User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Compubox For Casamayor fight.

Share/Bookmark
    ICB Guest

Default Re: Compubox For Casamayor fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing
    Quote Originally Posted by ICE COLD BOXING
    thoughts ??
    Sorry to be pedantic but could you use some punctuation occasionally? The odd full stop and comma might make your posts readable!
    Uhh no.

ICB Guest

thoughts ??
    Sorry to be pedantic but could you use some punctuation occasionally? The odd full stop and comma might make your posts readable!
    Uhh no.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Happy ??

ICB Guest

Or how about this ??

Well, supposedly, i, just, read, that, Cruz, outlanded, Casamayor. in. every. round. except. the. 1st. round, when, they, both, landed, 10 punches, but, Cruz. overall. landed. 117. more. punches. and. threw, 300 more, punches. thoughts. ??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Or how about this ??

Well, supposedly, i, just, read, that, Cruz, outlanded, Casamayor. in. every. round. except. the. 1st. round, when, they, both, landed, 10 punches, but, Cruz. overall. landed. 117. more. punches. and. threw, 300 more, punches. thoughts. ??
    CLASSIC ICE!!
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by caleoh12
    When this whole Juan Diaz and Joel Casamayor calling out Pacquiao happened, I used to get nervous even thinking about Pac mixing it up with either of the two. After watching Casamayor last Saturday, I'm only afraid of Diaz now. Casamayor needs to shut his BIG mouth himself before Juan or Manny physically closes it for him.
    The talk here is that they're waiting for a higher bidder between the Marquez promoter and Juan Diaz.' Since there's no indication of Marquez camp backing down, as usual, from demanding equal or bigger pay, pac's next fight seems to be leaning heavily towards Diaz. That's a very, very bad idea. I really doubt he's ready to go up and more worse, immediately face the top man there. I hope he'd just take on Marquez and clean up the division and retire. If he have to move up, he should start with some lesser fighters there and gradually pick up from there.
    Once in awhile, get outside in fresh air, take a deep breath & with a deep sigh, let out all the things that's bottled up inside you & be free, & you'll get a glimpse of nirvana.

Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Or how about this ??

Now you've gone from being unreadable to being a total tosser. Never mind.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by penalosafan
    Quote Originally Posted by caleoh12
    When this whole Juan Diaz and Joel Casamayor calling out Pacquiao happened, I used to get nervous even thinking about Pac mixing it up with either of the two. After watching Casamayor last Saturday, I'm only afraid of Diaz now. Casamayor needs to shut his BIG mouth himself before Juan or Manny physically closes it for him.
    The talk here is that they're waiting for a higher bidder between the Marquez promoter and Juan Diaz.' Since there's no indication of Marquez camp backing down, as usual, from demanding equal or bigger pay, pac's next fight seems to be leaning heavily towards Diaz. That's a very, very bad idea. I really doubt he's ready to go up and more worse, immediately face the top man there. I hope he'd just take on Marquez and clean up the division and retire. If he have to move up, he should start with some lesser fighters there and gradually pick up from there.
    I don't think that he needs to take a warm up fight if he moves up. Honestly, JMM is more of a threat than Juan Diaz. JD might be the best at 135 right now, but it's a pretty thin 135 division and it has been since Castillo, Chico, Popo, etc were in there primes. Juan Diaz has a style made for Pacman. He'll be eating straight lefts all-night long. Juan isn't a big enough hitter. Pacman is both a better boxer AND bigger puncher than JD whose his pressure style works best when I guy doesn't have the power to keep him off. Bigger man or not, JD is the lighter puncher.

JMM, on the other hand, might have the skill, chin, and counterpunching to negate Pac's power. If Diaz want's to maximize his position, he'll beat Casa (an easier fight) then look for Pac once he's offically "The Man" at LW.

ICB Guest

Or how about this ??

Now you've gone from being unreadable to being a total tosser. Never mind.
    I think your the one who is being an ass how can you not understand what im saying ?? does punctuation really matter ?? i didn't know i was in junior high and was being marked on my punctuation by you i think you were the one being sarcastic so i was sarcastic back if you have got a problem with the way i type don't read what im saying simple as that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There should abosolutely be an investigation, but Santa Cruz doesnt have enough powerful people behind him so I doubt there will be. Those judges should be held accountable and the people who bribed them. Santa Cruz was supposed to lose, so he did. But he is the real champion, not Casamayor.
    Psalm 144: Blessed be the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

this was disgusting.
    i had a couple of friends come over to watch the fight who don't know much about the sport. it sucks that i was telling them about the sport and getting them all rounded up and this shit happens.
    it's very disappointing. although the rest of the fights were good, at the end of the night, i think all they took with them was the fact that a robbery had gone down. whatever though i enjoyed it but this shit needs to stop. Casamayor got whooped and we all know it!!
    Hidden Content It's Good To Be Back!! Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

plain and simple man. casa vs juan diaz will be a great draw and cruz vs diaz doesn't sound so good so there you go. its boxing politics at its finest(crooks)
    "speed is the essence of war"
    sun tzu-art of war

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by josef4334
    plain and simple man. casa vs juan diaz will be a great draw and cruz vs diaz doesn't sound so good so there you go. its boxing politics at its finest(crooks)
    As of right now I dont think Casa Vs. Diaz is a draw, Diaz would blow him out in less than 6 rounds if they fought now. If Casamayor isnt just here to cash in one last time he will take a few tune-ups. If that last fight was supposed to be a tune-up opponent.....I bet Nate Campbell is drooling right now, he wants revenge. What happened to Campbell didnt he get locked up recently?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Casamayor looked every bit his age, and the decision was a joke. He should realize that and avoid an embarrasing end to a great career by steping down as champion, a fight with Diaz or PAc man would result in a sad end to his career.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well supposedly i just read that Cruz outlanded Casamayor in every round except the 1st round when they both landed 10 punches but Cruz overall landed 117 more punches and threw 300 more punches thoughts ??
    At the fight, I felt Santa Cruz won by a country mile. everyone behind me was saying that he hadn't done enough. Couldn't believe the bullshit scoring. The boos were loud. That is the second bullshit robbery in a WBC Lightweight Title fight this year.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I wouldn't screw over a fighter to pay back another for the wrong done to him previously, that fight after all the calling out, talking shit and what not casa has done recently for him to be given a fight was a shame. There are enough casual fans that think most fights are rigged already, for them to see it happen fight on front of their eyes waiting for the shane/cotto fight is really sad. Casa was rusty and all that other stuff but if he's spent as much time in negotiations talking as he did in front of camera's over this last year or so he'd been in the ring more and rust wouldn't be as much of an issue. The result was horrendous simply put.
    Hidden Content Click clack ! Give up the purse.........or yetti will find you.

Thread Information