Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: This is a really beautiful story about Ndou

I dont really get the point of these articles, to make you feel bad when he loses? I wouldnt go looking for sympathy in the ring, your not gonna get any. I wouldnt want to be bumming out the fans if I had some depressing story. I dont watch boxing for drama I wanna see fights not soap operas. No disrespect to Ndou, he probably doesnt go around bringing it up, but the media is so dramatic, every fight has to be make or break.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Gamo
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo
    Quote Originally Posted by El Gamo
    Whilst I can see what you mean Bilbo in that there need not be all the drama around his background,I really don't feel the need for your constant referral to the colour of the person who is in the article. It just so happens that the majority of black/latino fighters have had tough times.
    You're missing the point El Gamo. I'm not the one constantly referring to their colour it's the likes of HBO and Showtime. Every single time they showcase a fight featuring an African or South American fighter they feel compelled to tell us what a hard life they had until boxing saved them and led them to the United States.

It's patronising bile imo.

Well firstly,I can only think of a few fighters they do that with and secondly,they are not lying,are they? Edison Miranda is the perfect example of that.

Well ok, think of all the fighters you can think of who they wax lyrical about how tough they had it. Now, what colour are all these fighters? Exactly!

Any time a black African or South American fighter is on HBO then their ring entry is always accompanied by Jim Lampley telling us how hard they had it and how boxing (for which read America) saved them from their sorry ass lives and gave them hope.

It's like they think that all these third world fighters are all like Tiny Tim out of Scrooge, with nothing to eat and no point to their existence and then one day they got to America and became a real person and all their problems faded away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Again Bilbo, you have a reputation of out wordly having problems with people of different color and seem to belittle people of different race, creed, religious beliefs etc....

So obviously I'm not the only one to find it offensive.

I have seen many a post with you using the "N" word when referring to black people... So I mean if you dont want to be viewed as biggot or racist. Then dont steep yourself in controversial remarks about people of different ethnicity or race

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JT Rock
    Again Bilbo, you have a reputation of out wordly having problems with people of different color and seem to belittle people of different race, creed, religious beliefs etc....

I have seen many a post with you using the "N" word when referring to black people... So I mean if you dont want to be viewed as biggot or racist. Then dont steep yourself in controversial remarks about people of different ethnicity or race
    I have NEVER used the N word to refer to black people, I use the N word prefixed with sand to refer to crazed islamics.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have NEVER used the N word to refer to black people, I use the N word prefixed with sand to refer to crazed islamics. 
    Well I guess if you are Redneck living in the deep south then probably yes, and also a rifle to shoot the Niggers 
    http://www.saddoboxing.com/boxing_fo...html#msg415396
    Never huh? 

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well I guess if you are Redneck living in the deep south then probably yes, and also a rifle to shoot the Niggers
    Never huh?

Ah trawling through my past posts to attempt to prove a point...a bit pedantic don't you think?

Plus you've taken it completely out of context. It was a response to you saying that everyone has a rambo hunting knife. I was just making a joke about people having a rambo hunting knife are clearly psychos like N... hunting rednecks I wasn't making a racist comment about black people, I was talking about crazed rednecks and Lyle

And it seems by your reply at the time that you clearly took the remark in the context with which it was intended

Now now, lets leave Lyle out of this, John J. Rambo was a Vietnam Vet not a redneck........I live in the Northeast myself, and I never leave the house without my Spyderco Endura :Grin:

So I wasn't being racist at the time but I am in retrospect right

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Never huh?

Ah trawling through my past posts to attempt to prove a point...a bit pedantic don't you think?

Plus you've taken it completely out of context. It was a response to you saying that everyone has a rambo hunting knife. I was just making a joke about people having a rambo hunting knife are clearly psychos like N... hunting rednecks I wasn't making a racist comment about black people, I was talking about crazed rednecks and Lyle

And it seems by your reply at the time that you clearly took the remark in the context with which it was intended

Now now, lets leave Lyle out of this, John J. Rambo was a Vietnam Vet not a redneck........I live in the Northeast myself, and I never leave the house without my Spyderco Endura :Grin:

If you remember I also sent you a personal message telling you to take it down because it was offensive and you never even bothered to respond

They also had to have a whole thread deleted 2 weeks ago because you went off on a race tangent..

Am I right or am I wrong

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Never huh?

If you remember I also sent you a personal message telling you to take it down because it was offensive and you never even bothered to respond

They also had to have a whole thread deleted 2 weeks ago because you went off on a race tangent..

Am I right or am I wrong
    Well I can honestly say I have never not responded to a private message. Occaisionaly the system doesn't let me reply, whenever Pride of Boston pm's me I can't reply for example cos it just says user not found.

But I would always reply to you JT

Anyways I have had more than a couple threads taken down fair enough can't argue with that. It's just because some people don't get my humour. If you check my past posts (and I'm sure you will ) I take the piss out of everything including myself.

You want to make it a racial thing and say I only criticise blacks but I have made derogatory remarks about all races, religions, women, other board members basically everything.

I don't hear superheavyrhun complaining that I called him a sheep and dog shagging Welsh inbred on a previous post

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Never huh?

Am I right or am I wrong
    Well I can honestly say I have never not responded to a private message. Occaisionaly the system doesn't let me reply, whenever Pride of Boston pm's me I can't reply for example cos it just says user not found.

Anyways I have had more than a couple threads taken down fair enough can't argue with that. It's just because some people don't get my humour. If you check my past posts (and I'm sure you will ) I take the piss out of everything including myself.

You want to make it a racial thing and say I only criticise blacks but I have made derogatory remarks about all races, religions, women, other board members basically everything.

I don't hear superheavyrhun complaining that I called him a sheep and dog shagging Welsh inbred on a previous post
    I laugh at most of your stuff....But I have a big problem with racism as a whole it just strikes a nerve with me and cant find the humor. I have battled racism on a few plains and just find it tasteless and ignorant. Thats just how I feel

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Never huh?

Am I right or am I wrong

I laugh at most of your stuff....But I have a big problem with racism as a whole it just strikes a nerve with me and cant find the humor. I have battled racism on a few plains and just find it tasteless and ignorant. Thats just how I feel
    Fair enough I can certainly understand how you feel. I just honestly don't see myself as racist. I guess I feel it is just as ok to poke fun at black people as I do any other race, but I don't mean any serious offense.

I mean after all I model myself on a 3 ft tall 128 year halfling so you can see I'm not exactly serious about what I write

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ndou knows how to prepare for a fight and always shows up in amazing condition. He even weighs in on the light side for most fight which shows his conditioning is great.
    Psalm 144: Blessed be the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle

Thread Information