Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    I think it's heroic when a man is out on his feet and his natural instinct is to fight.

What a fucking heart Khan's got. Should be proud of that.
    Couldn't agree more. Khan is a warrior and went out as such. Thought Bayless stopped it a bit early due to Khan fighting back and seeming to get his bearings back.
    Khan messed it for himself though, watch the stoppage, Bayless asked him a couple times are you ok, do you want to continue. Although Khan looked the most steady he had for about 5 minutes, he didn't answer, so Bayless saw it as he didn't really want to go on.

Khan would have only taken more big shots and not managed to walk out of the stadium.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Khan doing the Zab Judah!

Quote Originally Posted by BIG H View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chris6878 View Post
    What idiot. Is he not a pro? Instead of holding when he is hurt, he decideds to become a slick boxer and try to avoid shots. Wtf, I was surprised Garcia didn't end it then.

Kahn looked fast and sharp, but he was a fool just throwing bombs trying to ko garcia. Got his ass punished for that dumb ass gameplan. If he would've calmed da fuck down he would've won more than likely.

Now I'd love to see a rematch and see if khan does the Judah again.

If no rematch, who does Garcia fight next?
    I'm sure you would've done much better with somebody walking you down after they'd just knocked you down in that way.

I look forward to seeing you on Primetime TV showing us how it should be done.

Clown!!

Wow, calm down dick rider. It was a simple observation. Did know I mentioned being a pro boxer myself. So why da fuck do you wanna see me in primtetime? I didnt mean to hurt your feelings. Cant we just have a gentleman's discussion?

I agree he has heart, but he was landing bombs from the start. Danny kept coming in, so now that your hurt you should throw more bombs?

Also did anyone notice the dirty tatics from khan in the 2nd round I think. He was trying to sneak elbows in during the clinch.

It was a great fight but i do think the stoppage was correct. That last kd when he got hit on the top of the dome look like he was only grazed. It wouldve only gotten worse for khan IMO.
    Last edited by chris6878; 07-15-2012 at 08:50 PM.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BIG H View Post
    What idiot. Is he not a pro? Instead of holding when he is hurt, he decideds to become a slick boxer and try to avoid shots. Wtf, I was surprised Garcia didn't end it then.

Kahn looked fast and sharp, but he was a fool just throwing bombs trying to ko garcia. Got his ass punished for that dumb ass gameplan. If he would've calmed da fuck down he would've won more than likely.

Now I'd love to see a rematch and see if khan does the Judah again.

If no rematch, who does Garcia fight next?
    I'm sure you would've done much better with somebody walking you down after they'd just knocked you down in that way.

I look forward to seeing you on Primetime TV showing us how it should be done.

Clown!!

Wow, calm down dick rider. It was a simple observation. Did know I mentioned being a pro boxer myself. So why da fuck do you wanna see me in primtetime? I didnt mean to hurt your feelings. Cant we just have a gentleman's discussion?

I agree he has heart, but he was landing bombs from the start. Danny kept coming in, so now that your hurt you should throw more bombs?

Also did anyone notice the dirty tatics from khan in the 2nd round I think. He was trying to sneak elbows in during the clinch.

It was a great fight but i do think the stoppage was correct. That last kd when he got hit on the top of the dome look like he was only grazed. It wouldve only gotten worse for khan IMO.
    Calling a fighter who is there giving his all 'An Idiot' when you are sitting on your ass being a keyboard warrior telling him what he should've done, pisses me off!!

Now crawl back into your hole you odious little toad!!!
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Mentioned
    1686 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Khan does need to hold, he is exciting and shows heart but he needs to use his brain more.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Khan does need to hold, he is exciting and shows heart but he needs to use his brain more.
    he's not learnt that yet and won't.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Howlin Mad Missy View Post
    Which is good for you as you enjoy watching him get knocked out.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think it's heroic when a man is out on his feet and his natural instinct is to fight.

He has heart. I'll give him that. Sucks for him there's a window where his chin should be

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I agree, Hang on for dear life. This loss just utterly fucked his career up. Lost a possible fight with mayweather.
    I would think that holding and surviving until you regain your bearings would be the best course of action. Khan was handing garcia his ass the first two rounds. All he had to do was survive and then Fight smart and dont go for the ko like he was doing the first two rounds.
    Try to win on points cause your tender chin cant take any more punishment.
    But I guess he is a all or nothing fighter. THey dont last long. with soft chins.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Howlin Mad Missy View Post
    Which is good for you as you enjoy watching him get knocked out.
    Exactly

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Either hug or take a knee until you get your legs back. God damn it no one teaches these guys how to act when hurt. That is a very fundamental skill to have in boxing. As much as I was gleeful watching Khan go at it like a warrior I also was nodding my head in dismay knowing its just a matter of time.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by 0james0 View Post

Couldn't agree more. Khan is a warrior and went out as such. Thought Bayless stopped it a bit early due to Khan fighting back and seeming to get his bearings back.
    Khan messed it for himself though, watch the stoppage, Bayless asked him a couple times are you ok, do you want to continue. Although Khan looked the most steady he had for about 5 minutes, he didn't answer, so Bayless saw it as he didn't really want to go on.

Khan would have only taken more big shots and not managed to walk out of the stadium.
    Khan did actually say "I'm ok" (although it was delayed) and I initially thought it was perhaps a little early but watch it for a second time...After Khan says "I'm ok", Kenny takes a long hard look into his eyes and you just know that Kenny saw something wasn't right. Then he waved it off.

Great stoppage in my opinion because the ref gave Khan that opportunity up til the 8 count, then saw something that refs are obviously trained to see in a fighters eyes that means they're not ok. Can't fault him at all.

Khan was on his way out regardless.

Mentioned
    1686 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Khan can win the re-match, I know I will get stick for it, but think he can do a Lennox on Rahman and win.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Althugz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 0james0 View Post

Khan did actually say "I'm ok" (although it was delayed) and I initially thought it was perhaps a little early but watch it for a second time...After Khan says "I'm ok", Kenny takes a long hard look into his eyes and you just know that Kenny saw something wasn't right. Then he waved it off.

Great stoppage in my opinion because the ref gave Khan that opportunity up til the 8 count, then saw something that refs are obviously trained to see in a fighters eyes that means they're not ok. Can't fault him at all.

Khan was on his way out regardless.
    They had a "ref-cam" on Bayless on HBO and showed Khan from Bayless's perspective as he called off the fight. Despite saying he was OK, Khan's eyes looked totally glassy and dilated. (And he obviously didn't have his legs and wasn't getting them back.)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Khan can win the re-match, I know I will get stick for it, but think he can do a Lennox on Rahman and win.
    I agree. Khan came out fighting like he had bricks for hands. He was much to fast for Garcia. If Kahn fights smart and not like a mad idiot, he would win easily. He may need to train with the master of soft chin fighters.....Steward.

Thread Information