are implying 'Yes' to the above why didn't the Klit agree to the origonal proposal of Haye having Uk money and klit having the russian/german/other cut?

2) Because the UK PPV money is a lot of money, Wlad is the man of the division and of course he's going to get his fair share out of any contract. Your idea of Wlad giving up the British PPV money altogether is ridiculous.

3) I don't think there's that much of a difference to be honest...the WBA title holder is a bit more flashy but he'll get KO'd much like Chisora would...maybe earlier.
    Stop ducking the questions

The 1st one wasn't about asses on seats it was about REVENUE. And if wlad puts so many more asses on seats and generates so much more money why did he not say 'ok david you can keep the chicken feed that is the Uk money I'll have everything else.' He didn't say that cuz he knows Haye is worth alot more than that. It seems that your boy wlad keeps makin you look an arse. First by taking a fight with chisora, then pulling out with an 'injury' and now pretty much admitting that Haye is more of a cash cow than he is. Lyle you really are comedy central at the moment and one of the few reasons why I keep coming back to post.

And your final thought that there isn't much difference between Haye and Chisora tells me how little you know about either fighter and how much you talk out of your arse.

El Kabong Guest

Hornfinger watch the fights, watch Wlad dominate and end the fight when he so chooses, it doesn't matter which Britain he fights both will be easily outclassed and severely out gunned and both will be humiliated in the ring. That's all I have to say on the issue until the fight (either fight) is actually signed and ready to go.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hornfinger watch the fights, watch Wlad dominate and end the fight when he so chooses, it doesn't matter which Britain he fights both will be easily outclassed and severely out gunned and both will be humiliated in the ring. That's all I have to say on the issue until the fight (either fight) is actually signed and ready to go.

why do you love wlad so much?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

To be honest I've been arguing with you on this fight for over 2 years now Lyle and I don't really want to anymore. One thing I will say though is If Haye and Wlad do fight at Wembley Stadium, the amount of people that turn up to see that fight will dwarf anything Wlad has managed in Germany. FACT.

No matter how you try and dress things up, Haye brings more to the table moneywise than Wlad.

It's a fight I am looking forward to because I truly believe both men COULD beat the other. Haye has the power to KO Wlad, FACT. Wlad has the power to KO Haye FACT. Haye is a lot faster than Wlad, Wlad is a lot bigger than Haye. It's all swing and roundabouts and until they do meet everyone will have their own opinion, but one thing you cannot deny is that Haye brings more money to the fight than Wlad. I'm not saying for one minute Wlad doesn't deserve the 50/50 split because he does. He is the man of the division until he gets beaten, FACT. But trying to deny Haye brings the more money to the table is scandalous and also Haye has only been putting 20,000+ people in seats because thats all the arena's over here hold. A fight with Klit at Wembley could see 80,000+.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Some more news on this issue, looks like Haye is really pushing for this, he is willing to take a £2m paycut to secure the fight !!

What excuse will the Klits NOW come up with i wonder

Haye 'to take £2m pay cut' to secure Klitschko fight - Yahoo! Eurosport
    Hidden Content SADDO'S FIGHT NIGHT RD4 CHAMPION, TAKING ON ALL COMERS ! Hidden Content

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mattyhitman View Post
    Some more news on this issue, looks like Haye is really pushing for this, he is willing to take a £2m paycut to secure the fight !!

Have you ever seen the K taking excuses not to fight Haye? I'Ve seen this the opposite direction 2 times back to back.
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post

Have you ever seen the K taking excuses not to fight Haye? I'Ve seen this the opposite direction 2 times back to back.

it was never clear who was making the excuses, haye made himself look a dick by the way he kept going on about it and everyone seemed to blame him

adam booths offer to negotiate everything on the TV kind of makes me think haye may not have been blowing all the hot air

the klits get everything their own way in all other fight negotiations, why is it hard to believe that they wanted it all their own way when talking to hayemaker?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post

it was never clear who was making the excuses, haye made himself look a dick by the way he kept going on about it and everyone seemed to blame him

adam booths offer to negotiate everything on the TV kind of makes me think haye may not have been blowing all the hot air

the klits get everything their own way in all other fight negotiations, why is it hard to believe that they wanted it all their own way when talking to hayemaker?
    Must admit I liked Booths idea of doing all negotiations in public. That would have answered a lot of question. BUT Boente wanted none of it.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Carnt say I have seen them myself, only read things, which cannot always be construed as the truth. Ya cannot believe everything ya read can ya

Thing is, I knew someone would bite
    Hidden Content SADDO'S FIGHT NIGHT RD4 CHAMPION, TAKING ON ALL COMERS ! Hidden Content

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by rjj tszyu View Post

Must admit I liked Booths idea of doing all negotiations in public. That would have answered a lot of question. BUT Boente wanted none of it.
    who do you think will win haye or wlad?

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haye of course

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haye of course
    good answer

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haye of course
    good answer
    Personally I think Hayes speed will be the telling factor.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haye of course
    good answer
    Personally I think Hayes speed will be the telling factor.
    me too

noone has hit wlad in 6 years or whatever

haye will definately get through at least a couple of times and with wlad, thats all it can take

Thread Information