Quote Originally Posted by El Gamo
Great to see posters talking about this. It is a great clash of styles,and I'm still sticking with Calderon. His skills are awesome and I think he'll be too slick for Cazares.

Did anyone seen Calderon v Barerra in his last fight(I think>). HOw did Iavn look?
This was a close fight and I give a lot of credit to Barrera who lost by split decision. The toughest fight for Calderon till now. Actually, in the last couple of fights Calderon has received some clean punches that he did not used to receive. The reason is that (and this is from his interviews before fights) that he wanted to show that he could also punch in addition to box, and that he had the heart to stop and fight. Then, he decided to stop and fight for several rounds. I think he wanted to impress to gain more money. There was when fighters who are stronger and bigger could catch him. If he tries to do this against Cazares he will be in troubles, but if he maintains the focus, keep boxing and is prepared for the physical fight that Cazares will present he will have chances. This is why I wonder if there is a possibility for Cazares to say "No Mas", but honestly it will be very difficult. I still have my heart with Calderon hoping that he win a big decision.