Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: UK general election

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Beans just bcuz Corby "Red Diaper" spoke to thousands if nitwits, doesn't make him a leader as you claim, blinded by your own anti-May hysteria.
    The only hysterical people here are you and Lyle. Lyle who thinks that whoever you vote for in the UK you are a child, and you who just dismissed thousands of the UK public and the future prime minister of this country as nitwits and babies. The arrogance of both of you is breathtaking. Again so obsessed with America in the one thread that has nothing to do with it you can't show any respect or manners. Scum. The pair of you.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Beans just bcuz Corby "Red Diaper" spoke to thousands if nitwits, doesn't make him a leader as you claim, blinded by your own anti-May hysteria.
    The only hysterical people here are you and Lyle. Lyle who thinks that whoever you vote for in the UK you are a child, and you who just dismissed thousands of the UK public and the future prime minister of this country as nitwits and babies. The arrogance of both of you is breathtaking. Again so obsessed with America in the one thread that has nothing to do with it you can't show any respect or manners. Scum. The pair of you.
    You specifically though, you're a child. 'I'm voting for Corbyn because government should give to ME, GIVE GIVE GIVE, ME ME ME' yes, you're voting for Santa....just thought you'd like to know that. Leave some milk and cookies out...oh pardon me, 'biscuits' out for Father Corbyn, and if you've been a really good boy your stocking will be filled.

Aww you called me scum.....that's naughty, don't tempt fate with Father Corbyn now Beanz, you don't want to be given coal LOL

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You said anyone Lyle... Anyone. Not me. Anyone. Way to be condescending to all the Brits wishing to exorcise their right to vote.

El Kabong Guest

You said anyone Lyle... Anyone. Not me. Anyone. Way to be condescending to all the Brits wishing to exorcise their right to vote.
    I'm well aware of what I said. Eh I'm sure not all of the Brits have taken my posting as personally as you have...I think they'll be able to cope, you however, you need a hanky? You want to cry about it a little bit?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    I'm well aware of what I said. Eh I'm sure not all of the Brits have taken my posting as personally as you have...I think they'll be able to cope, you however, you need a hanky? You want to cry about it a little bit?
    You do make snot come out of my eyes sometimes because I laugh so much, but sure, I will borrow one of your personally monogrammed LYLE Hipster Hankies. Could do with hocking a lugee.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

You do make snot come out of my eyes sometimes because I laugh so much, but sure, I will borrow one of your personally monogrammed LYLE Hipster Hankies. Could do with hocking a lugee.
    So you go handkerchiefless? Wow, what a gentleman you must be....you probably wipe your nose with your sleeve you philistine

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So ...

Thoughts on May's U-turn on dementia tax?

Why Unlike Labour and most other parties they have not been urging people to vote on the last day to register ?

May's inability to do anything but slag off Labour in the Andrew Neil interview?

The 16 point shift in Wales to Labour?

Why when Labour's plans are so carefully costed are the Tories being so vague?

Why the budget deficit is now going to take another ten years to clear under a government that justified actually killing people with austerity to supposedly clear it in 2015 and not 2025 like they are now just making up?
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

So ...

Thoughts on May's U-turn on dementia tax?

Why Unlike Labour and most other parties they have not been urging people to vote on the last day to register ?

May's inability to do anything but slag off Labour in the Andrew Neil interview?

The 16 point shift in Wales to Labour?

Why when Labour's plans are so carefully costed are the Tories being so vague?

Why the budget deficit is now going to take another ten years to clear under a government that justified actually killing people with austerity to supposedly clear it in 2015 and not 2025 like they are now just making up?

You're asking an American here and quite honestly your biggest worry re: Corbyn is this.....
    in kind. Seeing how Corbyn refuses to answer that simple fucking question, it's the simplest question of ALL-TIME EVER...."You've been hit with a nuke, how do you respond?"

Corbyn: ".....Ummm, follow orders given"

So I guess enjoy melting if you're lucky and slowly withering away from radiation poisoning if you're less lucky and know as you are dying, your death will never be avenged....well not by Corbyn at least.
    Last edited by El Kabong; 05-23-2017 at 10:15 AM.

El Kabong Guest

Enjoy Labour Beanz, it's not my vote.....I'm watching and I'll probably laugh at England regardless.....pfffft Prime Ministers, let us know when you're ready for big boy leaders

El Kabong Guest

"What is ambition?" pondered the old grey government employee

Hamas & Hezbollah are Corbyn's "friends" (he called them that!)......he dealt with the IRA 3 weeks after the Brighton Bomb HAHAHA you're in great hands here lol

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lyle, you are being a complete tosser. Posting negative things about Corbyn constantly and calling him Father Christmas proves your agenda. You must really hate the British people to not want them to have a chance in life. Nothing Corbyn says is radical or new. Just plain old common sense. It is just you Americans are all pretty ill at this stage. Too much You Tube and not enough historical context and learning. I don't see Germany turning into Venezuela.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lyle I posed those questions for Brits. Specifically NOT for you. Why does everything have to be about you?

Corbyn was quite clear on being against bombing and violence from both Loyalist and Republican Terrorists. Of course not having lived through the troubles and being in from a country that actually armed the IRA I would not expect you to understand, Just like I would not expect you to do nothing but drink the Kool Aid.

Why have you not mentioned the Conservative Party Councillor who actually used to be a serving member of the IRA? Anyone would think you have an agenda.

Not resorting to Nuclear weapons is quite a rational response. You have lost it if you think otherwise. All mouth and no trousers is what you are coming across as.
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

Lyle I posed those questions for Brits. Specifically NOT for you. Why does everything have to be about you?

Corbyn was quite clear on being against bombing and violence from both Loyalist and Republican Terrorists. Of course not having lived through the troubles and being in from a country that actually armed the IRA I would not expect you to understand, Just like I would not expect you to do nothing but drink the Kool Aid.

Why have you not mentioned the Conservative Party Councillor who actually used to be a serving member of the IRA? Anyone would think you have an agenda.

Not resorting to Nuclear weapons is quite a rational response. You have lost it if you think otherwise. All mouth and no trousers is what you are coming across as.
    I don't know dude you seem to be the best person to answer that question since you're always hassling me

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So, Labour closes the gap by 9 points, Theresa May has been shown to be a droid who hates the entire public, then lo and behold 'someone' blows up some people and all campaigning is suspended. Forgive me for being cynical. You know, you just don't get things like this in election campaigns in most parts of the world. It seems to be very common in the West now and always happens at a timely moment. I guess they might as well cancel this election then or at least have the decency to postpone it however many days are being lost while everyone gives up campaigning. It is terrible that ordinary people have died, but one act of violence should not interfere with an election upon which the fate of millions more rests. Bombings happen because people are angry or else the system wants to control things. Jeremy Corbyn is the way to defuse it all as there will be no more wars, people will be less angry and the system will be controlled. I guess this is now a good excuse for May to hide away and pretend that she is the one who is strong on terrorism. Forgive me again for being cynical. To hell with whoever did this.

Mentioned
    1686 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    So, Labour closes the gap by 9 points, Theresa May has been shown to be a droid who hates the entire public, then lo and behold 'someone' blows up some people and all campaigning is suspended. Forgive me for being cynical. You know, you just don't get things like this in election campaigns in most parts of the world. It seems to be very common in the West now and always happens at a timely moment. I guess they might as well cancel this election then or at least have the decency to postpone it however many days are being lost while everyone gives up campaigning. It is terrible that ordinary people have died, but one act of violence should not interfere with an election upon which the fate of millions more rests. Bombings happen because people are angry or else the system wants to control things. Jeremy Corbyn is the way to defuse it all as there will be no more wars, people will be less angry and the system will be controlled. I guess this is now a good excuse for May to hide away and pretend that she is the one who is strong on terrorism. Forgive me again for being cynical. To hell with whoever did this.
    The campaigns have been suspended probably for a day, it will carry on as normal.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Thread Information