Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Curt Schilling Is Fuckstick Numero Uno And A Puke

I would like to burn Curt Schilling's soapbox while his feet are firmly grasped to it. Talk shit about Bonds? Fine. Steroids? If you have balls and don't mind risking sounding like a fucken hypocrite (Congress, I know nothing about steroids, and have never been in the presence of them even though I was on the 93-94 Phillies), go ahead, sound off. Talk about Bonds family and personal life as another player? You're an absolute shithead. And Curt is. I've talked to some people who have done presswork in the NL west, and I've been told three times now that Bonds and Schilling are by far the hardest two people to work with in all of sports.

He has this blog in which he calls himself the "Voice of the fan", Curt, you're not the voice of the fan. You're an ego driven, self centered, megalomaniac asshole who has absolute no grip on reality, despite how much you love being seen as a workings man man who will fight through anything to do his job even though you painted the blood that second game.

Get this, how in the hell, after the umm hello, HALL OF FAME, asks for your socks immediately after the first game in which you pitch with bloody socks do you casually just throw away your second bloody pair? Sorry, but it does not work that way. He didn't casually dismiss them, not even a player with a lesser ego would, either that was paint or he is just an idiot because he knew the importance of the first pair, why wouldn't he save the second? Or why would no one else grab them?

Hey Schilling....

I do like the Sox a bit though, they are a quirky bunch I just can't stand Schilling.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lmao this is funny stuff..
    JT sounds like your pissy cuz Curt was calling it like it is.
    Barry bonds should either be walked the rest of the season or beamed. He is a disgrace to baseball, and to hank aaron. That goes for giambi,palmero,gary sheffield, and anyone else who has been caught or confessed to taking steroids. Ban them all.
    Curt, like anyone else is entitled to his opinion, and dont forget, he was ASKED his opinion by reporters,its not like he got on his "soapbox" on yawkey way and decided to preach.
    sorry, but curt is the voice of this fan right here, and yes, Barry bonds= low life scumbag for life.

[img width=700 height=525]http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e212/Big_deuce51/barybonds.jpg[/img]
    [img width=700 height=525]http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e212/Big_deuce51/giambi.jpg[/img]
    Give me a break

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

people do get bigger as they get older. I am actually rooting for Barry. I know I am going to get alot of sad clicks but I am not on here to collect clicks. I think Barry has not had a positive steroid test so as for now it is legit. I was 9 when Hank Aaron ended his streak of homeruns at 755. And I was rooting for him, but for him to say he will not go to the stadium is to me bad sportsmanship and now I am rooting for Bonds bigtime. Who does Aaron think he is to think he can keep the record forever. Barry deserves the homerun record. I just hope he does not get walked so much he eventually throws his back out like Pujols did last year.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by LegendBoxing65
    people do get bigger as they get older.
    .....True but guys don't hit 73 homeruns at the tail end of their career with no rhyme or reason to it. Bonds AT BEST was a 30/30 guy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

people do get bigger as they get older. I am actually rooting for Barry. I know I am going to get alot of sad clicks but I am not on here to collect clicks. I think Barry has not had a positive steroid test so as for now it is legit. I was 9 when Hank Aaron ended his streak of homeruns at 755. And I was rooting for him, but for him to say he will not go to the stadium is to me bad sportsmanship and now I am rooting for Bonds bigtime. Who does Aaron think he is to think he can keep the record forever. Barry deserves the homerun record. I just hope he does not get walked so much he eventually throws his back out like Pujols did last year.
    so admitting that he took steroids isnt good enough?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Deuce
    Barry has never admitted to KNOWINGLY taking performance enhancing drugs nor has he ever tested positive...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lmao this is funny stuff..
    JT sounds like your pissy cuz Curt was calling it like it is.
    Barry bonds should either be walked the rest of the season or beamed. He is a disgrace to baseball, and to hank aaron. That goes for giambi,palmero,gary sheffield, and anyone else who has been caught or confessed to taking steroids. Ban them all.
    Curt, like anyone else is entitled to his opinion, and dont forget, he was ASKED his opinion by reporters,its not like he got on his "soapbox" on yawkey way and decided to preach.sorry, but curt is the voice of this fan right here, and yes, Barry bonds= low life scumbag for life.

[img width=700 height=525]http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e212/Big_deuce51/barybonds.jpg[/img]
    [img width=700 height=525]http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e212/Big_deuce51/giambi.jpg[/img]
    Give me a break
    Then you dont know the whole scoop my man..... Curt NEVER talks to reporters..... Curt VOLUNTARILY and Routinely calls up Boston Talk radio shows, to air out his bullshit not to mention his fucktarded blog, which if you print it off your computer makes for good toilet paper..

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It was a soapbox because he dialed up the radio show and put reporters in Boston on blast for the coverage of his sock, saying they need to get their facts straight, and then went on this rant. And like I said, if he wants to talk steroids, fine. Well, he shouldn't because he's already been proven a hypocrite for his congress testimony. He told Congress steroids were not a problem in baseball. Secondly, get YOUR facts straight Curt. And then to bring the guys personal life in it, what a fucking scumbag.

El Kabong Guest

....WHO CARES

No one outside of San Fran-sissy-co likes Barry anyways

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JT Rock
    Barry has never admitted to KNOWINGLY taking performance enhancing drugs nor has he ever tested positive...
    If you honestly believe that, then i feel bad for ya.
    Look at his fuckin head man...How the hell do you make BONE grow in your Late 20's to 30's.
    only one way.... Human Growth Hormone. look at his god damn head..

Then you dont know the whole scoop my man..... Curt NEVER talks to reporters..... Curt VOLUNTARILY and Routinely calls up Boston Talk radio shows, to air out his bullshit not to mention his fucktarded blog, which if you print it off your computer makes for good toilet paper..
    You do know that Boston redsox, new england patriots, new england revolution, and boston celtics all have contracts with Weei and another mainstream sports radio program right?
    Ok, im sure you knew that, and you do know being part of the team when these radio programs want to interview someone they get that interview, or their is hell to pay. So no soap box here...You guys are just pissed because curt told it like it was. Bonds is a disgrace.

Hate em or not...
    He is just stating facts..
    Bonds + Roids = Disgrace

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Giants have a contract with KNBR, Bonds doesn't call them up nor does anyone nor do they have to. Schilling is a soap box artist plain and simple, I'm not going to disagree with what you say about Bonds, I mean, he in all likelyhood did it. But Schilling is a prick.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by amat
    Giants have a contract with KNBR, Bonds doesn't call them up nor does anyone nor do they have to. Schilling is a soap box artist plain and simple, I'm not going to disagree with what you say about Bonds, I mean, he in all likelyhood did it. But Schilling is a prick.
    bonds doesnt talk to anyone, why? because he knows what questions await him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle
    ....WHO CARES

No one outside of San Fran-sissy-co likes Barry anyways
    Speak for your self Kyle

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JT Rock
    people do get bigger as they get older.  I am actually rooting for Barry. I know I am going to get alot of sad clicks but I am not on here to collect clicks.  I think Barry has not had a positive steroid test so as for now it is legit.  I was 9 when Hank Aaron ended his streak of homeruns at 755.  And I was rooting for him, but for him to say he will not go to the stadium is to me bad sportsmanship and now I am rooting for Bonds bigtime. Who does Aaron think he is to think he can keep the record forever.  Barry deserves the homerun record. I just hope he does not get walked so much he eventually throws his back out like Pujols did last year.
    Barry has never admitted to KNOWINGLY taking performance enhancing drugs  nor has he ever tested positive...
    If you honestly believe that, then i feel bad for ya.
    Look at his F****** head man...How the hell do you make BONE grow in your Late 20's to 30's.
    only one way.... Human Growth Hormone. look at his god damn head..

You do know that Boston redsox, new england patriots, new england revolution, and boston celtics all have contracts with Weei and another mainstream sports radio program right?
    Ok, im sure you knew that, and you do know being part of the team when these radio programs want to interview someone they get that interview, or their is hell to pay.  So no soap box here...You guys are just pissed because curt told it like it was. Bonds is a disgrace.

Hate em or not...
    He is just stating facts..
    Bonds + Roids = Disgrace
    Schilling is an Asshole. Plain and simple!!!!! And I really dont give a S*** if Bonds did human Growth Hormone.. It was not an illegal substance in baseball, so good for him if he maximized modern medicine, not to mention it does not make him able to see the ball any better or give him better hand eye coordination, certainly didnt help him out defensevily, or give him a super human cannon for an arm, so whatever..

Drugs have been around baseball for many years, stimulants like speed anphetimines etc. were widely used  since back in the 60's....

Yea big friggin deal about radio contracts... When your own manager tells you to Zip it, and also ridicules by saying "for a guy that dosent talk to the media, he sure talks to the media alot"   

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

actually Human growth hormone is an illegal substance period. Its like saying since baseball doesnt have any specific rules against murder, they can go ahead and kill and umpire even though Murder is an illegal offense by LAW.
    Its funny, your scrutinizing a guy for telling it how it is, but your glorifying one that is blatantly cheating the game of baseball.. Lmfao
    and in no way am i saying that bonds is the only one..But as of right now, he is about to break a sacred record in sports. And its a shame that it has to go to a lowlife cheater.
    I felt the same way when Mcguire was about to break the HR record. I was sick to my stomach.
    Oh by the way, its Francona's job to hush up his players, and maybe curt should of been more professional about his approach on the topic, but oh well, you still cant Knock a guy for telling it how it is. Bonds = Cheater.

Thread Information