Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Poll: Who , wins and why

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Time for the vote : Hatton - Mayweather

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Time for the vote : Hatton - Mayweather

ANY MORE VOTES ?
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hatton UD.

He will need to produce the pressure and be accurate to boot, but he can do it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hatton to stop Floyd in 9th round - superhuman workrate, bodypunching and pressure negating any kind of pretty action Floyd tries to conjure up - Hattons head on Floyd chest for 9 rounds until he is a pulp - running will not be an option - Hatton will be stuck to him like glue

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Floyd by KO/TKO 4
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster
    Floyd by KO/TKO 4
    Not gonna happen, Fenster. Its just not gonna happen.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I wonder how many of these we are going get, everybody has started this thread.

Mayweathe UD 116-112

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miles
    Floyd by KO/TKO 4
    I hope you're right. Doesn't matter how hard I try or how many good reasons people give for Hatton I can't see ANYWAY how he wins.

I just hope he isn't totally humiliated. If he goes the distance he'll of done well in my eyes.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Anything past the first 6 rounds and i would say Hatton has done well if he makes the distance he has done really well.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Floyd by KO/TKO 4
    I hope you're right. Doesn't matter how hard I try or how many good reasons people give for Hatton I can't see ANYWAY how he wins.

I just hope he isn't totally humiliated. If he goes the distance he'll of done well in my eyes.
    Fair enough, indeedy

Ive been doing a revision course over the last few weeks in the whole Hatton: Mayweather biz and it really is quite an issue because of all the variables at play. I need to revise sometimes because I really do have an appaling memory. Hatton beat Collazo but was made to look like an amateur at times. But at the end its obvious that Hatton was sporting a mini James Toney belly as he leaned over the ropes to celebrate. Obviously much heavier than usual. He looked good against Castillo, but then Castillo was in Hattons 140 territory...but then again Castillo gave Mayweather a hellish first fight and a tricky as heck second fight. But weight groups below and much younger.

And then you've gotta consider Mayweather who looked to have a fight on his hands after 6 against an old Oscar and has picked and chosen his other opponents for half a decade.

Hattons chances are really not that hopeless. This is a fight that Hatton has been geared towards for the best part of 2 years. The Collazo and Urango fights are both fights that Hatton won, but he wasnt "up" for them in the same way as this one. This is the crunch and its not an option to come in without being tip top and ultra prepared. And the other variable is that this aint no southpaw he's dealing with.

There can be no excuse for anything less than the A game. Otherwise, he will lose. But other than the weird lip issue, which will have hopefully healed up, I can see nothing less than the Hitman at his finest.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What passes as humiliating?

Gatti-esq definately does

what about lospided points?
    http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Floyd by KO/TKO 4

Fair enough, indeedy

Ive been doing a revision course over the last few weeks in the whole Hatton: Mayweather biz and it really is quite an issue because of all the variables at play. I need to revise sometimes because I really do have an appaling memory. Hatton beat Collazo but was made to look like an amateur at times. But at the end its obvious that Hatton was sporting a mini James Toney belly as he leaned over the ropes to celebrate. Obviously much heavier than usual. He looked good against Castillo, but then Castillo was in Hattons 140 territory...but then again Castillo gave Mayweather a hellish first fight and a tricky as heck second fight. But weight groups below and much younger.

And then you've gotta consider Mayweather who looked to have a fight on his hands after 6 against an old Oscar and has picked and chosen his other opponents for half a decade.

Hattons chances are really not that hopeless. This is a fight that Hatton has been geared towards for the best part of 2 years. The Collazo and Urango fights are both fights that Hatton won, but he wasnt "up" for them in the same way as this one. This is the crunch and its not an option to come in without being tip top and ultra prepared. And the other variable is that this aint no southpaw he's dealing with.

There can be no excuse for anything less than the A game. Otherwise, he will lose. But other than the weird lip issue, which will have hopefully healed up, I can see nothing less than the Hitman at his finest.

CC miles

very well put.

I so hope he does it....it would mean everything to me, actually think i would cry.
    http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ono
    Floyd by KO/TKO 4

Fair enough, indeedy

CC miles

very well put.

I so hope he does it....it would mean everything to me, actually think i would cry.
    Click right back fella.

This is a fight that has me feeling exactly like it should do. It would mean a lot to me too. Ive stated all along that there have been 3 big fights for me this year. Barrera, Calzaghe and Hatton. One and one so far.....this is the deal closer.

Ricky has to bring it all with nothing to spare. He can do it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Floyd by KO/TKO 4

Fair enough, indeedy

I've been running it through my mind as well, and get a different outcome every time. I think we'll find out early how this fight is going to go. The closer the fight gets, the more I think Mayweather is going to take it, I read an article on another website which had a detailed compubox statistics on both fighters, I was surprised how low the output is for both guys, Hatton's average was less than 60 a round, which I expected to be a lot more, especially since its his workrate that most guys cite as his best attribute and best (only?) chance of winning the fight.

I just don't see Hatton hurting Floyd enough, Floyd will be in great physical condition and will avoid a lot of shots. Saying that, I hope we get a good fight and that Ricky will give a good account of himself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Floyd by tko in 7 or 8.
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bomp
    Floyd by KO/TKO 4

Fair enough, indeedy

I've been running it through my mind as well, and get a different outcome every time. I think we'll find out early how this fight is going to go. The closer the fight gets, the more I think Mayweather is going to take it, I read an article on another website which had a detailed compubox statistics on both fighters, I was surprised how low the output is for both guys, Hatton's average was less than 60 a round, which I expected to be a lot more, especially since its his workrate that most guys cite as his best attribute and best (only?) chance of winning the fight.

I just don't see Hatton hurting Floyd enough, Floyd will be in great physical condition and will avoid a lot of shots. Saying that, I hope we get a good fight and that Ricky will give a good account of himself.
    Mayweather is less active than many. In many of his major fights he has gone the distance and thrown less than 500 punches.

Thread Information