Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Floyd Mayweather turns down new offer of $65 million to fight Manny Pacquiao

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Floyd Mayweather turns down new offer of $65 million to fight Manny Pacquiao

Quote Originally Posted by ElTerribleMorales View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MMASUX View Post
    what a shock another thread by a Pacquiao nuthugger talking about how Mayweather supposingly turned down X amount of money to not fight him

why is Manny offering him anything anyways he's already set to fight Marquez in the fall
    Yea that's why i'm having a hard time believing this. Why is this coming out now that a JMM fight is already set I don't believe it, just another BS story by Bob and the boys.
    exactly, but well leave it to the fanboys to clutch to anything they can in hopes that it "elevates" Manny's status

status is already elevated
    [SIGPIC]
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Floyd Mayweather turns down new offer of $65 million to fight Manny Pacquiao

Quote Originally Posted by FinitoElDinamita View Post
    Ludacrious, how stupid. Why would Floyd be afraid of some one dimensional fighter like Pac? lmao

Pac would receive a beatdown of a lifetime and he's lucky that Floyd is on vacation...

TAKE THE TEST
    i know its really stupid, what is keeping floyd from fighting this small one dimensional fighter?
    [SIGPIC]
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have a hard time believing this. Mayweather is either playing a twisted mental game or this story is false.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Pavlik View Post
    what a shock another thread by a Pacquiao nuthugger talking about how Mayweather supposingly turned down X amount of money to not fight him

why is Manny offering him anything anyways he's already set to fight Marquez in the fall
    Yea that's why i'm having a hard time believing this. Why is this coming out now that a JMM fight is already set I don't believe it, just another BS story by Bob and the boys.
    exactly, but well leave it to the fanboys to clutch to anything they can in hopes that it "elevates" Manny's status

status is already elevated
    yea second place is never bad, seeing how Mayweather's already done the same lol

http://dimewars.com/Video/Floyd-Mayw...ac&activetab=1

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I find it hard to get drawn in to a heated debate on the mayweather vs Pacquaio issue nowadays.

Mayweather is getting dropped from the rankings where its starting to matter (mags and fans)

My opinion will always be best Floyd beats best Pac.

BUT the longer mayweather leaves it before he does decide to take the fight the more chance he has of losing.....but he wouldnt be the first fighter to come back from a long lay off to do something remarkable.

If it happens you know the world will stop to watch

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bob Arum said this?!?!?!

Well, he's got no reason to lie & indeed no history of it, so I'm fully satisfied this is the truth.

I'm also very pleased that Bob is keeping to his word that we'd so no negotiating to the media from him. All hail honest Bob

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dear me ! Here we go again ! If, and it's a big IF, but IF that's the case then Floyd is a pussy, at least Manny will accept to make any fight, even JMM is a huge fight for him due to previous encouters!!
    Read into it what ya will, but this is the 3rd time the fight has attempted to be made, and, Floyd has got away every time !
    Last edited by Mattyhitman; 06-05-2011 at 01:26 AM.
    Hidden Content SADDO'S FIGHT NIGHT RD4 CHAMPION, TAKING ON ALL COMERS ! Hidden Content

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Anything less than a gazillion dollars is not enough. Floyd should get 1.2 gazillion dollars, he is the ppv draw here. Nobody cares about Pac, he's like the Barry Bonds of boxing. Oh, I went there!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by No Contest View Post
    Anything less than a gazillion dollars is not enough. Floyd should get 1.2 gazillion dollars, he is the ppv draw here. Nobody cares about Pac, he's like the Barry Bonds of boxing. Oh, I went there!

LMAO, your a card !!
    Hidden Content SADDO'S FIGHT NIGHT RD4 CHAMPION, TAKING ON ALL COMERS ! Hidden Content

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Damn!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have a hard time believing this. I can't see Floyd turning down 65 million, i can see him turning down fighting in Singapore but not 65 million. I think there is more to this story, or Arum is lying as usual.
    Yep, Arum could be lying again. If he is, then we'll hear a response from the Mayweathers very soon. If I don't hear anything from them in a week, then I'll assume that what Arum said is true.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why does the poster get criticized for this? He posted a news and was not the one who made it up?

If Floyd agrees to the fight, maybe they're thinking of paying Marquez off to withdraw from the fight.
    Last edited by InTheNeutralCorner; 06-05-2011 at 03:33 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by foxbat1126 View Post
    Of course he will turn it down... it is $35 million short of his asking price ($100M).
    Shut up

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think PBF has over-valued himself for some time now. How many "classics" has he fought? Pac may not be the better fighter, but he brings all the value to the fight, in my opinion. PBF needs to sign on the line which is dotted!

He aint worth:

YouTube - &#x202ar. Evil 100 Billion Dollars‬‏

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by DAWGSWIN View Post
    I think PBF has over-valued himself for some time now. How many "classics" has he fought? Pac may not be the better fighter, but he brings all the value to the fight, in my opinion. PBF needs to sign on the line which is dotted!

He aint worth:

YouTube - &#x202ar. Evil 100 Billion Dollars‬‏
    well IMO his fight against Mosley was more entertaining that Manny's against Mosley, Pacquiao has had 2 snoozers in his last 3 fights, and one decent fight against a cheater, i'd say hardly worth $60 on PPV, not saying that Floyd was either, the fact that Arce/Vazquez Jr stole the show says alot

Thread Information