Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trigger happy motherfucking cop kills a man... justified?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Trigger happy motherfucking cop kills a man... justified?

I think many of you are having to much faith in the US Gestapo judgement. I knew a PED dealer who sold to eighty percent of an East Coast city Gestapo department. I'm not saying all cops are on them but a good amount are. They do this but bust people on simple possession charges everyday. Hypocrites. They routinely lie and abuse the Constituion regularly. The Government grants them more and more unreasonable power. Fuck that cop, he should have waited until he saw a weapon. Movement is no cause for death. Fuck cops and stop backing the cocksuckers up. I've been pulled over for traffic violations and the idiots want to search my car. Some young rookie looking to make a name for himself.I didn't let him but he kept asking. At least he didn't make something up to get access, he s stool a prick. They want me to give up my privacy for a traffic violation

o

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Also, at one time they did need to see a weapon prior to shooting someone. They can move the line whenever they want. It's not how this country s. Our rights are greater than their safety. If they don't feel the same they shouldn't have become cops. That killer should be brought up on charges.I don't care what the guys did.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Yanks are extremely violent people, but what do you expect: the USA is built on theft, fraud, and genocide, for $#!t's sake!!

About 85 Americans get murdered every day all year long.
    14,827 murders in 2012 in the USA.
    Chicago alone had more dead Americans in 1 year than the American military took casualties in a year in the Iraq/Afghanistan wars combined.
    What's wrong with this picture when a single American city has more dead Americans than the American casualties in a war zone? And most of these killers are not caught, the cases go unsolved and thousands of killers currently walk the streets of the USA.

EDIT:
    Even the US national anthem is violent, for $#!t's sake!!
    Last edited by bradlee180; 01-13-2014 at 05:32 AM.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

On LBC today they were talking about putting cameras on police whilst on duty 24/7.

Good idea as long as the camera doesnt weigh that much to go with all the LOADS of other equipment a policeman wears.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Our rights are greater than their safety. If they don't feel the same they shouldn't have become cops.
    What line in the constitution gives you the right to resist arrest? What line in the constitution gives you the right to, when a cop points a gun at you and tells you to freeze, frantically go to grab something with impunity?

Being a police officer is a tough, dangerous job. These people are given a certain amount of power to protect citizens from lawbreakers. You're assertion that the cops should wait until the suspect is literally pointing a weapon at them is completely rediculous. There'd be a lot of dead cops if that was the case. I'm not cool with sending police officers on suicide missions because some idiot gangbanger wants to resist arrest and reach for a weapon.

I know people will respond to this with links to (so called) police brutality, negligence, corruption, ect. I'm not saying these don't exist (althought I believe the extent to which these exist are overexaggerated by "anti cop" and "anti authority" people). You're going to get bad seeds in any line of work. Look at politics: the people who dictate our daily lives are crooked as sin.

These incidents are the exception, not the rule. Somebody posted 10-15 links of alleged police wrongdoing on page one. I haven't looked at those and I'm sure a lot of them are disputable, but lets give it the benefit of the doubt and say that all 15 incidents are clear-cut police wrongdoing.

How many tens of thousands of cops are working the streets every day, making countless arrests and busts? And from that, in the history of law enforcement we are provided 15 examples of wrong doing? Do you realize how small of a percentage that is?

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You guys can talk about how awful the "gestapo" police are, but when someone assaults you, robs you, breaks into your house, ect, what's the first phone call you're going to make?

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Entire city's such as New Orleans, NYC and Vegas have at times had units nailed for corruption. Cops are the biggest gangs out there.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Entire city's such as New Orleans, NYC and Vegas have at times had units nailed for corruption. Cops are the biggest gangs out there.
    So "at times" - which can mean since the concept of police was invented - three cities had units nailed for corruption? Does that really mean anything in the scheme of things?

So who do you call when someone breaks into your house?

Mentioned
    1679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanflicker View Post
    So "at times" - which can mean since the concept of police was invented - three cities had units nailed for corruption? Does that really mean anything in the scheme of things?

Dumb question of course you call the police. You pay your taxes so you get protection from them not worry about them abusing their power.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanflicker View Post

That's why people living in US have to arm themselves to handle their own problems.. u call the cops and they will show up 30 minutes later on the average and by then, somebody is already dead and the robbers are long gone with your stuff...

Best way is to take immediate action when somebody breaks into ur house.. are they actually gonna sit there and dial 911? Lol that aint gonna do shit in robbery situations..

Mentioned
    1679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by imp View Post
    On LBC today they were talking about putting cameras on police whilst on duty 24/7.

Good idea as long as the camera doesnt weigh that much to go with all the LOADS of other equipment a policeman wears.
    I thought it was for armed police only.

The local bobby has a lot of equipment already, they have the baton and cs gas. Some officers have a taser.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Dumb question of course you call the police. You pay your taxes so you get protection from them not worry about them abusing their power.
    If they were so corrupt why would you call them? Aren't you afraid they'd just steal from your house when they got there, or just shoot you perhaps?

My point is bad cops are the exception, not the rule, and I think we all understand that.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What line in the constitution gives you the right to resist arrest? What line in the constitution gives you the right to, when a cop points a gun at you and tells you to freeze, frantically go to grab something with impunity?
    The Constitution doesn't give any rights. It affirms the natural rights of a free man and the limitations of government. It affirms that I have the freedom of movement w/o unwarranted stopping, search and seizure. This means that a police officer can only detain me with a warrant or when they have probable cause to believe I am involved in committing a crime. So lets be clear, unless I'm being detained I don't have to talk to an officer, listen to them or follow their orders. All that being said if an officer attempts to detains me w/o a warrant or probable cause then they are in violation of the law hence I have every right to defend myself and resist. It is no different than what you would do if I tried to accost you for no reason. Having a badge on your shirt doesn't give you special rights and privileges.

Being a police officer is a tough, dangerous job. These people are given a certain amount of power to protect citizens from lawbreakers. You're assertion that the cops should wait until the suspect is literally pointing a weapon at them is completely rediculous. There'd be a lot of dead cops if that was the case. I'm not cool with sending police officers on suicide missions because some idiot gangbanger wants to resist arrest and reach for a weapon.
    I have a lot of experience identifying whether a person is armed and/or poses a threat. The leeway officers are given is absurd and the amount of innocent people they kill every year is disgusting. We need to start charging police with manslaughter when they kill someone they shouldn't have.

I know people will respond to this with links to (so called) police brutality, negligence, corruption, ect. I'm not saying these don't exist (althought I believe the extent to which these exist are overexaggerated by "anti cop" and "anti authority" people). You're going to get bad seeds in any line of work. Look at politics: the people who dictate our daily lives are crooked as sin.
    More important than the amount of "bad seeds" is the refusal to police their own. Law Enforcement should be held to a higher standard than anyone in this country but consistently give their own a pass.

How many tens of thousands of cops are working the streets every day, making countless arrests and busts? And from that, in the history of law enforcement we are provided 15 examples of wrong doing? Do you realize how small of a percentage that is?
    I could post 15 more. These things happen everyday and if it wasn't disproportionately against poor minorities we would see even more in the media

More Americans Have Been KILLED BY POLICE OFFICERS Than Have Been Killed In Iraq War - Secrets of the FedSecrets of the Fed
    Most bad government has grown out of too much government. Thomas Jefferson

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Police don't protect anyone. It would take a pretty serious incident for me to call police and even then I would not speak to them w/o a lawyer present.
    Most bad government has grown out of too much government. Thomas Jefferson

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by VictorCharlie View Post
    I have a lot of experience identifying whether a person is armed and/or poses a threat.
    Yeah? You military? Do you know how many trigger happy soldiers have killed people they shouldn't have overseas?

Thread Information