Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: THERES ONLY ONE RICKY HATTON.....

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: THERES ONLY ONE RICKY HATTON.....

Do you box?
    If you do,why would you gloat about someone putting up a valiant effort and losing?
    And Im American so you can stuff your first response

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Monkey
    Do you box?
    If you do,why would you gloat about someone putting up a valiant effort and losing?
    No mate but ive been in a ring. Ive done sparring. And mate dont go and act like a hatton fan wouldnt of gloated, the whole board would of been full of it. Sad click me if you like, ive been here long enough to not give a shit. Fact is, i predicted a win by floyd by a late stoppage and im happy about it. I give hatton full credit, he came to fight and was gratious in defeat. Hes a nice guy...i just dont like the way he fights. So what else do you want from me?
    Hidden Content

Please see above for my opinion

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Snakey
    Do you box?
    No mate but ive been in a ring. Ive done sparring. And mate dont go and act like a hatton fan wouldnt of gloated, the whole board would of been full of it. Sad click me if you like, ive been here long enough to not give a shit. Fact is, i predicted a win by floyd by a late stoppage and im happy about it. I give hatton full credit, he came to fight and was gratious in defeat. Hes a nice guy...i just dont like the way he fights. So what else do you want from me?
    Gloat away

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise
    Quote Originally Posted by Snakey
    Do you box?
    Gloat away
    Nah ive had my gloat...plus i think my new avatar says it best anyway
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I wish Hatton hadn't run his face into the turnbuckle. I think that went a long way in helping Floyd "finish him."

I felt bad for him at that point.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BoxingGorilla
    I wish Hatton hadn't run his face into the turnbuckle. I think that went a long way in helping Floyd "finish him."

I felt bad for him at that point.
    I agree when his head hit the corner i was like fuck that shit, that would hurt. I didnt think hed get up but he did. But i knew he wouldnt last long then. Like i said to my dad who was watching it with me, i really couldnt of cared if hatton won. If he had of won i would of thought good on him. But the fact i had picked mayweather by tko and even put 20 bucks on him...i just had to hope for that ko. And my fuckin pay tv cut out coz of a storm so i missed round 7 and 8 and a bit of nine. I just kept thinking there goes my money, hattons taking his shots too well and then BAM it hit and i was like jumping all over the place
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo
    Quote Originally Posted by bornlivelife
    Yes well done to Floyd, he is the better boxer, but Ricky is still the hero, role model and peoples champion with all the fans - and we love him forever

Even when defeated Ricky is the exemplery role model, and Floyd and company are worthless

Well done Ricky - you did your best and that is all that anyone can do in life - you still our hero
    Why is Floyd worthless? After the fight only one fighter really paid tribute to the other and it wasn't Ricky.
    worthless becasue ni whole group stand for drugs, wife beating, criminal activity, greed and selfishness - thats why he has 10% or less fans than ricky, even though USA is 10 times the size
    When has Floyd been charged with wife beating or drugs? Or criminal activity? Why is he selfish?
    he has been charged twice for wife beating, it is common knowledge his family have close connections with drugs and have been in jail (even tha they are proud of it), selfish because his money and thoughts are just for his own family and friends - ricky has close associations with charities , carries a mentally ill child with him everywhere he goes - he is a do gooder fo all his locality - theres too many things to mention - why else do you think he has such a fantastic support - boxing is a nothing sport in UK

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise
    Yes well done to Floyd, he is the better boxer, but Ricky is still the hero, role model and peoples champion with all the fans - and we love him forever

Even when defeated Ricky is the exemplery role model, and Floyd and company are worthless

Well done Ricky - you did your best and that is all that anyone can do in life - you still our hero
    Your hero got his a** knocked out
    The point is he is STILL a hero even in defeat, for being the kind of role model he is for british kids - evidenced by his massive fan base

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How coincidental that both Hattons and Naz(some of the biggest international british stars of their time)'s head hit the same turnbuckle

Only joking

It was a great fight on both sides and Irespect both fighters
    Life is still worth while If You Just Smile - MJ

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Floyd is pure class , a great fighter .
    Ricky gave it a shot and it wasnt enough , thats it really i watched the fight live and i knew it would be messy , not sure why Ricky threw few body shots , but lets face it the better fighters won.
    Im a Hatton fan , and i admire Floyd as a fighter , after the fight i was pretty happy with the over all outcome. WELL DONE TO BOTH GUYS.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why is Floyd worthless? After the fight only one fighter really paid tribute to the other and it wasn't Ricky.
    worthless becasue ni whole group stand for drugs, wife beating, criminal activity, greed and selfishness - thats why he has 10% or less fans than ricky, even though USA is 10 times the size
    When has Floyd been charged with wife beating or drugs? Or criminal activity? Why is he selfish?
    he has been charged twice for wife beating, it is common knowledge his family have close connections with drugs and have been in jail (even tha they are proud of it), selfish because his money and thoughts are just for his own family and friends - ricky has close associations with charities , carries a mentally ill child with him everywhere he goes - he is a do gooder fo all his locality - theres too many things to mention - why else do you think he has such a fantastic support - boxing is a nothing sport in UK
    He was accused and then the girl admitted she lied. And said that Mayweather held her close to calm her down and keep her from destroying some things in the house. And the same woman who said he did it again, once again admitted she lied and that he held her and sat her outside of the car because she was kicking through the windows.

So you're right he was accused, but the women admitted they lied so you lose that one.

And his father was the one who got into that and was locked away while Mayweather was headed to the Olympics I believe, so Floyd was never in it. So get your facts right.

And Mayweather gives to charities and feeds the homeless and goes to the shelters and buys everyone turkeys and is one of the most generous people in the sport in what he gives back to the community and those less fortunate then him.

You just don't hear about it because Mayweather doesnt do it for attention and the media won't cover it because Mayweather must always appear to be the bad guy.

Really get all the facts before you hate on a fighter because you read how a story began but never the result.
    Life is still worth while If You Just Smile - MJ

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It was poetic justice with all the wrestling Ricky was doing that Floyd finished him with the corner turnbuckle.

ICB Guest

Oh please give it a rest you sound like a drama queen.

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by sexydarin
    Hatton hit him more than any other fighter. His chin was weak tonight.
    Great analysis

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A question for the Mayweather so called "Fans"

Were were you guys last night??

Are you sure that bout was in the U.S??

Hatton might have got KNFO but at the end of the day Ricky STILL has 33,000 fans and Floys has 33.

Joe cortez "I'm firm but fair" LYING CHEATING TWAT.

Thread Information