Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
    Rigo is extremely quick and a talented pure boxer. However, he's stunk it up a lot lately and is coming off a pretty dirty move and lame no contest. Doubt people are clamoring to see him box anyone. I'd say 130 and Lomachenko are too much for him anyway. Was thrilled a few years back when he boxed donaires ears off, but he's not been easy to root for since.
    Rigo did not deliberately punch after the bell, it was in the heat of the moment. The opponent definitely milked the punch.
    Rigo knew what he was doing.
    You are very cynical and that cynicism should be aimed at the overacting Flores showed.
    Oh yes he def milked it and flopped. It is why I said in another thread that I thought a no contest was the right calm instead of a DQ.

Mentioned
    433 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Rigo fooled Lomas people into saying his name

Rigo blew a great opportunity to have a stage and make a case by losing his cool and getting wrapped up in "make it up as we go-gate" with Flores mess. Now we know it was a matter of time and levels clear in a round but I'd like him to clean that up. He knows he needs Loma more than roles reversed.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Seems like Rigo's team are the ones having their bluff called tbh

"Egis Klimas does not fight in the ring, Egis Klimas is not making a fight, Egis Klimas has promoters who are making a fight. Rigondeaux and his team knows Top Rank's number. If Top Rank will come to me and say Rigondeaux is ready to fight then I will approve that fight together with Lomachenko."
    The highly regarded Ukrainian is scheduled to fight in August but is looking for a suitable opponent.
    "If they're going to come, Top Rank, and they're going to say,'they want to fight' and make a deal with Top Rank, Top Rank will come back to us and we will approve the fight. I don't have any problems," said Klimas, who reiterated - "I don't go and fight and train, I don't make the fight That's what we have promoters for but if they want to come in and fight at 130 - we have no problem. We will be very happy.
    "If they make the August date, we're very happy to fight Rigondeaux."

http://www.boxingscene.com/lomachenk...ndeaux--117909
    Call Top Rank, call Top Rank. We know Bob wants no part of Rigo. Interesting that now Klimas doesn't make fights. A couple days ago Klimas said come to 130 and they can do it. Rigo said yes and now Klimas has no choice in the matter. Dude straight up changed his story and you want to believe both stories that contradict each other. Rigo's story has always been "let's fight"
    Did you even read the article Beanz posted? Klimas accepted the fight. How can he make it any clearer than say "I don't have any problems, if they want to come in and fight at 130 - we have no problem. We will be very happy, If they make the August date, we're very happy to fight Rigondeaux."

And if you know "Bob wont have anything to do with Rigo" why bring it up in the first place?

So you knew the fight was impossible to make - as Arum is Loma's promoter - yet for some bizarre reason you're claiming Loma is ducking Rigo even though his manager is on record saying he gives it the green light.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Seems like Rigo's team are the ones having their bluff called tbh

"Egis Klimas does not fight in the ring, Egis Klimas is not making a fight, Egis Klimas has promoters who are making a fight. Rigondeaux and his team knows Top Rank's number. If Top Rank will come to me and say Rigondeaux is ready to fight then I will approve that fight together with Lomachenko."
    The highly regarded Ukrainian is scheduled to fight in August but is looking for a suitable opponent.
    "If they're going to come, Top Rank, and they're going to say,'they want to fight' and make a deal with Top Rank, Top Rank will come back to us and we will approve the fight. I don't have any problems," said Klimas, who reiterated - "I don't go and fight and train, I don't make the fight That's what we have promoters for but if they want to come in and fight at 130 - we have no problem. We will be very happy.
    "If they make the August date, we're very happy to fight Rigondeaux."

http://www.boxingscene.com/lomachenk...ndeaux--117909
    Call Top Rank, call Top Rank. We know Bob wants no part of Rigo. Interesting that now Klimas doesn't make fights. A couple days ago Klimas said come to 130 and they can do it. Rigo said yes and now Klimas has no choice in the matter. Dude straight up changed his story and you want to believe both stories that contradict each other. Rigo's story has always been "let's fight"
    Did you even read the article Beanz posted? Klimas accepted the fight. How can he make it any clearer than say "I don't have any problems, if they want to come in and fight at 130 - we have no problem. We will be very happy, If they make the August date, we're very happy to fight Rigondeaux."

And if you know "Bob wont have anything to do with Rigo" why bring it up in the first place?

So you knew the fight was impossible to make - as Arum is Loma's promoter - yet for some bizarre reason you're claiming Loma is ducking Rigo even though his manager is on record saying he gives it the green light.
    You have a reading comprehension issue. I am not claiming Loma is ducking. I'm saying Lomas people are keeping him away from Rigo. Klimas said "come to 130 and we'll do it". Now he says contact Top Rank and they'll contact us. You see how once all his demands were met and he had no more room to change his story he changed his story. We have no problem with the fight is not even remotely the same as "okay, let's fight" and you know it. If they say okay, let's fight then it all falls on Bob. They have Loma confirmed as wanting the fight and Rigo confirmed as wanting the fight. Bob looks stupid if he doesn't make the fight so he makes the fight.

But, contact Top Rank and they'll contact us just opens new doors to get out of. Last negotiations Rigo said 124, they said no 126, Rigo said 126 with hydration clause, they said no, Rigo said okay 126 but I want to get paid, they said no. At that point Top Rank stopped all communications. Top Rank hasn't spoken with them since. Contact Top Rank and they'll contact us is "leave us alone"

Two days, Loma has Twitter, why hasn't he said he wants the fight? Why didn't Klimas say they want the fight? The answer is simple, they don't want the fight.

I don't think Loma has any problem with the fight but it's clear his people do and denying it only allows Top Rank to pick and choose.

Keep track, anyone that sees any person from that side say they want the fight let me know. I'll be glad to read it or watch it. But I won't be holding my breath

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Let me make this more clear. Bob doesn't want the fight. We know this.

So the only way to the fight is if everyone else says they do. Even then it might not happen but it's the only possibility

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Could be just me, but it sounds like Rigo is echoing the same Roc Nation rhetoric. They want everything handed to them and they want to get paid x amount, be in control of etc in the modern mayweather model of promotion and don't realize that Arum is not about to be bullied like Duva was. Klimas has a ringside seat to the Roc nation f*ckery with the ward/Kov rematch and i don't think he wants to be involved with them again anytime soon, Duva said as much before that fight about doing business with them again.

Ol' bob isn't gonna bend over for them, especially while he's probably looking to migrate his fighters to a free tv format. First Pac on espn and HBO is looking to shave their boxing budget supposedly... so Then maybe later Crawford and Loma. If Rigo was an in house fighter, i doubt there would be much trouble making this match, just like the walters match... just my two....
    They want your @$$ beat because upsets make news. News brings about excitement, excitement brings about ratings. The objective is to bring you up to the tower and tear your @$$ down. And if you don't believe that, you're crazy.

Roy Jones, Jr. "What I've Learned," Esquire 2003

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Klimas is the one who f'd Kovalev. Seriously, people don't know who to blame.

Klimas f's Kovalev and now he lies to Loma and Rigo and it's Roc Nations fault? This is madness. We know Klimas lied about this because we watched him.

And Loma is following their lead. Refusing to simply say "I want the fight"

https://mobile.twitter.com/VasylLoma...5473180674?p=v

But Rigo the bully comes with the quickness, of course no response back to him.

@RigoElChacal305
    2h
    Replying to @VasylLomachenko @KlimasBoxing
    You can stop me for tweeting. Let's agree you and I to fight publicly next and let our team take care of the rest. ME FIRST. I AGREE!
    View conversation ยท

And how the f is the guy that gave into all the demands being accused of making it his way? Is he asking for 122? Is he asking for 124? Is he asking 126, is he asking 128? Or is he saying he will go up 2 entire divisions to meet the other teams demands? That's right, he's the one agreeing, not demanding so stop twisting.

And for that matter. Fans think Lomas side made a fair offer last time. Then why did they lie about what they offered? Loma publically agreed to 1 million

https://www.badlefthook.com/2015/8/1...ght-on-twitter

But the bid had far more than 1.5 million, especially when you consider HBO AND gate! So why did they only offer 500k? That's not what was agreed. This stuff is rather simple. If you can see people lying you stop believing them.

I like Loma more than Rigo too but you have to sit there with your fingers in your ears and your eyes closed to not see which side is lying.
    Last edited by Ron Swanson; 06-29-2017 at 11:52 AM.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Sh*t talking on twitter from whoever is typing Rigo's Tweets and Whoever might be typing Lomas tweets (maybe that's loma, but more like Klimas) don't even mention a number. Its promo bantering to see to get people worked up and clamoring for it . The Tweets from that article are from 2 years ago (where rigo couldn't draw flies to crap and he and Klitchsko were exiled from hbo for having a boring style). The numbers are obviously going to be different at this point. I actually like that Rigo attempted to fight a more crowd pleasing style after that but i don't know if much has changed for Rigo draw wise. It doesn't matter to me as different fighters will appeal to different fans. It just seems historically typical of rock nation fighters to call out big targets from the bottom and trying to skip the line to swoop in for big money fights and then try to get a "fair shake\ advantages" afterwards. If Rigo steps right in to fight Loma, like ward did with Kovalev... i see that as Loma's peoples fault not rigo's (hey they most they can say is no... doesnt hurt to try ) but i see it as one of boxing's problems now. There is no respect for the rules, earning a shot or climbing a ladder anymore.... its all whining about buys, and power trip promoters and trivial bargaining details. I have problems with Roc nation and anyone whos trying to rewrite the game with no respect for the process that proceeded them .
    They want your @$$ beat because upsets make news. News brings about excitement, excitement brings about ratings. The objective is to bring you up to the tower and tear your @$$ down. And if you don't believe that, you're crazy.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by J_Undisputed View Post
    The Sh*t talking on twitter from whoever is typing Rigo's Tweets and Whoever might be typing Lomas tweets (maybe that's loma, but more like Klimas) don't even mention a number. Its promo bantering to see to get people worked up and clamoring for it . The Tweets from that article are from 2 years ago (where rigo couldn't draw flies to crap and he and Klitchsko were exiled from hbo for having a boring style). The numbers are obviously going to be different at this point. I actually like that Rigo attempted to fight a more crowd pleasing style after that but i don't know if much has changed for Rigo draw wise. It doesn't matter to me as different fighters will appeal to different fans. It just seems historically typical of rock nation fighters to call out big targets from the bottom and trying to skip the line to swoop in for big money fights and then try to get a "fair shake\ advantages" afterwards. If Rigo steps right in to fight Loma, like ward did with Kovalev... i see that as Loma's peoples fault not rigo's (hey they most they can say is no... doesnt hurt to try ) but i see it as one of boxing's problems now. There is no respect for the rules, earning a shot or climbing a ladder anymore.... its all whining about buys, and power trip promoters and trivial bargaining details. I have problems with Roc nation and anyone whos trying to rewrite the game with no respect for the process that proceeded them .
    Yes, 2 years ago and it was lies. The important take away is they are still lying. They are still even last negotiations only offering 500k. They said they offered more until Rigo's side showed the contract and then they admitted they only offered 500k. Which might sound like a good chunk but for example when Loma was 1-1 and Gary Russell had never fought for a title they fought for a vacant belt with Loma getting
    Russell getting

Remember neither had been a champion yet and Loma was 1-1. His star has grown and Rigo is an established champion. 500k is not remotely a fair offer in this situation. That's why they didn't admit what they offered until they were forced to admit.

If Loma gets on his Twitter or someone tells him what is happening on it we may get the fight because he is being abused. Because while Rigo was the first reply saying he agrees to the fight Loma hasn't said yes.

I'm cool with many options for Loma. They've admitted they will never fight Crawford saying "it is suicide". That's fair. A Mikey fight is great. But Miley says "if Loma wants to fight he needs to go to 135 and prove he can fight there so people don't say I picked on the little guy". So if Loma wants to fight at 135, cool. It leads somewhere. If Loma refuses Rigo and fights some nobody at 130 that's not cool. I'd even accept a Salido fight if they allow Salido to fight when he wants to fight. Or of course any of the champions. But turning down a legend to fight a stay busy fight is what I don't want to see.

Lomas date is only 37 days away. He's training. He will be ready. Will his opponent? Rigo is really the only guy talking about fighting him right now and the only fighter people are talking about him fighting. It's the logical fight.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes, 2 years ago and it was lies. The important take away is they are still lying. They are still even last negotiations only offering 500k. They said they offered more until Rigo's side showed the contract and then they admitted they only offered 500k. Which might sound like a good chunk but for example when Loma was 1-1 and Gary Russell had never fought for a title they fought for a vacant belt with Loma getting
    Russell getting

Remember neither had been a champion yet and Loma was 1-1. His star has grown and Rigo is an established champion. 500k is not remotely a fair offer in this situation. That's why they didn't admit what they offered until they were forced to admit.

If Loma gets on his Twitter or someone tells him what is happening on it we may get the fight because he is being abused. Because while Rigo was the first reply saying he agrees to the fight Loma hasn't said yes.

I'm cool with many options for Loma. They've admitted they will never fight Crawford saying "it is suicide". That's fair. A Mikey fight is great. But Miley says "if Loma wants to fight he needs to go to 135 and prove he can fight there so people don't say I picked on the little guy". So if Loma wants to fight at 135, cool. It leads somewhere. If Loma refuses Rigo and fights some nobody at 130 that's not cool. I'd even accept a Salido fight if they allow Salido to fight when he wants to fight. Or of course any of the champions. But turning down a legend to fight a stay busy fight is what I don't want to see.

Lomas date is only 37 days away. He's training. He will be ready. Will his opponent? Rigo is really the only guy talking about fighting him right now and the only fighter people are talking about him fighting. It's the logical fight.
    Ok so the question i have is if Loma needs to go to 135 and prove himself before fighting Mikey, why does rigo jump to 130 and precede the other fighters at 130 and get to fight Loma without doing the same? I respect what Mikey is saying and its what i've been saying all along. Theres an easy way to make sure someone can't avoid you... work your way up get on their radar and become the mandatory... If they still don't want to fight they either run like hell and jump networks or something like Stevenson or they drop the belt and stand there with a dumb look on their face like Canelo. The landscape has a way of sorting out these discrepancies. As much I respect Rigo, you cant get dropped by a network for fighting boring fights, get stripped of a title for inactivity, have to fight in China, Japan, Wales and then have youre last fight at 122 overturned to a no contest and expect to smack-talk your way to the front of the line at 130 because you want your pockets lined. It is true what Mikey says about being raked over the coals for fighting a smaller guy. I get that people want to see big fights, but just throwing everything (including the rankings and nobodies that worked their way up the honest way to become mandatories) out the window dishonors the sport and sours the results when the excuses roll in...

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Russell getting

Ok so the question i have is if Loma needs to go to 135 and prove himself before fighting Mikey, why does rigo jump to 130 and precede the other fighters at 130 and get to fight Loma without doing the same? I respect what Mikey is saying and its what i've been saying all along. Theres an easy way to make sure someone can't avoid you... work your way up get on their radar and become the mandatory... If they still don't want to fight they either run like hell and jump networks or something like Stevenson or they drop the belt and stand there with a dumb look on their face like Canelo. The landscape has a way of sorting out these discrepancies. As much I respect Rigo, you cant get dropped by a network for fighting boring fights, get stripped of a title for inactivity, have to fight in China, Japan, Wales and then have youre last fight at 122 overturned to a no contest and expect to smack-talk your way to the front of the line at 130 because you want your pockets lined. It is true what Mikey says about being raked over the coals for fighting a smaller guy. I get that people want to see big fights, but just throwing everything (including the rankings and nobodies that worked their way up the honest way to become mandatories) out the window dishonors the sport and sours the results when the excuses roll in...
    You won't get any excuses after from me. I even want Loma to win. It will be a better fight if he does. You can check my history. You will find no fight where I made excuses after a fight. The closest you will find is me saying I disagree with the result. Which, I think everyone disagrees with results from time to time.

As for Rigo being dropped for being boring. That's the company line. He was dropped for ruining the status quo. Rigo became boring when he was a threat to Donaire and he continued being boring because he ruined a profiting fighter. What HBO does is underpay these fighters from Eastern Europe/Asia with help from the promoters/managers.(we're familiar with this in the States from MLB "why would we take an American player at full price when we can have a similar player from the Dominican Republic for pennies on the dollar")

People get this stuff all mixed up. Klimas went on and on about Wards side being dirtbags. But look what happens now, Kovalev wants to work with Wards side. That should tell people everything. Kovalev got screwed by Duva and Klimas and they tried to blame Wards side but the evidence comes out. Any guess who wrote the racist tweets? Kovalev doesn't seem to command the language quite so well. Now Loma(same manager Klimas) has tweets that look exactly the same hmmm.(not racist but pictures look the same) At what point do we go "maybe this guy who keeps lying is the problem, maybe he's lying to his fighters too".

As for Mikey wanting Loma to move up and prove himself being compared to Loma asking Rigo to move up and prove himself. Loma isn't asking Rigo to move up and prove himself. He thinks Rigo doesn't want to fight. What seems more likely, the guy that is saying he will meet every demand he wants to fight is lying and he doesn't want to fight. Or the guy that keeps lying is lying again? I find it far more likely Klimas is misleading Loma just as he mislead Kovalev.

I get the idea that hopping around weights isn't ideal. But we will probably never have a chance again to see a 2 time gold medal winner fight another 2 time gold medal winner. This is an exceptional situation which calls for exceptions. I just want the fight, it's history.

Again, I'm not saying it's Lomas only option. If he fights another titlist, great. If he fights a feel out fight at 135, great. I'm just saying if he isn't going to do one of those things he should fight Rigo.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Every year I loathe Top Rank more and more for their lies. And the way they paint a certain picture that isn't the truth to go with their lies.

In this article a Top Rank exec says Salido turned down 720,000 and when his financialdemands were met he said he had a hand issue and a weight issue. Then he goes on with typical Top Rank BS snickering at Salido with funny how that happens, abut one thing after the next.

But, it's f'n BS. I could have told you weeks ago Salido didn't like the date and was asking them for ONLY a different date. Because of the reasons this guy snickers at. Pretty picture they paint but the truth was out for a while.

But, 720,000, for Salido. Shows that there is money out there. Exposes other aspects of their BS

http://www.boxingscene.com/top-rank-...ematch--118047
    Last edited by Master; 07-01-2017 at 08:58 AM.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes, 2 years ago and it was lies. The important take away is they are still lying. They are still even last negotiations only offering 500k. They said they offered more until Rigo's side showed the contract and then they admitted they only offered 500k. Which might sound like a good chunk but for example when Loma was 1-1 and Gary Russell had never fought for a title they fought for a vacant belt with Loma getting 631,350 Russell getting 420,900 Remember neither had been a champion yet and Loma was 1-1. His star has grown and Rigo is an established champion. 500k is not remotely a fair offer in this situation. That's why they didn't admit what they offered until they were forced to admit. If Loma gets on his Twitter or someone tells him what is happening on it we may get the fight because he is being abused. Because while Rigo was the first reply saying he agrees to the fight Loma hasn't said yes. I'm cool with many options for Loma. They've admitted they will never fight Crawford saying "it is suicide". That's fair. A Mikey fight is great. But Miley says "if Loma wants to fight he needs to go to 135 and prove he can fight there so people don't say I picked on the little guy". So if Loma wants to fight at 135, cool. It leads somewhere. If Loma refuses Rigo and fights some nobody at 130 that's not cool. I'd even accept a Salido fight if they allow Salido to fight when he wants to fight. Or of course any of the champions. But turning down a legend to fight a stay busy fight is what I don't want to see. Lomas date is only 37 days away. He's training. He will be ready. Will his opponent? Rigo is really the only guy talking about fighting him right now and the only fighter people are talking about him fighting. It's the logical fight.
    You won't get any excuses after from me. I even want Loma to win. It will be a better fight if he does. You can check my history. You will find no fight where I made excuses after a fight. The closest you will find is me saying I disagree with the result. Which, I think everyone disagrees with results from time to time. As for Rigo being dropped for being boring. That's the company line. He was dropped for ruining the status quo. Rigo became boring when he was a threat to Donaire and he continued being boring because he ruined a profiting fighter. What HBO does is underpay these fighters from Eastern Europe/Asia with help from the promoters/managers.(we're familiar with this in the States from MLB "why would we take an American player at full price when we can have a similar player from the Dominican Republic for pennies on the dollar") People get this stuff all mixed up. Klimas went on and on about Wards side being dirtbags. But look what happens now, Kovalev wants to work with Wards side. That should tell people everything. Kovalev got screwed by Duva and Klimas and they tried to blame Wards side but the evidence comes out. Any guess who wrote the racist tweets? Kovalev doesn't seem to command the language quite so well. Now Loma(same manager Klimas) has tweets that look exactly the same hmmm.(not racist but pictures look the same) At what point do we go "maybe this guy who keeps lying is the problem, maybe he's lying to his fighters too". As for Mikey wanting Loma to move up and prove himself being compared to Loma asking Rigo to move up and prove himself. Loma isn't asking Rigo to move up and prove himself. He thinks Rigo doesn't want to fight. What seems more likely, the guy that is saying he will meet every demand he wants to fight is lying and he doesn't want to fight. Or the guy that keeps lying is lying again? I find it far more likely Klimas is misleading Loma just as he mislead Kovalev. I get the idea that hopping around weights isn't ideal. But we will probably never have a chance again to see a 2 time gold medal winner fight another 2 time gold medal winner. This is an exceptional situation which calls for exceptions. I just want the fight, it's history. Again, I'm not saying it's Lomas only option. If he fights another titlist, great. If he fights a feel out fight at 135, great. I'm just saying if he isn't going to do one of those things he should fight Rigo.
    I wasn't referring to you with the excuses comment. I meant in general for the fans the fighters, the excuses.. the asterisk that appears next to a win among the sports consensus. Well the theory that Rigo was being punished for beating doniare might wash if Klitchsko wasn't admonished for the same thing at pretty much the same time. Why not just replace donaire with Rigo? Rigo was good enough to not really get beat and run the table at the weight. Donaire wasn't really a showman either, but when they contracted him for HBO under robert garcia he threw all his boxing skills away and start throwing power shots and paid for it eventually. Doubt it was the way he saw his career going, but its what the company wanted. If Rigo didn't want to do that, i can respect that...but you cant really blame the networks for going in a different direction. (Loma's next fight, as well as crawfords is on ESPN now -- who might be a little more grateful for a non emphatic kind of win-- But i'll take the type of KO over martinez, any day of the week over sosa or walters quitting all, things being equal...) I'm not saying Klimas is a boy scout. You don't get anywhere in the business without having at least some dirt on you. He's kind of a typical overexcited blowhard that we've seen in many international competitions. That being said, i don't think he's misleading his fighters. The language barrier is not huge enough to put blinders on these fighters to the world with klimas being the soul beacon of information. However i happen to agree with Klimas on roc nation. Its nice that they pay their fighters well (at their own expense and sustainability) however there probably hasnt been a fight yet where they they havent attempted to tilt the table in their favor or over estimated their position and tried to push the free prize fighting model mayweather started.. more later...

Mentioned
    433 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sooo Flores rematch has been ordered. Does it say less of Rigo if he sticks around for it and more if he walks the talk and moves up?

Mentioned
    1686 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Sooo Flores rematch has been ordered. Does it say less of Rigo if he sticks around for it and more if he walks the talk and moves up?
    I say rematch and finish the business.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Thread Information