Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: A quick hello

I remeber that - it was genius
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hello Hello

First of all thanks for the birthday wishes and also the goodwishes expressed RE: my investigations.

I feel a bit bad now, erm, I was only joking about that. . I wasn't trying to lampoon anyone but really didn't think for one second that anyone would take it seriously.

Its pretty funny though, firstly that people react without batting an eyelid (only here surely?!), secondly that people are very willing to offer support (I'm pleased but also disturbed that you didn't naturally presume I was joking). So... the bad news - that its clearly quite believable that I might do something which warrants getting on a sex offenders list. The good news - Despite this I get messages of support. The bad news - Despite this I get messages of support (for my paedophile investigations). Thanks guys. This thread speaks volumes about me, you, and saddoboxing.

My new job is ok by the way. Pretty crap. Lots of 'blue sky thinking'...you get the point.
    Got first pay the other day. Went a bit mad and had an audience (two friends) so ran into the shop by the cash machine and bought two boxes of kinder eggs - Which I don't like. Then went to tesco and bought all the cabbages they had out. I'm pretty stupid at times.
    Saddo Fantasy Premier League
    2011/12 - 2nd
    2012/13 -1st Hidden Content
    2013/14 - 3rd (Master won)

Saddo World Cup Dream Team
    2014 - 1st Hidden Content

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ryanman View Post
    Hello Hello

First of all thanks for the birthday wishes and also the goodwishes expressed RE: my investigations.

I feel a bit bad now, erm, I was only joking about that. . I wasn't trying to lampoon anyone but really didn't think for one second that anyone would take it seriously.

Its pretty funny though, firstly that people react without batting an eyelid (only here surely?!), secondly that people are very willing to offer support (I'm pleased but also disturbed that you didn't naturally presume I was joking). So... the bad news - that its clearly quite believable that I might do something which warrants getting on a sex offenders list. The good news - Despite this I get messages of support. The bad news - Despite this I get messages of support (for my paedophile investigations). Thanks guys. This thread speaks volumes about me, you, and saddoboxing.

My new job is ok by the way. Pretty crap. Lots of 'blue sky thinking'...you get the point.
    Got first pay the other day. Went a bit mad and had an audience (two friends) so ran into the shop by the cash machine and bought two boxes of kinder eggs - Which I don't like. Then went to tesco and bought all the cabbages they had out. I'm pretty stupid at times.
    Most of us would have just got some hookers and cocaine to celebrate, but I guess you pedophiles are a strange sort of people.

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    I bet he is in jail.
    The icing on the birthday cake?

But if they did get his computer and trace his last message they would be after Bilbo ,Diz and Clubber next, we have a great buffer system in place.

Ryan what the hell are cabbages for?

Street/people bowling?
    Last edited by Andre; 05-31-2010 at 02:17 AM.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Thread Information