Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  41
Likes Likes:  419
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 239 of 312 FirstFirst ... 139189229237238239240241249289 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 4666

Thread: last movie you watched (Flag Up SPOILERS)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: last movie you watched (Flag Up SPOILERS)

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Speaking of Netfilx when is Agents of Shield back new season? Probably get into The Punisher over Turkey Day. Initially I just had a hard time seeing Jon Bernthal with Punisher stature physically, loved him in The Walking dead and Fury.
    I like him as the Punisher, the show if pretty dark too.
    Good call bud, now 7 episodes in. Oddly liked him the most in premiere but great evolving story. Being a Walking Dead dork it is clear as day the show developers looked him up for role and said.."Ok, just do season 2 Shane" . Same mannerisms, the nah nah nah head thing and shhh shhh. Awesome casting also with 'Lewis Wilson' nutter and Billy Russo.
    Yeah I think this is my favorite of the recent Marvel shows along with Jessica Jones. Early part of DareDevil season 1 was awesome, brutal, then seemed like TV exces said tone it down. Missus said to tell you Agents of Shield has returned.
    Yep saw it listed last night for a two hr premiere! Awesome news, for some reason I forgot it was CBS commercial so will probably avoid it and the spoils then catch it fully on Netflix. Heard they are bringing a couple of fan fav characters back also. Need to get into Daredevil myself as I think ? it ties in The Punisher back story.

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Speaking of Netfilx when is Agents of Shield back new season? Probably get into The Punisher over Turkey Day. Initially I just had a hard time seeing Jon Bernthal with Punisher stature physically, loved him in The Walking dead and Fury.
    I like him as the Punisher, the show if pretty dark too.
    Good call bud, now 7 episodes in. Oddly liked him the most in premiere but great evolving story. Being a Walking Dead dork it is clear as day the show developers looked him up for role and said.."Ok, just do season 2 Shane" . Same mannerisms, the nah nah nah head thing and shhh shhh. Awesome casting also with 'Lewis Wilson' nutter and Billy Russo.
    Yeah I think this is my favorite of the recent Marvel shows along with Jessica Jones. Early part of DareDevil season 1 was awesome, brutal, then seemed like TV exces said tone it down. Missus said to tell you Agents of Shield has returned.
    Yep saw it listed last night for a two hr premiere! Awesome news, for some reason I forgot it was CBS commercial so will probably avoid it and the spoils then catch it fully on Netflix. Heard they are bringing a couple of fan fav characters back also. Need to get into Daredevil myself as I think ? it ties in The Punisher back story.
    Yea all 4 (Jessica Jones, DareDevil, Luke Cage and IronFist) tie into The Defenders, punisher is in season 2 of DareDevil. Can't bring myself to watch agents. I think I watch a season, maybe 2 before giving up. My partner loves that sh-t tho, along with Flash.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    1679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Watched Mine which was a very interesting film about a US soldier who is stuck in a desert and contemplates his life as he tries to survive.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Found myself in a debate today...well raucous discussion...about 'Full Metal jacket' being two completely different movies and the second half sucked. The things you talk about on 35' degree rainy slow days. So rewatch in order and I thought it played perfect and that was the entire point.

Northern Exposure re airs last night. Forgot how addicted we were to that unique bit odd ball show .

Mentioned
    1679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I liked the first half of Full Metal jacket better than the 2nd half.

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Love Full Metal Jacket.

Wasn't impressed with Dunkirk. Worth a watch tho.

Watched a movie called Radius. Interesting spin on a virus type film.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Love Full Metal Jacket.

Wasn't impressed with Dunkirk. Worth a watch tho.

Watched a movie called Radius. Interesting spin on a virus type film.
    Have Dunkirk on the must watch list. Hollywood has previously seemed to overlook that one.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dunkirk - Wasn't overly impressed and I normally arse Chris Nolan, it was decent and I reckon I would have been blown away if I saw it in IMAX but it just all seemed a bit 'meh' to me, I'd probably give it a 7/10

Mother - didn't enjoy, it started off really promising then it seemed to want to deliver a message that I just couldn't be arsed (or wasn't intelligent enough) to figure out, the acting was good in it but it was infuriating at times, again I really like Aronosky but this just missed the mark by quite a bit for me, it'd get a 5.5/10 at best

Dismissed - kid starts school, kid wants to do well, kid gets a B+, kid goes psycho, entertaining film that clocks in at less than 90 minutes. It certainly wasn't a classic but it was dull mindless rubbish which I think I needed after watching Mother, 6/10

I want to watch the stanford prison experiment, I've watched a fair few things on You Tube about this in the past and didn't know they had done a film about it, the psychology behind the whole thing is really interesting and pretty damn frightening, where is @El Kabong this is the sort of thing he usually digs, if you are out there Lyle let us know what you thought of it.

Mentioned
    1679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Watched Life about a group of astronauts experimenting with a life form from Mars that takes over. Hated myself watching this rubbish.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Watched Life about a group of astronauts experimenting with a life form from Mars that takes over. Hated myself watching this rubbish.
    sounds good, I've just took a look on IMDB but couldn't find anything called 'Life about a group of astronauts experimenting with a life from Mars that takes over'

If you meant 'Life' then it was pretty entertaining, it doesn't take itself too seriously, it knows exactly what it is, however why they decided to make the alien suddenly become anthropomorphic bothered me, they ruined a good original alien when they done that.

Mentioned
    1679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    sounds good, I've just took a look on IMDB but couldn't find anything called 'Life about a group of astronauts experimenting with a life from Mars that takes over'

If you meant 'Life' then it was pretty entertaining, it doesn't take itself too seriously, it knows exactly what it is, however why they decided to make the alien suddenly become anthropomorphic bothered me, they ruined a good original alien when they done that.
    Since when would a film be called "Life about a group of astronauts experimenting with a life form from Mars that takes over", you are getting worse than your buddy Primo.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post

Since when would a film be called "Life about a group of astronauts experimenting with a life form from Mars that takes over", you are getting worse than your buddy Primo.
    If I was Fenners then right now I would say

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cool World - Brad Pitt gets transported into an animated World that may or may not have been the creation of cartoonist Gabriel Byrne. Honestly, it was a bit fucked up. One thing is for sure, 90's Kim Basinger was truly a sight to behold, I don't care if it's in the flesh or in cartoon form. Seriously, people (blokes) always get into discussions about who is the hottest cartoon character. Partake no more until you have seen Cool World.

Equalizer - You know the gist, Denzel plays a bad ass mad dog killer. Really liked it, there's something very sinister about Denzel.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    1679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Have you seen Beowulf with Angelina Jolie she was the hottest "cartoon" character?

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"He didn't come for help, he came for permission"
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Thread Information