Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hillary Clinton cries on camera!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Hillary Clinton cries on camera!

Quote Originally Posted by Missy
    you reckon she's dirty?

Aint you all
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing
    If Hillary manages to come back from Iowa Republicans will start thinking she's possessed with demonic powers. Fantastic.

And all politicians cry for effect every now and then.
    ....I think if she comes back to win the nomination it's the media that looks stupid, they sold her down the river after Obama won Iowa

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BIG H
    you reckon she's dirty?

Aint you all

El Kabong Guest

but you'll vote for a negro?
    It's what you call the "Liberal Conundrum" who do you vote for the Woman or the Black Guy?

Stay tuned

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

indeed. I thought it was very interesting that she was getting slated for being too cold, she shows some emotion and she's a calculating bitch.

I know we have something of a media circus but not on the same scale as the US but....does anyone actually discuss their policy proposals? The only thing I've heard is about Clintons health care reform. Everyone just seems to talk and talk without saying anything. Found it funny when they were interviewing people who said they supported Obama and asked what did he stand for? none of them could say anything, just I don't know what he stands for 'cept change and he seems nice

Time for a change yack yack Looking forward yack yack America great yack yack

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

indeed. I thought it was very interesting that she was getting slated for being too cold, she shows some emotion and she's a calculating bitch.

I know we have something of a media circus but not on the same scale as the US but....does anyone actually discuss their policy proposals? The only thing I've heard is about Clintons health care reform. Everyone just seems to talk and talk without saying anything. Found it funny when they were interviewing people who said they supported Obama and asked what did he stand for? none of them could say anything, just I don't know what he stands for 'cept change and he seems nice

Because it was a calculated attempt to show emotion.

Anyway I don't like her (more importantly Obama is more electable IMO) but if she wins the Democratic nomination I'll have to vote for her. Obviously better than a Republican.

Nobody gives a shit about policy proposals. Better to stay away from specifics and hopefully avoid mistakes. They all vaguely want to bring the troops home, that's the main thing. Edwards talks more about national health care, things like that because he's decided that populism is his niche so to speak. George Will is an elitist establishment Republican who generally says idiotic things but he was funny when he commented that when Edwards talks about "surviving" his childhood you would think he was born in Chechnya. But that's his thing, not going to be enough to win the primary by any means though.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by OumaFan

Because it was a calculated attempt to show emotion.

Anyway I don't like her (more importantly Obama is more electable IMO) but if she wins the Democratic nomination I'll have to vote for her. Obviously better than a Republican.

Nobody gives a S*** about policy proposals. Better to stay away from specifics and hopefully avoid mistakes. They all vaguely want to bring the troops home, that's the main thing. Edwards talks more about national health care, things like that because he's decided that populism is his niche so to speak. George Will is an elitist establishment Republican who generally says idiotic things but he was funny when he commented that when Edwards talks about "surviving" his childhood you would think he was born in Chechnya. But that's his thing, not going to be enough to win the primary by any means though.

Proof that it was fake?

How can no one care about policy? You might as well run it as a beauty pagent. That kind of shit gives you president chump Bush.

Well I'm sure not everyone wants their tax $ going on a national health service, right Lyle?

Tax the really rich! populist unless everyone thinks they're going to be the super rich which many people do and they've been sold a dud - the american dream! If you're born poor you are likely to die poor and the chances of you getting out of poverty have been decreasing for years. Wealth doesn't trickle down.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Of course I don't have proof that it was fake. Nobody found a tear inducing machine on her. But for people that have watched her campain for the last few months it was pretty obvious especially considering one of the main differences between her and Obama was likeability.

Whether its good or not, to at least some extent it is a beauty pageant. Its pointless to assume its not. Clinton and Obama have some differences on health care, Iraq, economic issues but there not huge differences. There just not. The main thing is to avoid mistakes, look at all the coverage of the last debate, I must have heard 8 people comment on Obama not making any mistakes. Nobody talks about any brilliant policy proposal he came up with.

And nobody could be as bad as Bush. I don't even think any of the Republicans this year could be as bad as Bush. Maybe Romney.

I'm all for taxing the super rich.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lyle you get a cc for You Got It Love it I thank you
    Pain lasts a only a minute, but the memory will last forever....

boxingbournemouth - Cornelius Carrs private boxing tuition and personal fitness training

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BIG H
    you reckon she's dirty?

Aint you all
    My work car was filthy the other month and someone wrote in the dust across the back ..
    "I wish my wife was this dirty" ... I got it off before I got home.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ed Muskie from Maine cried during the 1972 primaries and it cost him the nomination. I guess it's ok for the future commander in chief to shed some tears. On another note, my son once wrote "The driver is a flamer" on the back window of my car and I drove around for a week before I noticed it. I'm supposed to pick him up from the Celtics game tonight. Hmmmmmmmmm, maybe I won't show up. Just kidding.

El Kabong Guest

....plenty of politicians cry Canvasback....not many garner the media attention that Hillary Clinton does

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

usually from the bible belt when they've been caught cheating/going with 'hoes/rentboys and they're apologising asking for forgiveness off the media/wife.

El Kabong Guest

....but not when they are asked a very self centered question like she was asked.

That's the HUGE difference in Bill and Hillary, here's how Bill would have responded....

"Thank you for your question, but let me tell you it's not hard doing what I do because I'm doing it for (insert made up person's name here), he wakes up everyday at 4 in the morning and goes to work in a coal mine and then goes to pick up shifts at the docks just so he can feed his kids and heat his home...what I do is easy because I know I'm working for (the aforementioned fake person)"

Hillary made a question about herself actually be ABOUT HERSELF and politicians can't afford to flaunt their egos....we all know they are stuck on themselves we don't need them crying about themselves.

She never cried infront of the cameras for what happened when Bill was cheating on her, or when the Oklahoma City bombing happened, or when 9/11 happened, or when Katrina happened.....so to me all this crying shows is that she's completely self centered

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I wonder if her intern will get caught sucking clit?
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Thread Information