Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Which country has the most beautiful women?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Which country has the most beautiful women?

Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FinitoElDinamita View Post
    Of all the places ive visited, I'd have to say that Venezuela, Spain, Russia, Korea and Italy had the hottest women of my type.. Korean women have pretty faces but as Miles stated, 9/10 girls got plastic surgery and they are fake as they come. NOt fake on the inside but im talking about their outside.. On top of that, they got no body.. no ass, no titties.. just a pretty face with a skinny body...

I love Latinas and white girls...
    It's intriguing the way some of us go for types who look nothing like us. It is almost as though there is something evolutionary in the need to diversify the species and make sure new things are happening. I didn't ask to be programmed the way I am. Perhaps living overseas has altered you and that is what altered me or was it within all along? Many of the Koreans here go mad for the Russian look, so maybe we are all hardwired to want to break free from what we are. But then again most people marry the girl down the road.
    You're right, Miles, opposites do attrack.. Even when it comes to personality, men get along with women who's opposite of them. Quiet women are with loud guys and the quiet guys are with loud women for example, generally speaking of course.. Same personality creates tension and they usually clash alot which is something that my mom always told me as a kid.

Yea, Koreans are into the western looks such as big eyes/double eyelids ^^ as that is their perception of good features but it's much different in other places. I see this alot with my caucasian buddies. Some of those guys are only into Asian women and their perception of what an asian beauty is alot different from a asian man's POV.... They usually go for that classic asian look with small eyes, petite bodies etc.. White guys think Lucy Liu is hot while Asian guys think she's very ugly..

Im half Korean but my body and my facial features are closer to a Westerner. Think of Daniel Henney for instance.. Korean women are loyal and treat their men well, i can connect with them better mentally, but physically, ive always been more drawn to the white/Latinas...

I dont even know what im babbling about here. lolz.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Of all the places ive visited, I'd have to say that Venezuela, Spain, Russia, Korea and Italy had the hottest women of my type.. Korean women have pretty faces but as Miles stated, 9/10 girls got plastic surgery and they are fake as they come. NOt fake on the inside but im talking about their outside.. On top of that, they got no body.. no ass, no titties.. just a pretty face with a skinny body...

So that would be transexuals with a dick? As you do like men right?
    Hidden Content
    Records are for DJ's - Dan 'The outlaw' Hardy

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by mattboxingfan View Post

So that would be transexuals with a dick? As you do like men right?
    Hey, I'm not the one getting excited while watching sweaty men with nuts in their face.. And stop sending me PMs about MMA, man... I guess that video kind of hurt your feelings but it was supposed to be a joke, nothing personal.. Everyone else usually laughs with it unlike you.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Something about Irish girls for me
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BIG H View Post
    I've heard Scottish chicks were pretty as well.

Beauty isn't confined by geo-political boundaries, you can find a beautiful woman damn near anywhere.

I've heard Russia has pretty women. Lots of scantily clad blondes as I've heard.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Per capita in the places I've been France, for the following reasons: confidence, no hipsters/scene girls ie no tattooed women (no offense kat, I'm certain you look lovely with yours, just not my bag), they don't cake on the makeup, they seemed dressed up but not outrageously so.....and they all spoke French big plus in my view.
    No thanks I'll pass on the hairy armpits. Haha. I am gonna go with brazil, because they have great bundas(ass). You also have some diversity, you got dark skinned with african decent all the way to the light skinned spanish ones, mix in some indigenous indians and you got a nice variety. For the asians I gotta go with Koreans, europeans gotta go with Spain.

El Kabong Guest

I didn't see any French girls with hairy pits....German girls on the other hand

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Chinese broads are known for not taking showers days at a time. Much nastier than armpit hairs..

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am Italian or an Italian born in America actually. So I will be bias and say mediterranean people like Italians, Portuguese, Greeks, and Spaniards in my eyes. I just love the olive skin complexion along with the black hair and brown eyes look. Now not every people from these countries look like this, but the overwhelming majority has the look and it's just a preference.

So in other words every man has their own taste and as they say, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Eastern European hotties need some love here, love the accents too.

I also regularly find myself attracted to mixed race girls and it doesnt matter what races either, just something about a combo of stuff going on is appealing for some reason.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is tough. As a bachelor I was very much an equal opportunity lover and thoroughly enjoyed vareity. Dated plenty of asian, latin and every type of white girl under the sun. I had a Malaysian girlfriend that was probably the hottest piece of ass I ever got but all that being said.....Israel....Never met one that wasn't smoking hot. All the perks of Europe with a heavy dose of mediteranean.....but I'd need a sexy Thai girl for a mistress to keep it fresh
    Most bad government has grown out of too much government. Thomas Jefferson

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Two pages and 25 replies and Not 1 photo or video....

You boys are slipping..

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Two pages and 25 replies and Not 1 photo or video....

You boys are slipping..
    Quite true, but the last time I tried to post a photo I crashed my hard drive, it's just not happening again.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post

It's intriguing the way some of us go for types who look nothing like us. It is almost as though there is something evolutionary in the need to diversify the species and make sure new things are happening. I didn't ask to be programmed the way I am. Perhaps living overseas has altered you and that is what altered me or was it within all along? Many of the Koreans here go mad for the Russian look, so maybe we are all hardwired to want to break free from what we are. But then again most people marry the girl down the road.
    You're right, Miles, opposites do attrack.. Even when it comes to personality, men get along with women who's opposite of them. Quiet women are with loud guys and the quiet guys are with loud women for example, generally speaking of course.. Same personality creates tension and they usually clash alot which is something that my mom always told me as a kid.

Yea, Koreans are into the western looks such as big eyes/double eyelids ^^ as that is their perception of good features but it's much different in other places. I see this alot with my caucasian buddies. Some of those guys are only into Asian women and their perception of what an asian beauty is alot different from a asian man's POV.... They usually go for that classic asian look with small eyes, petite bodies etc.. White guys think Lucy Liu is hot while Asian guys think she's very ugly..

Im half Korean but my body and my facial features are closer to a Westerner. Think of Daniel Henney for instance.. Korean women are loyal and treat their men well, i can connect with them better mentally, but physically, ive always been more drawn to the white/Latinas...

I dont even know what im babbling about here. lolz.
    Any man that thinks Lucy Liu is hot needs their eyes checking, she clearly has a quite plain face and is very average looking. If one cannot tell the difference between having an acceptable body and being outright beautiful then bigger fool them. They don't deserve any better. She isn't hot in the slightest.

You are indeed babbling a little as this thread is asking about beautiful women and not your genetic history.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BIG H View Post
    You have a thing for ginger?

Thread Information