Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Deontay Wilder-Artur Szpilka/Martin-Glazkov - Saturday/SKY Sports/Showtime. Fact.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1678 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Deontay Wilder-Artur Szpilka/Martin-Glazkov - Saturday/SKY Sports/Showtime. Fact.

How much do you think Povetkin is making for step a side and not fighting Wilder?
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Deontay Wilder-Artur Szpilka/Martin-Glazkov - Saturday/SKY Sports/Showtime. Fact.

There's dough for Szpilka. All the double figure prices have gone, he's as short as 11/2 for the KO.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Szpilka has a chance of winning, even though he's not a bona fide top 10 heavyweight, because Wilder really isn't very good.

Wilder does have power, height and reach, but that's all. He's not really athletic and he's not an intelligent boxer.
    Not athletic? I'd say all he is is athletic.
    I agree .... Wilder is a superb Athlete and a great physical specimen. That's the reason he is where he is, because he has never learned to actually box! He is raw, with a fundamentally flawed technique and that WILL catch him out in the end.

He is fun to watch, but does anyone else think that Eric Molina, John Duhaupas and Artur Szpilka as first defences are even worse than Tommy Jackson, Pete Rademacher and Roy Harris??
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    1678 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    Szpilka has a chance of winning, even though he's not a bona fide top 10 heavyweight, because Wilder really isn't very good.

Wilder does have power, height and reach, but that's all. He's not really athletic and he's not an intelligent boxer.
    I agree .... Wilder is a superb Athlete and a great physical specimen. That's the reason he is where he is, because he has never learned to actually box! He is raw, with a fundamentally flawed technique and that WILL catch him out in the end.

He is fun to watch, but does anyone else think that Eric Molina, John Duhaupas and Artur Szpilka as first defences are even worse than Tommy Jackson, Pete Rademacher and Roy Harris??
    Joshua will be Sonny Liston and knock out Wilder in 1 round.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post

Have to get them in the ring together before we can be sure!

Mentioned
    1678 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by beenKOed View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post

Have to get them in the ring together before we can be sure!
    All the signs are there. Wilder fighting third rate challegers and sometimes getting buzzed by them also paying Povetkin step aside money.

Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hold on master before you get over excited. Joshua just got buzzed by a british level fighter as well tha was his first live opponent.

Mentioned
    1678 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    Hold on master before you get over excited. Joshua just got buzzed by a british level fighter as well tha was his first live opponent.
    Whyte can hit and AJ took it and won. All the signs of a good fighter. When Fury beats him it will make Tyson's victory all the more better.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Did a rewatch of the Szpilka wars with Mike Mollo. Those were fun fights . Szpilka fortunate to have the ref as one of his biggest fans 1st time around.

Wondering if Wilder ever makes attempt to bulk up and crack 230 lbs? Those broomsticks for legs have to catch up eventually.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Working tonight but I have this set to record on DVR. My cable company has a new tech that allows you to speak into the remote to set up recording and picking channels. Please no title spoilers tommorow.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Streaming on youtube, nice. Not that I am against paying for quality but being realistic there are so many channels to get in north america that I have gone with paying for HBO . Good job from showtime for putting this one on for free I think it will do them and the boxers a lot of good.

Martin V glazkov about to start, never seen martin before but I no longer rate Glazkov very highly, too short and lacks power so I will take martin to win a decision even though I have never seen him fight before, he has the height and weight advantage, unless he is a donkey he should have this.

Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Working tonight but I have this set to record on DVR. My cable company has a new tech that allows you to speak into the remote to set up recording and picking channels. Please no title spoilers tommorow.

You should have tested this before you actually need to use it. Everything I've tried that's voice activated has been a fucking disaster. I bet it doesn't record.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

12.000 watching on youtube right now :S

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How one of these two are about to call themselves heavyweight champ is looney. If Martin has glass in his belly Glazkov with find it.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

His leg looks fooked!!

Thread Information