Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Muslims go Crazy during anti-islamic movie in Sweden

It is pretty basic. Kindness is weakness. It will be met with further belligerence and aggression for as long as you keep turning the other cheek.
    Jesus was full of shit; turning the other cheek will only get you slapped silly. Angry Anderson was correct; you fight violence with violence.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by greynotsoold View Post
    Jesus was full of shit; turning the other cheek will only get you slapped silly.
    Jesus meant that do not let evil manipulate you. If you are punched to be provoked - better turn the other cheek.
    Learn Mike Tyson style and elements of Peekaboo @ SugarBoxing

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NVSemin View Post
    Jesus was full of shit; turning the other cheek will only get you slapped silly.
    Jesus meant that do not let evil manipulate you. If you are punched to be provoked - better turn the other cheek.

When u say Jesus said , you actually mean which ever fictional writer said that.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post

When u say Jesus said , you actually mean which ever fictional writer said that.
    Big AL has hit the nail on the head here and so has GREY. There were actually three different men named Jesus. They all lived at the same time. one was the bastard child of the supposed Virgin Mary hahaha and a Roman Centurian named pAndera. ...another Jesus was a Jewish rabbi from Nazareth who went to Egypt to study black magic and sorcery and came back to trick the people. There are two separate entries in the Jewish Talmud about these two separate Jesus people. Over time the antics and the actions and the life stories of both of these two separate people named Jesus slowly mixed together into one fictitious character who performed and said things that both of these men said combined. A third Jesus was the Teacher of Righteousness who lived among the Essenes and who preached in the desert. Gospels from writers that lived at the same time as this teacher of righteousness have been found in Egypt and they are called the Gnostic Gospels.
    three men named Yeshua but only one fantastic Mystikal individual man came out of it and all the facts and stories of the three men are now attributed to this fictional character. To make matters worse at the Council of Nicea about 300 years later the Romans really f***** things up and further tweaked and edited and took great liberties with the stories for political reasons and to streamline the religion. What an absolute crock of s***.

Mentioned
    1684 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Freedom of religion v freedom of speech both have rights and responsibilities. Deliberately insulting someone to provoke a reaction should also not be tolerated.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

I just got to watch the film....they used Electric 6 as the music, nice, they rock.

People are entitled to their religious beliefs, hopefully those beliefs do more good than bad. The way I think is that all of us as humans should meet on the level of respect, understanding, the Golden Rule treating others as you would like them to treat you. People need to divorce themselves from the manmade structures of religion and listen to what is in their hearts rather than be incited by the actions of others. I understand that The Catholic Church has a history of evil shit that they've covered up and whatnot and I'm sure other manmade institutions of religion have done similarly....but my faith, my beliefs, are not some vast manmade politically motivated organization, it is for nothing else but to make me a better person, I do not always succeed in that goal, but that is always the aim.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

As much as I try to always maintain mutual respect in this world, I will not go so far as to say that there should be LAWS requiring respect. There should be no law against "hurting one's feelings". I actually am an enemy of hurting peoples' feelings or people hurting mine, but as much as I detest it, I will not go so far as to ever try to legislate something against it.

I believe we are free to hurt peoples' feelings. We should not do it, but we should be free to do it if we want. That is why I am totally against political correctness. Absolute bullshit.

(Im not saying Lyle said anything, my post is just next in this thread)

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post

Big AL has hit the nail on the head here and so has GREY. There were actually three different men named Jesus. They all lived at the same time. one was the bastard child of the supposed Virgin Mary hahaha and a Roman Centurian named pAndera. ...another Jesus was a Jewish rabbi from Nazareth who went to Egypt to study black magic and sorcery and came back to trick the people. There are two separate entries in the Jewish Talmud about these two separate Jesus people. Over time the antics and the actions and the life stories of both of these two separate people named Jesus slowly mixed together into one fictitious character who performed and said things that both of these men said combined. A third Jesus was the Teacher of Righteousness who lived among the Essenes and who preached in the desert. Gospels from writers that lived at the same time as this teacher of righteousness have been found in Egypt and they are called the Gnostic Gospels.
    three men named Yeshua but only one fantastic Mystikal individual man came out of it and all the facts and stories of the three men are now attributed to this fictional character. To make matters worse at the Council of Nicea about 300 years later the Romans really f***** things up and further tweaked and edited and took great liberties with the stories for political reasons and to streamline the religion. What an absolute crock of s***.
    Wrong. But what the heck, I'll just let it go

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Im not trying to convince anyone. I researched it and am reporting what I found.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There is more historical documentation including the writings of the first century historian Josephus about Christ, plenty by non believers at the time. The person of Christ in the gospels existed without doubt. There is more evidence of Christ than of Alexander the great. You may question that Christ was God but his existence can not be questioned. Yes, others were around during his time that some thought the messiah but they did not go on to change civilization as we know it. Christ's clashes with the establishment at the time are well documented, not a mix of men, but Christ in specific. @brocktonblockbust
    Last edited by walrus; 04-06-2015 at 09:27 PM.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

These immigrants have just arrived basically, they only knew a few words in swedish, and i would say this is an introduce class, like "welcome to Sweden" sorta thing, they never seen this top quality sexual appearance we have in this country, Which chock them because this homo act is forbidden in their countries, and when it's legal somewhere they don't know how to act, but they have been growing up and learnt that its forbidden. so obviously they don't like that, but time will change them... even though some people have a longer learning period than others.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If one person has an invisible imaginary friend he's psycho, Right?
    If lots of people have the same invisible imaginary friend It's called Religion, Right?

So what the conclusion of my point?

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ingemaar Johannsen banged several chicks from Ululea en liten stad norr, en vacker ung flicka

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeshua ben Pandera and Yeshua Ha Notzri are 2 different people. Both are written about in a negative way in the Jewish Talmud.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm only referring to the Christ of the gospels and the historical evidence that proves his existence.

Interestingly, there was a Jewish rabbi who passed away in 1984 who had a large following. Many Jews felt he may be messianic. I just learned of this and am currently reading up on the figure.

Thread Information