124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Romney vs. BO - Saddo's kids race mongering thread

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Thjat's what I'm saying. Simply granting amnesty to Undocumented-Americans isn't going to be enough to persuade Hispanics to vote GOP. It's going to take a lot more than that.

In the end it doesn't matter anyway. You're never going to get the opportunity to vote for anything remotely resembling the current Republican party ever again. The whole party is about to move dramatically to the left on every single issue, not just amnesty for Undocumanteds.
    Yes, of course "free stuff" why would they vote for any other reason?

If the Republicans move to the left then I'll vote Libertarian simple as that and it's "Undocumenteds" you simp
    You won't be given the opportunity to vote for any party that isn't left wing anymore. Remember this?

The US military investigated building a "gay bomb", which would make enemy soldiers "sexually irresistible" to each other, government papers say......

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/4174519.stm

Well, we've been working on it for the laast few years. It's been perfected at a secret ACORN laboratory in Canada and we'll be able to use it soon. The bomb has been fine-tuned so it only works on conservatives. We're rushing it into production because word is starting to leak out in Georgia about some of the other stuff we've got planned. You know what I'm talking about. Agenda 21. Delphi.

So pretty soon we're going to start carpet bombing the southern states and turn you all gay. I'll know more soon when I fly over to America for the Obama election steal victory party. Everybody's going to be there, the ACORN boys who stuffed all the ballot boxes in Ohio, Florida and Pennsylvania and the New Black Panthers who stopped all those Republican voters from voting. George is going to be chairing the event and we're going to be decising who we pick for 2016. It doesn't matter who because they're going to win anyway. I'm think I'm going to go for Hillary Clinton and Al Sharpton.

El Kabong Guest

Say if you got hit by that bomb would you go back to being straight or would you just be twice as gay?

Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Say if you got hit by that bomb would you go back to being straight or would you just be twice as gay?
    It's not me who's got to worry about becoming gay, ducky. I'll be able to give you a better idea of when it is we're going to turn you gay once I've spoken to George and the boys. I'm hearing talk about putting Obama back in for a third term too.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is the longest and oddest form of cyber-foreplay that I have ever seen, but at least you fellas are starting to get to the point

Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Apparently Barack doesn't want to do a third term. He says once his second one is up he wants to go home to Kenya and retire.

Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just found out today the big meetup has been put back until next year because everybody wants to be able to concentrate full time on this year's War on Christmas.

Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

All I want to know is... has the seccesion talk died down yet?

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    All that was is a group of frustrated people who feel like their voices aren't being heard in Washington DC. I guess that means the President that was supposed to unite us all together and slow the rising of the tides and heal the Earth has been a bit more divisive than originally planned....but it's probably easier to call everyone who opposes him a racist.

Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Benghazi!

El Kabong Guest

Rational as always....hey one of the new members used "your boy" in one of their posts, hows about you go tell him how racist that is won't you?

Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

All that was is a group of frustrated people who feel like their voices aren't being heard in Washington DC. I guess that means the President that was supposed to unite us all together and slow the rising of the tides and heal the Earth has been a bit more divisive than originally planned....but it's probably easier to call everyone who opposes him a racist.

Kinda hard to unite a bunch of yahoos who want to resurrect the Confederacy, dontcha think?

El Kabong Guest

Kinda hard to unite a bunch of yahoos who want to resurrect the Confederacy, dontcha think?

Who said anything about reuniting the Confederacy or did you just automatically think "sucession = Confederacy"? Sucession has been threatened by Northeastern states as well, in fact they were the first to do it as a protest of the Louisianna Purchase.....but hey what do I know about it I'm sure you're correct, bunch of God damned racists, let's burn their cities to the ground like some psychotic ex-girlfriend, that'll learn 'em to threaten sucession

But then again you could have said "I have no idea what I'm talking about " and my view of your post would have been no different

Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Rational as always....hey one of the new members used "your boy" in one of their posts, hows about you go tell him how racist that is won't you?
    If he uses it dozens of times in a row to refer to a black man and then uses it dozens more in BLOCK CAPS then I'll have something to say.

Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And what did happen to the Benghazi scandal? Don't tell me Obama got away with it or it was a great big nothing that was politicised to fool the rubes. He left those people to die you know.

Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The first day of the War on Christmas went really well. ACORN bombers launched precision strikes on all the major elf workshops and the main tinsel mines. We've sent in New Black Panther ground forces to blockade all the main supply routes to the North Pole. More updates to follow.

Thread Information