Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Toney Shows Anger Towards Reporters At Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Lords Gym
    James Toney is James Toney… I kinda like that about him , Is he an asshole hll yeah he is , all that and more, and if it was anyone else I would hate them, but Toney is a special occasion. He is born fighter with natural talent, and for the most part back up everything he say. To some extent I and can appreciate an asshole that can back it ! it’s the asshole that can’t that loses value.
    preach on brother!!!!!! preach on!!!!!!!
    It feels good to be back home.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

LOL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

James Toney is James Toney. I feel he is taking this fight seriously. All this talking reminds me of the young toney - ULTRA CONFIDENT.

The guy is too slick

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    Quote Originally Posted by body head banger
    ah cumon toney rocks hes well entertainin! lightenn up!
    No James Toney does not...rock.

He's an asshole & a bigot...& among many other things...he's a lard ass & a black eye on the heavyweight division.
    No, Toney is the absolute best boxer in the heavyweight division bar none. And if he comes in shape will school Sam Peter, and he won't get dropped three times in the process. But if James comes in like a fat slob, a la the Rahman fight, Peter is gonna take him outta there. I like both guys, and they got guts for facin each other. James is the best boxer at HW and Peter the most devastating puncher.
    "You knocked him down...now how bout you try knockin me down ?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    ah cumon toney rocks hes well entertainin! lightenn up!
    No James Toney does not...rock.

He's an asshole & a bigot...& among many other things...he's a lard ass & a black eye on the heavyweight division.
    You said not to judge DLH if you didnt know him to someone right? your'e calling James Toney an asshole. do you know him?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lords Gym
    James Toney is James Toney… I kinda like that about him , Is he an asshole hll yeah he is , all that and more, and if it was anyone else I would hate them, but Toney is a special occasion. He is born fighter with natural talent, and for the most part back up everything he say. To some extent and can appreciate an asshole that can back it ! it’s the asshole that can’t that loses value.
    good man , i totally agree!! and whatsmore, some in this forum would argue that someone like mayorga is only entertainin cos hes an asshole but they'd say but balls to toney. and they might say toney is fat and outa shape, and yet mayorga smokes and drinks! its jus my opinion
    i love Mayorga, not because he's an asshole( though i admit i find that shit funny) but love the
    way he fights, dropping the hand..ect, Toney's bullshit talking is very similar to Mayorga's(not as cold as the shit Mayorga said about Spinks ma) but the same insult everyone and not give a shit. At the end of the day like or not like them they sell the fights, how many people will watch Toney fight Peter just hoping to see him get knocked out?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I didn't think anyone else posted it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by bigragu
    Quote Originally Posted by amat
    Legit questions and Toney responded like an a**.
    not really...just ask him how camp is going and try to get toney to predict what round peter goes down in.... no need for weight questions at HW.... the sparring partner was a pretty legit on though..
    I totally agree. If the guys just finished sparring you can sort of understand why he cant be arsed answering a load of questions! does anyone know who hes sparring with?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by bigragu
    Quote Originally Posted by amat
    Legit questions and Toney responded like an a**.
    not really...just ask him how camp is going and try to get toney to predict what round peter goes down in.... no need for weight questions at HW.... the sparring partner was a pretty legit on though..
    He's a heavyweight, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have a license to show up out of shape. He IS out of shape. Face it, he should have blown Rahman out of the water. He was the much better fighter, the more skilled fighter but he was out of shape and his output was very low. He was so licky to have gotten a draw out of that fight. An in shape Toney, as much of a Peter fan I am, blows Peter out of the water. But that's just not something you can count on anymore with Toney. So questions about his weight are really the only questions I want to hear asked right now.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lionheart Lacy
    James Toney is James Toney. I feel he is taking this fight seriously. All this talking reminds me of the young toney - ULTRA CONFIDENT.

The guy is too slick
    Remembe rwhen he ecalled the Rahman fight the biggest fight of his career and he was going to win every round? He's full of false promises.

Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Anybody that rips James "Fat Ass" Toney's head off at the shoulders will automatically become one of my alltime favorite heavyweight boxers. Matter of fact, if I had the money, I'd PAY someone to do it. Preferably inside the ring, but I'll take the alternative.

El Kabong Guest

Honestly I think all this hostility is due to James not eating as much as he's accustomed to.

If you aren't getting enough calories you get a little cranky and that's James right now...perhaps we'll see him weigh in at 220 something this time

Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle
    Honestly I think all this hostility is due to James not eating as much as he's accustomed to.

If you aren't getting enough calories you get a little cranky and that's James right now...perhaps we'll see him weigh in at 220 something this time
    I hope he doesn't start getting any cannibalistic ideas (see Tyson-Holyfield).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I dont like the way Toney acts but when it comes to boxing he has much more courage and fire than PBF or ODLH will ever have.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by maracho
    I dont like the way Toney acts but when it comes to boxing he has much more courage and fire than PBF or ODLH will ever have.

How do you figure? Not going to reply until I get what you actually mean. I know PBF and DLH have never came in 30 lbs overweight.

Thread Information